Let them appoint 100 scotus judges...replace Ginsberg now

Once Harry Reid crossed the line to get the ACA ratified the political prophets all spoke in unison on the damnable implications of sacrificing the filibuster just to get what you want.

Well....here it is....the fulfillment of the bad decision going forward.
Replace Ginsberg now....the idea that the left will show gentleman-like restraint once they are in charge is just too funny even to consider for a moment.

Jo

Agreed. They set the rules and we get to play by them now. And we SHOULD.

Yep. Democrats have proven they will stop at nothing. Wasting our time giving them their way will yield only them having their way yet again

Republicans have raised the ante

We will see how Democrats will counter. Republicans will not be too happy
Democrats can't do a damn thing.
We shall see

Mitch still doesn’t have his 50 votes yet

Once Harry Reid crossed the line to get the ACA ratified the political prophets all spoke in unison on the damnable implications of sacrificing the filibuster just to get what you want.

Replace Ginsberg now....the idea that the left will show gentleman-like restraint once they are in charge is just too funny even to consider for a moment.

Jo

Yep. Democrats have proven they will stop at nothing. Wasting our time giving them their way will yield only them having their way yet again

We shall see

You don't know that.

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.
Right now, he has zero votes

kaz agrees the Republicans started all this with the Thomas nomination, and that is has been tit for tat ever since.
Explain what the Thomas nomination started.
Thomas was confirmed and received votes from the Democrats
How did Garland do?
So? You still haven't explained how Thomas started anything. Can't you guys be specific?

Thomas was a Supreme Court nominee. That makes his past relevant

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

You're playing word games

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

The Trumpbumpicans and Democrats will not be allowed to play politics. They are all out in the open.

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

The Trumpbumpicans and Democrats will not be allowed to play politics. They are all out in the open.

You love, love, love Democrats. You hate, hate, hate Republicans. Got it, thanks for that clarification Fake. I wasn't sure

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

You love, love, love Democrats. You hate, hate, hate Republicans. Got it, thanks for that clarification Fake. I wasn't sure
I love love love sane Republicans! :) which is no longer but 15% of the party. But after your coming smashing defeat, the party is going to reform and toss the far right and libertarians and authoritarians and fascists on the dump.

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

I love love love sane Republicans! :) which is no longer but 15% of the party. But after your coming smashing defeat, the party is going to reform and toss the far right and libertarians and authoritarians and fascists on the dump.

Yes, "sane Republicans" are Democrats. Sure they are, Fakey.

You never post any point, Fake Man. You just keep saying you love Democrats and hate Republicans. I think everyone knows that by now

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

You never post any point, Fake Man. You just keep saying you love Democrats and hate Republicans. I think everyone knows that by now

Fakey mcfakerson is a one trick pony troll. I love how he accuses the Republicans of doing EXACTLY what the Democrats have actually done.

Jo

Doesn't matter there is nothing to be gained by cooperating. Once there was..... Gone forever now.

Jo

We can't cooperate with Communists

Jo

Doesn't matter there is nothing to be gained by cooperating. Once there was..... Gone forever now.

Jo

We can't cooperate with Communists

No, we can't.

I like how Democrats are all like don't do it, you'll pay for it! But Democrats are going to do it when they get their chance anyway. We gain what again if we play along?

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

I am always to the point and mock your inanity. While the Dems have many problems, the Trumpbumplications have many greater ones.

The time is now to put in a new judge. nObama tried to do the exact same but couldn't since he was a failed president that didn't have majority senate. Now that Republicans for sure have majority. There must not be a delay.

We will see if the Republican majority holds.

If it does, Dems will have to respond by packing the courts

So much butt-hurt for powerless Dims. In the words of Bill Clinton "I feel your pain." :lol:

Elections have consequences

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

I am always to the point and mock your inanity. While the Dems have many problems, the Trumpbumplications have many greater ones.

Released or escaped from the Psych Ward, it don't matter. I miss your unique brand of Starkeyness

Jo

We shall see

You don't know that.

You seriously have zero content Fake. I told you, I got it. You love Democrats and hate Republicans. Please stop making that inane point to me over and over and over.

You went to a school for "special" children, didn't you, Fakey? You have ZERO content in any of this

Forum List

Back