Less than four months until the November midterm election. I sadly predict a lame-duck meltdown by the Dems

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I don't know if "meltdown" is the right word. I predict a frantic effort to pass all the craziness they can during their last months in power.

Biden essentially started as a lame duck, with no realistic prospects of re-election, if if somehow he managed to survive his first term and run again.

Is there any Democrat on here willing to say that the Democrats should be constrained in passing any new legislation during the time between their defeat, and the swearing in of the new Republican majority? To show respect for the American voter?

Let me guess: "NO! They should impeach Trump again!"

Democrats are leading in four of seven Senate swing state races, and are statistically tied in the other three.

That's due in large part because the Republican Party has nominated batshit crazy loon candidates regurgitating The Big Lie garbage from Orange Jesus.

Republicans should crush the Democrats. But because Trump has decided that his ego is bigger than the party and the country, Republicans are in tight races they should not be in.

Democrats are leading in four of seven Senate swing state races, and are statistically tied in the other three.

That's due in large part because the Republican Party has nominated batshit crazy loon candidates regurgitating The Big Lie garbage from Orange Jesus.

Republicans should crush the Democrats. But because Trump has decided that his ego is bigger than the party and the country, Republicans are in tight races they should not be in.

So the Dims keep the House, right?

I don't know if "meltdown" is the right word. I predict a frantic effort to pass all the craziness they can during their last months in power.

Biden essentially started as a lame duck, with no realistic prospects of re-election, if if somehow he managed to survive his first term and run again.

Is there any Democrat on here willing to say that the Democrats should be constrained in passing any new legislation during the time between their defeat, and the swearing in of the new Republican majority? To show respect for the American voter?

Let me guess: "NO! They should impeach Trump again!"
I predict that the Democrats will pass a law that will make the constitution unconstitutional.

I already voted in primaries. The selection of democrats on the ballot was pretty lame. Agriculture Commissioner candidates had very little if any qualifications for the job. On the non partisan races they were all republicans. The Governor race was the same as far as Democrat side not much to choose from. Senate race Val Deming is the favorite to win but another candidate on the list who is badly underfunded but would make a good person for elected office in D.C. got my vote. In the general election I will more and likely be voting Republican.

I wouldn't bet your rescinded therapist license on that.

Toro, my guess is I'd diagnosis you with Gender Dysphoria Disorder with some Frotteurism and Coprophagia with an unhealthy dependence on Scotch.

I'd seek immediate help. :(

Forum List

Back