Leslie Nielsen Dies

49b50028028da-1.jpg

He was the captain of the Poseidon too.

12853-15107.jpg

He was the guest speaker two years ago at my daughter's college for their annual film festival. He was very funny talking about his career for about 45 minutes or so. He was sitting in the audience before everything started and no one realized it! I would have gone up to him to shake his hand (and call him Shirley) if I had seen him. My daughter got pics but unfortunately she was backstage. The goofy looking bearded guy in the second pic is the head of the TV/Film department at the school.

Attachments

• $Leslie Nielsen DeSales.jpg
    $Leslie Nielsen DeSales.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 54
  • $Leslie Nielsen and Chuck.jpg
    $Leslie Nielsen and Chuck.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 55
RIP Leslie.

May God take you into his care.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIr-S6mwFk&feature=related[/ame]

Well.. 86 is a ripe old age... I certainly got some good laughs from his comedies..

I remember going though Regina as a kid..

Rest in Peace... Mr Nielsen

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Canadian actor Leslie Nielsen, who most famously achieved global success in comedy movies such as "Airplane!" and "The Naked Gun," has died aged 84, Manitoba radio station CJOB reported Sunday.

His death was first reported in unconfirmed messages on Twitter late Sunday that suggested the actor had died in the hospital after suffering from pneumonia.

His nephew Doug Nielson, told CJOB that Leslie had been in the hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for 12 days and that with family and friends by his side at 5:30pm Sunday "he just fell asleep and passed away."

Born in Regina, Canada, Leslie Nielsen appeared in more than 100 movies and hundreds of television shows over the course of his career.

Read more: FoxNews.com - Comedy Legend Leslie Nielsen Dead At 84

:(

Nielson liked to walk around the set during filming with a fart maker in his coat pocket. He'd be standing with a group of cast members and let out his horrendous fart sound with a perfectly straight face and people would clear out. I guess they used it in one of his scenes from The Naked Gun where he took a radio mic into the toilet during a press conference.

Btw.....he was also in two Scary Movie episodes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbScSkCIHA&feature=related[/ame]

Nielson liked to walk around the set during filming with a fart maker in his coat pocket. He'd be standing with a group of cast members and let out his horrendous fart sound with a perfectly straight face and people would clear out. I guess they used it in one of his scenes from The Naked Gun where he took a radio mic into the toilet during a press conference.

Btw.....he was also in two Scary Movie episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbScSkCIHA&feature=related

We'll forgive him for those.

A comedian whose movies were actually funny. Amazingly, he was a leading man for most of his career and his career was given up for dead. Never realized he could be so funny

And don't call me Shirley!

Forum List

Back