Lemmings across the world beg their governments to deprive, starve and enslave them

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Lemmings across the world beg their governments to deprive, starve and enslave them

"There are millions of us across the world standing in solidarity" and suicide. We are the world. We are the children. We are the dupes and the dolts of the world, so let's get chanting.

Brainwashed imbeciles, rubes, 'tards, lunatics, pitchfork-wielding Jacobins. . . .

Slogan-spouting simpletons:

"Tell me what mobocracy looks like!

This is what mobocracy looks like!"

images

Seig Heidi

Last edited:
Lawless, leftist punks!

If I were in the truck, my wheels keep rolling. You're going to move for me.

Last edited:
I always get a laugh from people like this.

END FOSSIL FUEL CONSUMPTION. Well, except for ME, I am still going to drive my car and heat my home.

Very few of these people actually practice what they preach.

There is now an eco-anxiety disorder many of these folks now have to seek help for.

Thanks Progressives.

In the meantime, back to reality. . . .

Top 10 Global Warming Lies That May Shock You

Excerpt:

Alarmist Assertion #3

“National Security Threatened – The impacts of climate change are expected to act as a ‘threat multiplier’ in many of the world’s most unstable regions, exacerbating droughts and other natural disasters as well as leading to food, water and other resource shortages that may spur mass migrations.”

The Facts

The alarmists’ asserted national security threat depends on assertions that (1) global warming is causing a reduction in food and water supplies and (2) migrations of people to places with more food and water will increase risks of military conflict. Objective facts refute both assertions.

Regarding food and water supplies, global crop production has soared as the Earth gradually warms. Atmospheric carbon dioxide is essential to plant life, and adding more of it to the atmosphere enhances plant growth and crop production. Longer growing seasons and fewer frost events also benefit plant growth and crop production. As this column has repeatedly documented (see articles here, here, and here, for example), global crops set new production records virtually every year as our planet modestly warms. If crop shortages cause national security threats and global warming increases crop production, then global warming benefits rather than jeopardizes national security.

The same holds true for water supplies. Objective data show there has been a gradual increase in global precipitation and soil moisture as our planet warms. Warmer temperatures evaporate more water from the oceans, which in turn stimulates more frequent precipitation over continental land masses. The result of this enhanced precipitation is an improvement in soil moisture at almost all sites in the Global Soil Moisture Data Bank. If declining precipitation and declining soil moisture are military threat multipliers, than global warming is creating a safer, more peaceful world.

Alarmist Assertion #4​

“Sea Levels Rising – Warmer temperatures are causing glaciers and polar ice sheets to melt, increasing the amount of water in the world’s seas and oceans.”

The Facts

The pace of sea level rise remained relatively constant throughout the 20th century, even as global temperatures gradually rose. There has similarly been no increase in the pace of sea level rise in recent decades. Utilizing 20th century technologies, humans effectively adapted to global sea level rise. Utilizing 21st century technologies, humans will be even better equipped to adapt to global sea level rise.

Also, the alarmist assertion that polar ice sheets are melting is simply false. Although alarmists frequently point to a modest recent shrinkage in the Arctic ice sheet, that decline has been completely offset by ice sheet expansion in the Antarctic. Cumulatively, polar ice sheets have not declined at all since NASA satellite instruments began precisely measuring them 35 years ago.​

Frightened of progress loons....and they are everywhere...if they knew the truth they would understand capitalism is the only way to fix what scares them but they have signed onto the anti American way one world government crowd....

Ah! There's the ugly, hateful, strident, hysterical little tyrant. There's the lunatic. There's the little snitch. There's the little monster. There's the Seig Heidi the sane all know and loath.

Last edited:

"There are millions of us across the world standing in solidarity" and suicide. We are the world. We are the children. We are the dupes and the dolts of the world, so let's get chanting.

Brainwashed imbeciles, rubes, 'tards, lunatics, pitchfork-wielding Jacobins. . . .

Slogan-spouting simpletons:

"Tell me what mobocracy looks like!

This is what mobocracy looks like!"

images

Seig Heidi

What exactly is the definition of climate justice ? I mean they chant it ..what does it mean ?
Just wondering

Frightened of progress loons....and they are everywhere...if they knew the truth they would understand capitalism is the only way to fix what scares them but they have signed onto the anti American way one world government crowd....

The state schools are churning these little monsters out like sausage. You have every reasoned to be concerned for the future of the country.

Forum List

Back