Let us honor White beauty

8% of the black population carries the sickle cell gene. That's absurdly high for a genetic mutation.

It's such a problem, that inner city hospitals have entire sickle cell clinics devoted to the unique patient population, and I had the chance to work in ours for the month of September.

And what percentage of whites are carriers of the 285 known genetic defects that afflicts the white race.? , at least %100 to %75 percent!!So please, sickle cell anemia is just one genetic defect that blacks have when compared to the white race 285 know defects. Thats no real comparison when it comes to genetic defects.
The white race is a genetic and biological disaster.!!

Genetic defects like higher intelligence and beauty? How about the ability to invent technology and create medicine?

Your ape people could use some of our "genetic defects".

Mr Godboy, I know for certain that Black Americans have contributed largely to the genetic engineering of medical technology in all groups of research since they started as long ago as 1893. I also know that because of your hatred for Blacks you do not want to give Black Americans any credit for contributing to the development of this country. However, you are wrong. God decided that the Black Americans who lived in this country and were able to gain an education (although hindered by whites) would contribute and some are: Benjamin Banneker-Agricultural chemist; Dr. Daniel Hale Williams-performed the first heart surgery; Archibald Alexander-civil engineering; Percy C. James-creator of synthesis of cortisone used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory diseases; Dr. Charles Richard Drew-research in blood plasma and setting up the first blood bank. You see Mr Godboy, Black or AAs have also contributed to the advancement of this country but only to their own kind because YOUR KIND would not accept what they had accomplished. So tell me, why did I and you both not know about these ppl when we went to school?

To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

"Most attractive females"? explain to me why so many White men are still after black women, if you have the most attractive females.??

LOL!!!!! Get serious!!! White men arent going for black women. Its just not happening. Black men on the other hand are notorious for desiring white women. Every rich black man seems to want a hot white chick, not a fat assed black chick.

Everyone appreciates white beauty, but only black men go for black women. There are exceptions of course, like black women who are also half white, for example. With even a little bit of our white blood in them, they begin to look halfway decent.

Black women should be happy though, because at least white dudes wont rape them. Not even twisted social misfit rapists will touch your fat gorilla women.
Are you a racist?

Its ok. Be honest.

"Most attractive females"? explain to me why so many White men are still after black women, if you have the most attractive females.??

LOL!!!!! Get serious!!! White men arent going for black women. Its just not happening. Black men on the other hand are notorious for desiring white women. Every rich black man seems to want a hot white chick, not a fat assed black chick.

Everyone appreciates white beauty, but only black men go for black women. There are exceptions of course, like black women who are also half white, for example. With even a little bit of our white blood in them, they begin to look halfway decent.

Black women should be happy though, because at least white dudes wont rape them. Not even twisted social misfit rapists will touch your fat gorilla women.
Are you a racist?

Its ok. Be honest.

Dude, did you read what i wrote? Thats some seriously racist shit i spewed there. There should be no reason for you to think otherwise.

In reality though, nah, im really not a racist, i just like saying offensive shit to racist black guys. It amuses me to fight fire with fire. It works best if you mix in a little truth with a little racist venom, and its an easy topic to win. White people pretty much rule the world, fair or not, and even though it has nothing to do with skin color, i can use it as proof of superiority in debates with racist black guys that claim we are inferior.

You can check every thread ive ever posted in in the race section, and youll notice i only respond to racist people saying racist shit. Hell, sometimes i even harp on people for being racists. Depends on the thread and who posting in it.

If however you think im lying right now because im worried about people thinking im a racist, you would be wrong about that. I really couldnt care less, i just felt like unveiling the method to my madness that ive used here for a long time. I just say the things that i think will piss people off when they piss me off. You should see my work in religious discussions.

