Let us honor White beauty

When I look at myself in the mirror, I see my blonde hair and I also see my Hazel eyes looking back at me. I am overcome with a sense of pride.

When I think about what my white race has accomplished and created. I stand proud. I want my fellow whites to also be proud. Be proud of our great race and the great nations our race has created. Stand up and be Proud as I am.

Let me know when you, as an individual, achieve something.... don't stand on the shoulders of giants, idiot. Walk your own path and achieve on your own. That is something to be proud of, not the achievements of others with no input from you.

Failure or success is individual. Not racial. Idiot.

Hey, I am proud of my white heritage. When I look at my son and daughter, I see the future of our white race. I look back at what we have created. I have so much pride. I teach my son and daughter stand up and be proud of our race. They are the future.

When I look at myself in the mirror, I see my blonde hair and I also see my Hazel eyes looking back at me. I am overcome with a sense of pride.

When I think about what my white race has accomplished and created. I stand proud. I want my fellow whites to also be proud. Be proud of our great race and the great nations our race has created. Stand up and be Proud as I am.

Let me know when you, as an individual, achieve something.... don't stand on the shoulders of giants, idiot. Walk your own path and achieve on your own. That is something to be proud of, not the achievements of others with no input from you.

Failure or success is individual. Not racial. Idiot.

Hey, I am proud of my white heritage. When I look at my son and daughter, I see the future of our white race. I look back at what we have created. I have so much pride. I teach my son and daughter stand up and be proud of our race. They are the future.

Teach your kids to be as dumb as dad. Sweet. I'm sure they will thank you for that. Personally, I thank my parents for teaching me real values - like that of hard work, thinking for myself, and the value of a dollar. Because of them, I have achieved. It has never occurred to me to take credit for something as immaterial as what some other person has achieved, just because that person is the same race.

After reading the pure bullshit in this thread I think I have brain damage. Thanks. :cuckoo:

That's about the smartest post in the thread.

Funny who important something as shallow and unimportant as 'beauty' is in America. Have we really dumbed down that much? I may have to reconsider staying in Europe.

Right, because in Europe, "beauty" isn't anything they worry about.

Duh.

Are you that stupid all the time?

After reading the pure bullshit in this thread I think I have brain damage. Thanks. :cuckoo:

That's about the smartest post in the thread.

Funny who important something as shallow and unimportant as 'beauty' is in America. Have we really dumbed down that much? I may have to reconsider staying in Europe.

Right, because in Europe, "beauty" isn't anything they worry about.

Duh.

Are you that stupid all the time?

In my experience, they worry about it less than we do. Since you have the intellectual capacity of a peanut, I won't be overly concerned that you think I'm stupid. In fact, I'd worry if you thought anything else.

Personally, I thank my parents for teaching me real values - like that of hard work, thinking for myself, and the value of a dollar. Because of them, I have achieved. It has never occurred to me to take credit for something as immaterial as what some other person has achieved, just because that person is the same race.

Sorry, your anti-white attitude isn't "thinking for yourself." That's something that's been fed to you over the years. You're just regurgitating propaganda.

Would you ever attack a BLACK PERSON for having "black pride"? No, no, no. Never.

But it's so controversial for a white person to stick up for HIS race.

Here's a little guide to what takes courage and what doesn't: If you take a position that gets you rich, has everyone loving you and praising you, and you feel all cool about yourself, THAT IS NOT BRAVE. If you take a position and everyone hates on you, but you stick to it because it's RIGHT -- that is brave.

It's funny, way back when the first black rights people were coming up, that might have actually taken some guts. You did have a lot of power against you. But now that the whole thing has flipped, what actually takes guts is to stick up for WHITES.

Back to the thread topic -- has anybody noticed what mind-blowingly HOT WHITE WOMEN are in the Winter Olympics?

German figure skater Tanja Szewczenko

RackMultipart.30641.0_display_image.jpg

These white women are just RACIAL PERFECTION. Beautiful.

Last edited:
In my experience, they worry about it less than we do.

Yeah, you could be right. I was just comparing the ladies at the mall in Parma and the ladies on the Champs d'Elysees and thinking, "these European women sure do worry less about beauty than the Americans."
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Europe is slightly bigger than just France, or are you not aware of that? French women are incredibly elegant - I respect their inherent sense of style. However, beauty is subjective - it is in the eye of the beholder and, personally, I judge people on the content of their character.

Sorry, your anti-white attitude isn't "thinking for yourself." That's something that's been fed to you over the years. You're just regurgitating propaganda.

Would you ever attack a BLACK PERSON for having "black pride"? No, no, no. Never.

Here's a little guide to what takes courage and what doesn't: If you take a position that gets you rich, has everyone loving you and praising you, and you feel all cool about yourself, THAT IS NOT BRAVE. If you take a position and everyone hates on you, but you stick to it because it's RIGHT -- that is brave.

It's funny, way back when the first black rights people were coming up, that might have actually taken some guts. You did have a lot of power against you. But now that the whole thing has flipped, what actually takes guts is to stick up for WHITES.

Flip flopped?

You mean like now that blacks are on the majority of board seats of fortune 500 companies?
Wait, that hasn't happened.

