Lesbian dating event shut down after they banned kids and men

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
After rationally restricting a lesbian dating event to actual lesbians, this organization was forced to shut down the event after pressure and harassment from the "trans" community.

Speaking to the Mail on Sunday, the founder of the speed dating event, Jenny Watson, said that she was forced to enact a ban on transgender people from attending last year after a man came to the pub wearing a purple latex costume while having “an erection”.

“Another time, a trans woman came into the female toilet and pushed their body at a woman who was upset and told me after. It got me thinking that this isn’t fair on women,” Watson explained.

After rationally restricting a lesbian dating event to actual lesbians, this organization was forced to shut down the event after pressure and harassment from the "trans" community.

I am with the Trans-community -

Clear Transphobia.
Clear gender discrimination.
Clear discrimination against minor attracted people.

Clear Transphobia.
Clear discrimination.
Fuck the mentally ill. The only date they need is with a psychologist

Clear Transphobia.
Clear gender discrimination.
Clear discrimination against minor attracted people.
While I don't care about you trannies, more or less feeling sorry for you and your "condition", everyone should always discriminate against adult people who are attracted to minors, as they are truly sick f#cks, to be scorned by all and imprisoned if they ever act on their sick impulses.

Speaking to the Mail on Sunday, the founder of the speed dating event, Jenny Watson, said that she was forced to enact a ban on transgender people from attending last year after a man came to the pub wearing a purple latex costume while having “an erection”.

“Another time, a trans woman came into the female toilet and pushed their body at a woman who was upset and told me after. It got me thinking that this isn’t fair on women,” Watson explained.

Stupidly titled & thus difficult to find in search:

Unravel This One Part 264 in a Continuing Series

While I don't care about you trannies, more or less feeling sorry for you and your "condition", everyone should always discriminate against adult people who are attracted to minors, as they are truly sick f#cks, to be scorned by all and imprisoned if they ever act on their sick impulses.

Wow, are you closed minded.

Wow, are you closed minded.
Absolutely on this subject and do not intend to change. If you do not like US Law and US morality, feel free to immigrate to a more accepting country. Perhaps Hunter Biden could recommend one for you.

While I don't agree with the lifestyle, kudos to the lesbos for atleast trying to have a 'respectable' event......BUT....too bad they didn't have the balls to stand up to the freaks and do it anyway......er.....well......ummm......yeah

Lesbians (and cis-women in general) should just accept that they have been regulated to the back of the bus, now.

Holy crap. The shit is hitting the fan now. Sounds like discrimination to me. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Forum List

Back