let the murdering go on--Harris-Biden do not care

No
..I see all kinds of dumbshit from Harris/Biden
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline
=====RACIAL equity---THERE it is again---they are concentrating on the racial bullshit myth .........exactly like I said--they are concentrating on non-problems--so the REAL problems [ like blacks MURDERING at high rates/crime/low graduation ] will continue

we had a black POTUS and now a black VP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
we had a black Joint Chiefs Chairman
and they are only 13% of the population!!!!!
blacks are over represented in great jobs [ I've linked it before ]
there is no police brutality problem/etc

the MURDERING will go on
the low grad rates will continue
We just had a whole summer of racial protests. Agree with their message or not you can’t deny that it is an issue in this country. Trump chose to ignore it and Biden is taking a different approach. We will see how it works out

It's a myth made up by democrats.
And what will the guy who locked up more blacks in the US with his crime bill do that he couldnt have done over the last 48 years?
The protests and frustrations of millions of Americans are not a myth. The fact that you think a careless label like that is an effective way to address it is the joke.

Yeah it is.
And how does stealing big screen TV's and tennis shoes fix that problem if it were true?
Seems to me that all that does is cement the idea that they're a bunch of worthless trash.
Stealing TVs and shoes doesn’t fix the problem. Did you think I was making the case that it did. If so then what did I say to make you think that?

LOL....that went right over your head apparently.
How I'm not sure since it's not rocket science.
How is stealing shit going to get that equality that you claim to want?
Seems to me it's going to do just the opposite.
Stealing shit isn’t going to get equality. I never suggested it would so why are you asking me like that was an argument I was making?

Yet you support them anyway :cuckoo:

You're not paying attention, are you? He didn't support the looters, he supported the protestors - two entirely different groups of people.
He is definitely not paying attention
Biden/Harris/Pelosi/BLM/etc support the RIOTERS--Stealing--destruction.....Mr Trump did not-here it is!!!:
etc many other links
they don’t. I’ve heard a few left wing kooks support the riots, none of the people you listed

No
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline
=====RACIAL equity---THERE it is again---they are concentrating on the racial bullshit myth .........exactly like I said--they are concentrating on non-problems--so the REAL problems [ like blacks MURDERING at high rates/crime/low graduation ] will continue

the MURDERING will go on
We just had a whole summer of racial protests. Agree with their message or not you can’t deny that it is an issue in this country. Trump chose to ignore it and Biden is taking a different approach. We will see how it works out

And what will the guy who locked up more blacks in the US with his crime bill do that he couldnt have done over the last 48 years?
The protests and frustrations of millions of Americans are not a myth. The fact that you think a careless label like that is an effective way to address it is the joke.

Yeah it is.
And how does stealing big screen TV's and tennis shoes fix that problem if it were true?
Seems to me that all that does is cement the idea that they're a bunch of worthless trash.
Stealing TVs and shoes doesn’t fix the problem. Did you think I was making the case that it did. If so then what did I say to make you think that?

Stealing shit isn’t going to get equality. I never suggested it would so why are you asking me like that was an argument I was making?

You're not paying attention, are you? He didn't support the looters, he supported the protestors - two entirely different groups of people.
Biden/Harris/Pelosi/BLM/etc support the RIOTERS--Stealing--destruction.....Mr Trump did not-here it is!!!:
etc many other links
they don’t. I’ve heard a few left wing kooks support the riots, none of the people you listed
Pelosi and Harris simply refused to condemn or even acknowledge the violence for a LONG time. I dont remember hearing from Biden in those days either. These people did however spend a tremendous amount of time telling us how wonderful that shit was.

No
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

Yeah it is.

etc many other links
Pelosi and Harris simply refused to condemn or even acknowledge the violence for a LONG time. I dont remember hearing from Biden in those days either. These people did however spend a tremendous amount of time telling us how wonderful that shit was.
None of them said the violence and rioting was wonderful. Stop lying

No
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

Yeah it is.

etc many other links
Did you even read the post you responded to? :cuckoo:

No
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

Yeah it is.

etc many other links
Did you even read the post you responded to? :cuckoo:
Yes I did

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on
And the qualification standards had to be lowered for them in addition to the affirmative action program so they could get those jobs. If the black did not have these advantages I wonder how many would be in their jobs today?

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on
You mean the Shopping Spree for "Free" merchandise.
No I didn’t mean anything close to that. Are you having trouble understanding simple English? I’m not speaking Spanish here. What’s your deal?
I don”t think you see the essence of your statements.
You are an unknowing hypocrite.

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on
No I didn’t mean anything close to that. Are you having trouble understanding simple English? I’m not speaking Spanish here. What’s your deal?
I’m tired of the hypocrisy arguments. My personal hypocrisy has nothing to do with the actual debate. It’s a weak minded tactic

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on
I’m tired of the hypocrisy arguments. My personal hypocrisy has nothing to do with the actual debate. It’s a weak minded tactic
Tired?
Drink coffee.

No
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

Yeah it is.

etc many other links
bullshit
Pelosi/etc knelt for BLM [ really kneeling for jackass criminals ] and BLM wanted/ok'd/etc the rioting/stealing/etc = Pelosi/etc enabled/wanted/etc the rioting--to HELP with the election!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back