let the murdering go on--Harris-Biden do not care

..I see all kinds of dumbshit from Harris/Biden
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline
=====RACIAL equity---THERE it is again---they are concentrating on the racial bullshit myth .........exactly like I said--they are concentrating on non-problems--so the REAL problems [ like blacks MURDERING at high rates/crime/low graduation ] will continue

we had a black POTUS and now a black VP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
we had a black Joint Chiefs Chairman
and they are only 13% of the population!!!!!
blacks are over represented in great jobs [ I've linked it before ]
there is no police brutality problem/etc

the MURDERING will go on
the low grad rates will continue
Go away. We don't need any of you dumbass, racist, anti-science Trumpettes. Do like Trump, hop on a plane & go into hiding.

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline
=====RACIAL equity---THERE it is again---they are concentrating on the racial bullshit myth .........exactly like I said--they are concentrating on non-problems--so the REAL problems [ like blacks MURDERING at high rates/crime/low graduation ] will continue

the MURDERING will go on
We just had a whole summer of racial protests. Agree with their message or not you can’t deny that it is an issue in this country. Trump chose to ignore it and Biden is taking a different approach. We will see how it works out

It's a myth made up by democrats.
And what will the guy who locked up more blacks in the US with his crime bill do that he couldnt have done over the last 48 years?
The protests and frustrations of millions of Americans are not a myth. The fact that you think a careless label like that is an effective way to address it is the joke.

Yeah it is.
And how does stealing big screen TV's and tennis shoes fix that problem if it were true?
Seems to me that all that does is cement the idea that they're a bunch of worthless trash.
Stealing TVs and shoes doesn’t fix the problem. Did you think I was making the case that it did. If so then what did I say to make you think that?

LOL....that went right over your head apparently.
How I'm not sure since it's not rocket science.
How is stealing shit going to get that equality that you claim to want?
Seems to me it's going to do just the opposite.

1611188949093.png1611189342784.png
How can African Americans be assisted in lowering the rate of violence in their community?
Muchas mas Police $tate SNUFF FILMS ?
Once more in english please.
1611188158432.png
1611188116497.png

Last edited:
--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on
We just had a whole summer of racial protests. Agree with their message or not you can’t deny that it is an issue in this country. Trump chose to ignore it and Biden is taking a different approach. We will see how it works out

And what will the guy who locked up more blacks in the US with his crime bill do that he couldnt have done over the last 48 years?
The protests and frustrations of millions of Americans are not a myth. The fact that you think a careless label like that is an effective way to address it is the joke.

Yeah it is.
And how does stealing big screen TV's and tennis shoes fix that problem if it were true?
Seems to me that all that does is cement the idea that they're a bunch of worthless trash.
Stealing TVs and shoes doesn’t fix the problem. Did you think I was making the case that it did. If so then what did I say to make you think that?

Stealing shit isn’t going to get equality. I never suggested it would so why are you asking me like that was an argument I was making?

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

Yeah it is.

Stealing shit isn’t going to get equality. I never suggested it would so why are you asking me like that was an argument I was making?

Yet you support them anyway :cuckoo:

Very serious question has been raised in this thread.

How can African Americans be assisted in lowering the rate of violence in their community?

Of course, I do not know.

I DO know, however, that the Caucasian ethnicity is shrinking and is projected to be the largest minority group in about 30 years, and then a relatively smaller group by the end of the century.

Some people claim that Caucasians are responsible for the unpleasantness that exists in the African American community.

So maybe when the vast majority of Americans are African American and Hispanic, there will be some marked improvement in the African American community.

I am 83. To the best of my recollection, although there has always been crime among African Americans, it has NEVER be so pronounced as it has been since the 1960s, I assume that drugs may be a contributing factor.

In my opinion, there will probably be very little improvement under Mr. Biden's administration, either.

As I've always said...look to the country of origin and you'll get a good idea of what to expect from any nationality.

I personally find conservative Americans to be thin-skinned, ill-liberal, uninformed, ill mannered, really fucking stupid, and extremely rude. So you may have something there.

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

Yeah it is.

You're not paying attention, are you? He didn't support the looters, he supported the protestors - two entirely different groups of people.

Very serious question has been raised in this thread.

Of course, I do not know.

I DO know, however, that the Caucasian ethnicity is shrinking and is projected to be the largest minority group in about 30 years, and then a relatively smaller group by the end of the century.

Some people claim that Caucasians are responsible for the unpleasantness that exists in the African American community.

So maybe when the vast majority of Americans are African American and Hispanic, there will be some marked improvement in the African American community.

I am 83. To the best of my recollection, although there has always been crime among African Americans, it has NEVER be so pronounced as it has been since the 1960s, I assume that drugs may be a contributing factor.

In my opinion, there will probably be very little improvement under Mr. Biden's administration, either.

As I've always said...look to the country of origin and you'll get a good idea of what to expect from any nationality.

I personally find conservative Americans to be thin-skinned, ill-liberal, uninformed, ill mannered, really fucking stupid, and extremely rude. So you may have something there.

As I said...look at canaduh for reference.

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

Yeah it is.

You're not paying attention, are you? He didn't support the looters, he supported the protestors - two entirely different groups of people.

So why did all the dem mayors tell the police to stand down "to give them room to destroy"?
Now the mayors of those towns are demanding money from the government to rebuild what they allowed to be destroyed.
Maybe canaduhians and liberals are dumb enough to fall for this shit but Conservatives are not.

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on

He has done more in one day than Trump did in 4yrs.

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on
You mean the Shopping Spree for "Free" merchandise.

--Paris crap
--Keystone Pipeline

the MURDERING will go on
The racist right has completely lost it.
They used to pretend they weren't actually racist.

I miss those days

Forum List

Back