We need to be afraid of another enemy: the Taliban and Al-Queida (sp?) They don't care which race anyone in the USA is, as long as they are DEAD!! Instead of being against each other we better band together b/c these ppl want to KILL US and TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY!! And that's a FACT!! So what are we going to do to stay alive?:confused: You might say I'm nuts but it's in the last book of the King James Bible: Revelations. Read it...I did. Everything that is happening around us is coming true.

Last edited:
We need to be afraid of another enemy: the Taliban and Al-Queida (sp?) They don't care which race anyone in the USA is, as long as they are DEAD!! Instead of being against each other we better band together b/c these ppl want to KILL US and TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY!! And that's a FACT!! So what are we going to do to stay alive?:confused: You might say I'm nuts but it's in the last book of the King James Bible: Revelations. Read it...I did. Everything that is happening around us is coming true.

You............. are a brainwashed idiot.
Once the government of the Empire is finished nobody will "want to kill us"
It's not US.......errrr..... YOU:cool:............ It's the Corporatocracy.

You............. are a brainwashed idiot.
Once the government of the Empire is finished nobody will "want to kill us"
It's not US.......errrr..... YOU:cool:............ It's the Corporatocracy.

Ya know dumb ass, you aren't saying anything knew, it's the same shit that was said by other unoriginal dimwits decades ago........ you are a naive young punk, and an idiot. Casper is correct and your insults don't change the truth in what she wrote.

The United States didn't invent war, it's as old as man himself.......... we may be good at it, but we tend to be good at anything we really want or need to do. For you to pretend that the rest of the world are the innocent ones and we, the big bad United States and the individual citizens that make up corporations are the evil ones, tells all of us just what a clown you are. Shoot yourself, now, the world doesn't need another hack, asswipe, dipshit........... wait, scratch that, just take a handful of pills......... that's the way cowards like you do it.

Let me know when you, as an individual, achieve something.... don't stand on the shoulders of giants, idiot. Walk your own path and achieve on your own. That is something to be proud of, not the achievements of others with no input from you.

Failure or success is individual. Not racial. Idiot.

Hey, I am proud of my white heritage. When I look at my son and daughter, I see the future of our white race. I look back at what we have created. I have so much pride. I teach my son and daughter stand up and be proud of our race. They are the future.

Teach your kids to be as dumb as dad. Sweet. I'm sure they will thank you for that. Personally, I thank my parents for teaching me real values - like that of hard work, thinking for myself, and the value of a dollar. Because of them, I have achieved. It has never occurred to me to take credit for something as immaterial as what some other person has achieved, just because that person is the same race.

What's wrong with being proud of your heritage and instilling that pride in your children? You do know it was white men that ultimately freed the slaves. Should that not give one a sense of pride?

If you take an honest look at the statistics, you will find that blacks make up 12 percent of the population but account for over 50 percent of the violent crime. Who's to blame? White people? They scream black pride all day long and no one calls them racist. Except me. It's my opinion that most blacks are racist, it's a mindset that's been instilled into them from the day they were born. One only has to look as far as Rev. Wright and the "black value system" for evidence of that.

Count me in that group also. Why should whites be the only ones to be excluded.

Black Congressional caucus - Why not the White Congressional Caucus

Black beauty contests- Why no Ms White America

NAACP- Why not the NAAWP

The list can go on and on. What is good for one group, should be good for another.

Call me a racists, or call me someone who's just looking for equality of the white people

Poisoning the Web - NAAWP

That's the kind of attention you get when you try to form a white advocacy group. I admit the pasts of the founders of the NAAWP were comparable to those of Senator Byrd but hey, we can all change right? These men from what I could tell realized that the organizations their fathers were part of were not only obsolete but wrong and they shed that clothing and formed their own ideas. When they formed and started sparking interest in whites of our nation, the media made it uncomfortable for whites to even look into such an organization.

The NAAWP was formed in an attempt to stand up for white people beaten by racist blacks, white people's freedom to assemble without harassment and set up college funds for under priviledged white kids. A worthy cause in my opinion no matter who the founder may be.

