Let us argue about abortion

I'm too lazy to read all of the posts in this thread, so I don't know if I'm alone on this but I personally believe that abortion kills a child, otoh, as long as it's the law of the land that a woman can get one, I'm not going to tell her what to do.

OTOH, if it's my child, I will be sure to let my opinions be known to her on the matter.

If it was the law of the land to stone adultresses, and you were told to do it, would you?

Is someone being told to get an abortion? Because if they aren't then your analogy doesn't make sense. If it was the law of the land that adultresses could be stoned, then I wouldn't try to tell someone they couldn't do it.

After all, it's the law. You wouldn't want to tell anyone what to do.

It's about telling people what they CAN'T do.

Liberals convince themselves they aren't guilty of murder when they put pro-abortion polticians and judges in office because "they personally oppose abortion" but go along with it since it is the law.

Perhaps you weren't responding to me but is seems on the surface that you are. I'm not a liberal, I am a Libertarian. I do not put liberal judges in office. I do not decide who to vote for based on their position on RvW.

Well voting for liberal judges and politicians that uphold abortion makes you an accessory to murder.

The terms "murder" and "Accessory to murder" are legal terms and since abortion is legal and not illegal, I cannot be an accessory to murder.

It's like some parent that doesn't stop their kid being a criminal but they "oppose" their kid going out at night robbing people.

Theft is illegal. Abortion is ont.

I'm too lazy to read all of the posts in this thread, so I don't know if I'm alone on this but I personally believe that abortion kills a child, otoh, as long as it's the law of the land that a woman can get one, I'm not going to tell her what to do.

OTOH, if it's my child, I will be sure to let my opinions be known to her on the matter.

If it was the law of the land to stone adultresses, and you were told to do it, would you?

Is someone being told to get an abortion? Because if they aren't then your analogy doesn't make sense. If it was the law of the land that adultresses could be stoned, then I wouldn't try to tell someone they couldn't do it.

Heaven forbid you tell anyone not to throw stones. It's legal! It's their right to kill women!

If you don't vote against polticians that support abortion, then you are an accessory to the act of violence which leads to the death of an unborn human which is murder.

Just because scum have fixed the laws to claim killing a human inside a mother isn't murder doesn't remove the fact it is murder.

Some criminals get charged with double homicide when they kill a woman carrying a "fetus." Strange....

Liberals convince themselves they aren't guilty of murder when they put pro-abortion polticians and judges in office because "they personally oppose abortion" but go along with it since it is the law.

Perhaps you weren't responding to me but is seems on the surface that you are. I'm not a liberal, I am a Libertarian. I do not put liberal judges in office. I do not decide who to vote for based on their position on RvW.

Well voting for liberal judges and politicians that uphold abortion makes you an accessory to murder.

The terms "murder" and "Accessory to murder" are legal terms and since abortion is legal and not illegal, I cannot be an accessory to murder.

It's like some parent that doesn't stop their kid being a criminal but they "oppose" their kid going out at night robbing people.

Theft is illegal. Abortion is ont.

In other words you to much a coward to stand up for your personal belief cause you are afraid people might not like it. How is it you can talk about fiscal responsibility and how it is need yet never have the balls to talk about personal responsibility to not support the killing innocent babies?

The fundamental issue here is that people who claim abortion is murder have nearly no personal moral development. They simply have moral regurgitation. What I mean is that they can't actually reason through WHY killing anyone is bad. It simply is, because that's how they were taught. Therefore, that moral infancy of just following and enforcing "the rules" without understanding them leads to this type of extremist temper-tantrum-like behavior. It's right next to believing santa only brings gifts to good kids: someone is getting away with pulling a fast one on them because they don't understand the moral reasoning.

To prove the point, just ask anyone who believes killing an embryo is murder to explain why murder is wrong. Morally enlightened people can do it, understand the reasoning, and apply it appropriately. Morally immature people cannot.

Yes shitbag....you think a fetus is like a criminal and terrorist. :clap2:

Oh, what about the unborn human's CHOICE to LIVE? Let us know when you find out they are ok with scum like you supporting the doctor crushing it or stabbing it.

Killing terrorists or other armies in a war is not out of convenience, it is an act for survival.

Killing criminals either on the street in a gun fight or in the death penalty room is an act of punishment or survival by the police officer.

Of course, a dumbfuck like you equates an innocent unborn human to terrorists and criminals because you are a scumbag.

sure we do. We do it with wars and the death penalty all the time.

I might be a scumbag but we kill these people because of convenience, among other reasons.

I really don't care what a woman has an abortion for. Its not my body, not my rules. Just like i don't care if you kill yourself by overdosing on drugs. Knock yourself out, your body your rules. Abort what you want, smoke what you want, drink what you want, mark it how you want.

unlike you i am truly for an individuals right to choose. You are not.

Yes you are insane and believe you are smart. :cuckoo:

Since you think you are soooooo smart, figure this one out.

A woman can go to PP to kill her unborn baby and it is all legal.

