Lefty George Takei Went to the Bill Cosby School of Dating

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What is it about lefties all being sexual predators?

George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981.

“We have the drink and he asks if I would like another,” Brunton recalls. “And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out.”

“The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear,” Brunton says.

George Takei Accused Of Groping Former Male Model In 1981

Say it ain't so!

What till Captain Kirk hears about this. Does this mean a discharge from Star Fleet?

george-takei-oh-my.jpg

What is it about lefties all being sexual predators?

George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981.

“We have the drink and he asks if I would like another,” Brunton recalls. “And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out.”

“The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear,” Brunton says.
Warp Factor One Mr Sulu.....

lol gay actor meets male model. Gay sex ensues.

Stop the presses.

Glad to hear you laughing about gay rape.

After all, all of them really just want sex no matter with who.

Thanks for that.

The Regressives don't see any big deal here. What a shock.

:laugh:

Think the powers that be give a damn?

He will never face jail time, but we might impeach a President for joking about grabbing women some 10 years ago.

Why arent the republicans so ing to his defense. It's an old allegation. Go on. Let' see it.

Forum List

Back