Lefty waiting impatiently by his mailbox and feeling left out....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
So a Cnn Journalist takes a close-up picture of what could be a live bomb eh? Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with that scenario?

I mean they were in such a hurry to spread horror they couldn't wait for the bomb squad to diffuse and pronounce it safe before they went through the trouble of finding a container of Clorox wipes for scale comparison...all the while mind you this is a dangerous device that could go off and kill the brave person taking the picture...is that right? Or is it more likely that he knew it was harmless because he knows more than he's letting on? Why was he not arrested for handling a dangerous device...possibly endangering the lives of others there at the station...and tampering with evidence?

I wonder who Booker got to mail him a celebrity package hoping that the rest of the world will ignore the fact that he already attacked another man's package and now his POTUS nominee hopes are totally flushola.
Tears of rage! Tears of rage I tell you for those poor lefty's who didn't get to run in panty-waist panic in front of some news cameras.

JO

You're kidding right? These are people who go unarmed into war zones and you think they aren't gonna take a pic of an undetonated mail bomb?

So a Cnn Journalist takes a close-up picture of what could be a live bomb eh? Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with that scenario?

I mean they were in such a hurry to spread horror they couldn't wait for the bomb squad to diffuse and pronounce it safe before they went through the trouble of finding a container of Clorox wipes for scale comparison...all the while mind you this is a dangerous device that could go off and kill the brave person taking the picture...is that right? Or is it more likely that he knew it was harmless because he knows more than he's letting on? Why was he not arrested for handling a dangerous device...possibly endangering the lives of others there at the station...and tampering with evidence?

I wonder who Booker got to mail him a celebrity package hoping that the rest of the world will ignore the fact that he already attacked another man's package and now his POTUS nominee hopes are totally flushola.
Tears of rage! Tears of rage I tell you for those poor lefty's who didn't get to run in panty-waist panic in front of some news cameras.

JO

They probably have a bomb subscription list of willing "victims" at DNCHQ.

JO

OMG......that's a hilarious thought.

JO

JO

Why not? They probably know it won't go off

JO

None of them have been anywhere near the danger zone should a bomb that size detonate anyway. The "bombs" were not designed to detonate on any case.

You're kidding right? These are people who go unarmed into war zones and you think they aren't gonna take a pic of an undetonated mail bomb?

Yeah Cankles dodged sniper fire...she has no fear
Your Clinton infatuation is getting wierd.

Your projection is getting old, Creeptitis
WTF are you talking about? I have never said a good word about a Clinton.

JO

None of them have been anywhere near the danger zone should a bomb that size detonate anyway. The "bombs" were not designed to detonate on any case.

So the journalist...who is NOT A BOMB EXPERT....had time to handle the device....go find a clorox wipes conatiner for scale...and then take a close up picture of the live device...and he just took a chance that he wasn't gonna get his ass blown across the street? I don't think so....I think they didn't do a very good job of movie directing/producing here and didn't stop to think that most people would wonder why a Journalist was allowed anywhere near a live device that had not yet been properly examined by the Police bomb squad.....I mean that is a goddamned dead giveaway....not to mention hillbilly stupid.

JO

As how these things tend to play out, I predict more packages will be sent adjusting the makeup of bomb and packaging in response to the flaws people have been pointing out. Packages will be roughed up to not look so clean and unhandled, components of bomb will be modified to have the potential of being less fake. The return address may even be changed.

As how these things tend to play out, I predict more packages will be sent adjusting the makeup of bomb and packaging in response to the flaws people have been pointing out. Packages will be roughed up to not look so clean and unhandled, components of bomb will be modified to have the potential of being less fake. The return address may even be changed.

OMG! EXCELLENT CALL..... yes they will no doubt learn from their mistakes and work very hard not to be so evidently a bunch of looney lefties sending packages.

When they do discover that it is a lefty organization that is doing this....do you think the package recipients will file charges?

JO

Forum List

Back