Now, a mugger kicks in her the gut outside PP before she has the abortion and the mugger can be charged with homicide and assualt when the unborn baby dies inside the mother.

Come on twit....explain your stupidity.

The fundamental issue here is that people who claim abortion is murder have nearly no personal moral development. They simply have moral regurgitation. What I mean is that they can't actually reason through WHY killing anyone is bad. It simply is, because that's how they were taught. Therefore, that moral infancy of just following and enforcing "the rules" without understanding them leads to this type of extremist temper-tantrum-like behavior. It's right next to believing santa only brings gifts to good kids: someone is getting away with pulling a fast one on them because they don't understand the moral reasoning.

To prove the point, just ask anyone who believes killing an embryo is murder to explain why murder is wrong. Morally enlightened people can do it, understand the reasoning, and apply it appropriately. Morally immature people cannot.

Last edited:

Thank you. We haven't had a leftie insisting it's moral to kill for about 5 minutes; we might have forgotten it is a favorite theme.

So there you have it. We should kill babies because it's good to kill, and if you disagree with that you're immoral.

That says it all.

Heaven forbid you tell anyone not to throw stones. It's legal! It's their right to kill women!

This was HIS hypothetical situation, not mine. I really makes no sense as an analogy. If I'm to assume that things went so bizzare that stoning an adultress became legal, then yes, it would be their right. I would never participate, but it would be their legal right.

Here ladies and gentleman is what a progressive is......They can not even comprehend why people would try and save innocent babies from being killed.

This was HIS hypothetical situation, not mine. I really makes no sense as an analogy. If I'm to assume that things went so bizzare that stoning an adultress became legal, then yes, it would be their right. I would never participate, but it would be their legal right.

No shit sherlock- legal practices are ...GASP- legal. Does that mean you stand by silently and allow it to continue or do you engage in some way to change the law?

Translated : I am a pussy who wants to be cool so refuse to take a stance on moral grounds cause the progressive might hate me for it.

Did I get that right Pred?

No shit sherlock- legal practices are ...GASP- legal. Does that mean you stand by silently and allow it to continue or do you engage in some way to change the law?

But then the cool kids will make fun of him :(

If you don't vote against polticians that support abortion, then you are an accessory to the act of violence which leads to the death of an unborn human which is murder.

No I'm not. "Murder" and "Accessory to murder" are legal terms and abortion is legal. That is a fact.

Just because scum have fixed the laws to claim killing a human inside a mother isn't murder doesn't remove the fact it is murder.

Then YOU tell ME why I'm not in jail right now.

Some criminals get charged with double homicide when they kill a woman carrying a "fetus." Strange....

Yes, that is strange.

It does not need to think, it is programmed to act. It cannot help itself. EVERYTHING that you have, biologically speaking, was present the moment your mother's ova and father's sperm joined.
Well, no. Biologically speaking, you're wrong. Most genes aren't even being expressed in a zygote. In fact, you couldn't tell the difference between a human and dog zygote. To claim it's biologically complete is short sighted. The entirety of its epigenetics hasn't even been turned on yet. Heck a live child is not even a biologically complete human, and you're claiming a zygote is? By the way, I just laid a logic trap for you, hoping you'll walk right into it.

First, the fetus is not a potential person. It is a person.100% genetically complete human person. It has its own unique fingerprints; blood type and DNA.
I couldn't help notice you had to clarify that the only part of it that is complete is the genetics. It's a good thing you did, because that's about the only thing that's complete in a zygote. Everything else, unfortunately, is far from being a complete human. Or are you naive enough to believe that 46 chromosomes in a cell is all that's needed to be a complete human? Here, let's try a simple test. Which one is a tree right now?

images

acorn.jpg

I'm fairly certain most 4 year olds can get this question right. Let's see if hicks can.

You are killing a human with a heartbeat, brain, eyes, fingers, etc by crushing its head and then sucking it out of its killer mother.
I love how anti-abortion people always cite outlawed methods that are no longer used in this country as their argument.

As usual you fail to understand the argument. It is already in the DNA. So, like a new born baby boy does not have a beard, a zygote, does not yet have its finger prints. But both have them already pre-programmed in their individual DNA. Nothing you add changes that.
And potential for growth is meaningless in the real world. We don't make laws based on something that is "pre-programmed." My DVR doesn't have American Idol shows on it after I pre-program it to record them next week.

If you are truly short-sighted enough to believe that a zygote is a human being, than how do you react to up to 25% of all zygotes being lost or removed by the body naturally? Is that just nature's pre-programmed method of murder?

In other words you to much a coward to stand up for your personal belief cause you are afraid people might not like it.

Complete bull shit. My personal belief is that we live in a free country and I don't tell people how to run their lives and I don't listen when others try to tell me how to run mine. That requires bravery, not cowardice.

How is it you can talk about fiscal responsibility and how it is need yet never have the balls to talk about personal responsibility to not support the killing innocent babies?

More bull shit. Fiscal responsibility has nothing to do with abortion, and I can, and do, talk about personal responsibility, including keeping your legs closed, all the time. You just don't pay attention.

Forum List

Back