Soon, I hope, we will see true freedom in this nation.

I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

WE ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL, UNLIKE THOSE SAVAGE RACES!!!

AND WE ARE ALL SUPER INTELLIGENT!!!

LET US AVOID MIXING WITH OTHER RACES, OTHERWISE WE WILL DILUTE OUR INHERANT BEAUTY AND INTELLIGENCE!!!

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture781-moustache-woman.jpg

I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

LET US AVOID MIXING WITH OTHER RACES, OTHERWISE WE WILL DILUTE OUR INHERANT BEAUTY AND INTELLIGENCE!!!

Such beauty!

Intelligence just oozes from behind those eyes!

I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Wow. That's some fabulous hirsutism right there.

Either that, or it's a dude in a wig.

And what percentage of whites are carriers of the 285 known genetic defects that afflicts the white race.? , at least %100 to %75 percent!!So please, sickle cell anemia is just one genetic defect that blacks have when compared to the white race 285 know defects. Thats no real comparison when it comes to genetic defects.
The white race is a genetic and biological disaster.!!

Wow. It must be nice to be able to just make statistics up.

To be clear, I think it's absurd to point to genetics as proof that nature favors a race. However, if your point is to have any validity, you have to explain the discrepancies in life expectancy between whites and blacks.

Mr Godboy, I know for certain that Black Americans have contributed largely to the genetic engineering of medical technology in all groups of research since they started as long ago as 1893. I also know that because of your hatred for Blacks you do not want to give Black Americans any credit for contributing to the development of this country. However, you are wrong. God decided that the Black Americans who lived in this country and were able to gain an education (although hindered by whites) would contribute and some are: Benjamin Banneker-Agricultural chemist; Dr. Daniel Hale Williams-performed the first heart surgery; Archibald Alexander-civil engineering; Percy C. James-creator of synthesis of cortisone used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory diseases; Dr. Charles Richard Drew-research in blood plasma and setting up the first blood bank. You see Mr Godboy, Black or AAs have also contributed to the advancement of this country but only to their own kind because YOUR KIND would not accept what they had accomplished. So tell me, why did I and you both not know about these ppl when we went to school?

You forgot George Washington Carver.

I suppose Godboy thinks that medicine didn't exist until Europeans dreamed the concept up sometime during the industrial revolution.

But hey, those Nazi Doctors at Dachau were really involved in some groundbreaking medical work.

I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Wow. That's some fabulous hirsutism right there.

Cushings or Thyroid disease, Doc? :eusa_think:

i love white people!!!

we are all so beautiful, unlike those savage races!!!

and we are all super intelligent!!!

let us avoid mixing with other races, otherwise we will dilute our inherant beauty and intelligence!!!

wow. That's some fabulous hirsutism right there.

cushings or thyroid disease, doc? :eusa_think:

She looks rather Cushingoid with the moon face and hump (though she could just be hunched over).

As for the hirsutism, I'd put money on PCOS.

Last edited:
wow. That's some fabulous hirsutism right there.

She looks rather Cushingoid with the moon face and hump (though she could just be hunched over).

Meh. I didn't think about PCOS....you're probably right about that. Bet she doesn't have kids. Or not very many if any. :eusa_think:

But, you can get the hirsutism w/Cushings too. Can you not?

And if she's Cushingoid, smoking and coffee are two of the worst things she can be doing for her health and BP.

Meh....glad I'm not her. :D

Meh. I didn't think about PCOS....you're probably right about that. Bet she doesn't have kids. Or not very many if any. :eusa_think:

And if she's Cushingoid, smoking and coffee are two of the worst things she can be doing for her health and BP.

You know, you are right. I either didn't know or had forgotten that hirsutism accompanies Cushing's too.

But, yeah, smoking and coffee generally don't promote good health regardless of pathology.

I still love my coffee though.

She has really nice hair.

Forum List

Back