Gates Scholarship: No Whites Are Eligible

Of course, if you're white--you've got money. Dontchya know? :eusa_doh:

There are NO whites living below the poverty line. No white kids in need. No white kids whose families require financial aid to even contemplate college.

Nope. All white kids are rich.

Geez. :evil:

it's his money.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gives out a lot of money. The Millennium Scholarship is a scholarship specifically established for minority hires. He has a lot of other scholarships that have other criteria. But yes, he focuses on minorities on this one.

oh no.. the horror.

Last edited:
it's his money.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gives out a lot of money. The Millennium Scholarship is a scholarship specifically established for minority hires. He has a lot of other scholarships that have other criteria. But yes, he focuses on minorities on this one.

oh no.. the horror.

Let's find out what jillian's reaction would be to a "no Jews" scholarship...

jillian?

it's his money.

oh no.. the horror.

:lol: Yep

Find a Scholarship

We support eight scholarship programs. You can learn about eligibility and how to apply by contacting each program directly.

Undergraduate Studies

Mary Gates Scholars
This initiative provides scholarships for undergraduate students at the University of Washington.

Undergraduate and Graduate Studies

Gates Millennium Scholarships
This initiative funds tuition for low-income minority students seeking undergraduate and graduate degrees.

Graduate Studies

Gates Cambridge Scholarships
This initiative funds graduate studies and research at Cambridge University by students from outside the United Kingdom who are committed to improving the lives of others.

Gates Public Service Law Scholarships
This initiative funds the education of students at the University of Washington who pursue careers in public service law.

African Women in Agricultural Research and Development
This initiative provides graduate fellowships for female, African scientists to pursue careers in agricultural research and development.

College Preparation

D.C. Achievers Scholarships
This initiative provides college scholarships to select students in six Washington, D.C., high schools serving low-income communities.

Washington State Achievers Scholarships
This initiative provides college scholarships to select students in 16 Washington state high schools serving low-income communities.

Rainier Scholars
This initiative funds a 10-year-long academic and leadership program for fifth-grade students of color in western Washington state.

Scholarships - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

:eek:Don't white people get everything under the Sun already?, do they also need scholarships set up for blacks, and other minorities.?please give me a break.!!

it's his money.

oh no.. the horror.

And you would feel the same if he established one JUST for white kids? Somehow I doubt it.

He can do with his money what he wants

Just don't call a person who establishes a whites only scholarship a racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
He can do with his money what he wants

Just don't call a person who establishes a whites only scholarship a racist.

Ohh you can bet they would and will. And claim they are perfectly justified in doing so. And you can bet those with the ability would try legal action against any such scholarship all the while insisting it was illegal immoral and just plan wrong.

I am tired of hearing white crybabies always complaining about what blacks and other minorities are getting. Don't you white people get all the jobs, and money?please give me a break.!!

I am tired of hearing white crybabies always complaining about what blacks and other minorities are getting. Don't you white people get all the jobs, and money?please give me a break.!!

who is whining?

I only hear you crying that whites get all the jobs

If I want to establish a scholarship for white boys who grew up without a father I should be able to do just that and you can feel free to establish a similar scholarship for black boys.

You want equality don't you? Or do you want to be more equal than others?

I'm with del. Its his money. Most scholarships are aimed at certain groups and exclude others.

Now if was public money....

Love how the left all of a sudden gets respectful of individual freedom when the freedom is exercised to hurt whites.

Fact is, there are NO scholarships that are aimed at whites or exclude non-whites. So you'd be lying there.

Also, the public/private distinction didn't matter a FUCKING WHIT when the anti-white legal brigades of last century shredded white association rights using the "commerce clause": home sales, apartment rentals, the entire employment sector, hotels, motels, lunch counters, you name it -- the fact that ALL OF THIS WAS PRIVATE did not stand in the way of busting it up.

If the disposition of private assets can be done in a racially exclusive matter, ALL THIS SHIT gets wiped off the books. But nobody on the left's going for that. It's always "fuck whitey, boost blackie (or spicky, etc.)

The way of our world is CLEAR: whites are fucked. They are smacked by a double standard that says "all other groups may get special treatment, but you may not even mention yourself."

I see Jillian didn't bother replying on how she'd react to a NO JEW scholarship... you know... because JEWS certainly don't have money already and all.. kinda like the whites she seem to easily disregard.

I'd bet 100 shekels she'd change her tune if Warren Buffet chose to offer an Aryan only scholarship.

I'm with del. Its his money. Most scholarships are aimed at certain groups and exclude others.

Now if was public money....

Love how the left all of a sudden gets respectful of individual freedom when the freedom is exercised to hurt whites.

Fact is, there are NO scholarships that are aimed at whites or exclude non-whites. So you'd be lying there.

Also, the public/private distinction didn't matter a FUCKING WHIT when the anti-white legal brigades of last century shredded white association rights using the "commerce clause": home sales, apartment rentals, the entire employment sector, hotels, motels, lunch counters, you name it -- the fact that ALL OF THIS WAS PRIVATE did not stand in the way of busting it up.

If the disposition of private assets can be done in a racially exclusive matter, ALL THIS SHIT gets wiped off the books. But nobody on the left's going for that. It's always "fuck whitey, boost blackie (or spicky, etc.)

The way of our world is CLEAR: whites are fucked. They are smacked by a double standard that says "all other groups may get special treatment, but you may not even mention yourself."

you can spout all the racial bullshit you want bucko, but if you think i'm on the left, you have more than a few essential components missing.

:rofl:

left....

I'm black (now). See? I have photographic proof!

blackface.jpg

I can has munny?

Forum List

Back