You mean like now blacks have obtained a proportionally correct number of board seats on DOW JONES listed companies?
No.

You mean now that a combination of a "W" ruined economy and Sarah Palin's drive towards idiocracy somehow let a blackish man with Hussein in his name become president?

I haven't noticed too much of a difference in the racists Catholics & Christians I'm compelled to deal with at work and church.

Or the Bass.

Those who have nothing to be proud of themselves look for excuses based on race. A psychological principal, I'd rename "20th century Germanic reasoning"

Personally, I thank my parents for teaching me real values - like that of hard work, thinking for myself, and the value of a dollar. Because of them, I have achieved. It has never occurred to me to take credit for something as immaterial as what some other person has achieved, just because that person is the same race.

Actually, I am just as happy to criticize blacks for doing the same thing and I have, on this forum. You're just too stupid to know that.

I feel no guilt for being white. I feel no pride in being white. I am proud of who I am because I stand on the shoulders of giants, people like my parents who worked hard, and my grandparents who did likewise. People who taught me to value others as individuals. I am proud of my family, because of their hard work and sacrifice, I had opportunities that they did not. There is nothing to be proud of in being born into one race or another. There is nothing to be ashamed of either. I judge people as individuals - on the content of their character, no more, no less.

I don't defend blacks or whites. I defend anyone who shows a decent character.

Actually, I am just as happy to criticize blacks for doing the same thing and I have, on this forum. You're just too stupid to know that.

I feel no guilt for being white. I feel no pride in being white. I am proud of who I am because I stand on the shoulders of giants, people like my parents who worked hard, and my grandparents who did likewise. People who taught me to value others as individuals. I am proud of my family, because of their hard work and sacrifice, I had opportunities that they did not. There is nothing to be proud of in being born into one race or another. There is nothing to be ashamed of either. I judge people as individuals - on the content of their character, no more, no less.

I don't defend blacks or whites. I defend anyone who shows a decent character.

You have a heart of gold but William Joyce has a point...

The Civil Rights movement was a joke. What we're seeing today is exactly what was happening 100 years ago but this time the roles are reversed. It's almost impossible for whites to criticisize blacks or have pride in their own culture, and its a double standard that has gone far too long.

Don't get me wrong, I'd bide my time doing something else other then showing "Pride", but if Hispanics can have their "Brown Pride", Asians their "Asian pride", and Blacks their "Black Pride", I don't see why any other White man couldn't be denied it. When Hispanics, Asians, and Blacks talk about their pride, the public applauds it, but when whites do it, they're deemed as KKK supremacists. It's comical thats what it is...

Sickle Cell Anemia affects a small percentage of blacks in America, and Africa.
As I stated that is just one genetic defect , which when compard to the 285 different
know genetic disorders that are within the genes of the white race, I would prefer to be born black.I said nothing about racial superiority, I am just restating genetic facts, with regards to the Black and white race.

8% of the black population carries the sickle cell gene. That's absurdly high for a genetic mutation.

It's such a problem, that inner city hospitals have entire sickle cell clinics devoted to the unique patient population, and I had the chance to work in ours for the month of September.

As I stated that is just one genetic defect , which when compard to the 285 different
know genetic disorders that are within the genes of the white race, I would prefer to be born black.I said nothing about racial superiority, I am just restating genetic facts, with regards to the Black and white race.

8% of the black population carries the sickle cell gene. That's absurdly high for a genetic mutation.

It's such a problem, that inner city hospitals have entire sickle cell clinics devoted to the unique patient population, and I had the chance to work in ours for the month of September.

And what percentage of whites are carriers of the 285 known genetic defects that afflicts the white race.? , at least %100 to %75 percent!!So please, sickle cell anemia is just one genetic defect that blacks have when compared to the white race 285 know defects. Thats no real comparison when it comes to genetic defects.
The white race is a genetic and biological disaster.!!

Last edited:
To my fellow whites, I say this: Be proud of your race, stand proud for your heritage. The four greatest regions of the world. Europe, Russia, Australia, and the US/Canada. We whites have the most attractive females and the greatest nations that this world has ever seen. We whites defeat the other races. Stand Proud.

"Most attractive females"? explain to me why so many White men are still after black women, if you have the most attractive females.??

LOL!!!!! Get serious!!! White men arent going for black women. Its just not happening. Black men on the other hand are notorious for desiring white women. Every rich black man seems to want a hot white chick, not a fat assed black chick.

Everyone appreciates white beauty, but only black men go for black women. There are exceptions of course, like black women who are also half white, for example. With even a little bit of our white blood in them, they begin to look halfway decent.

Black women should be happy though, because at least white dudes wont rape them. Not even twisted social misfit rapists will touch your fat gorilla women.

And what percentage of whites are carriers of the 285 known genetic defects that afflicts the white race.? , at least %100 to %75 percent!!So please, sickle cell anemia is just one genetic defect that blacks have when compared to the white race 285 know defects. Thats no real comparison when it comes to genetic defects.
The white race is a genetic and biological disaster.!!

Genetic defects like higher intelligence and beauty? How about the ability to invent technology and create medicine?

Your ape people could use some of our "genetic defects".

Forum List

Back