Leftwing Democrat Science

Hey you stupid dickhead, I know you are not too smart, but the man sat in front of Congress, in a Congressional hearing, and spewed out his nonsense. It does not matter who posts the event. It is on the record.
WHERE is the record?
You have a screenshot and every RWNJ website inserting words into his mouth, where's the video of him saying those words?
Will your little pink panties get un-bunched if I find the CNN coverage of his testimony?
It doesn't matter, he's nuts and not ANY part of the US government.
GOMER IS.

My God you are a retarded fuck.
STILL 100 smarter than you, Q NUT.

Democrat Witness: “Men Can Have Pregnancies”​

Video is only 18 seconds long. That's all we need

Yeah, that's all you need.....................is that soundbite.
No need for him to elaborate.
Regardless, he is still nuts for saying that.
THEN, claim ALL democrats believe it?
Only a moron would believe him.
Only a retard would actually post it.

You fit both descriptions.

Hey you stupid dickhead, I know you are not too smart, but the man sat in front of Congress, in a Congressional hearing, and spewed out his nonsense.
SO, did Gomer.

June 9 2021
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a Congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon.
It does not matter who posts the event. It is on the record.

Will your little pink panties get un-bunched if I find the CNN coverage of his testimony?

My God you are a retarded fuck.

This is what is wrong with the left- they are so misinformed it's both funny & scary.

Not even a "transexual" man pretending to be a woman can ever actually get naturally pregnant.
They lack both the uterus & eggs necessary for this biological process to ever happen.
Even if somehow they managed to implant a fertilized egg in a mentally ill dude, he is nothing more than a living test tube without any ability to either host or birth a child.
Many Transexuals keep their sexual parts

I didn't think it was possible for you to get any more stupid, but you just did.

It is a fact whether you like it, or not…..Transexuals are legally recognized as the sex they identify with

Transexual men can get pregnant, it has happened
They're not men, that's the point. As Abraham Lincoln is famous for saying,

"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Saying that a tail is a leg doesn't make it a leg."

I have a great deal of sympathy for people who suffer under the delusion that they're in the wrong body or should be the other gender, but biology does not lie. With the exception of a very few extreme examples, men have a distinct set of chromosomes and women another.

A woman who mutilates her body to make it appear masculine is still a woman.
A man who mutilates his body to make it appear feminine is still a man.

If a person is capable of getting pregnant, she is a woman.

Legally how?

All they are in reality are women pretending to be men, and somehow trying to claim a protected status because of it.
Legally as in terms of our law

Biologically they maintain their original sex, but their sexuality is not.

The law recognizes their sexuality

A man stands before Congress and says men can get pregnant.

Only a liberal democrat FREAK could stand up and defend that

Why do conservatives struggle with sexuality?

People identifying with the opposite sex they were born has happened throughout history. It is not some modern fad.

Used to be, these people were beaten, imprisoned, ostracized.
Now we just accept them for who they are.

It enrages Conservatives who demand the right to torment Transexuals and homosexuals

It is a fact whether you like it, or not…..Transexuals are legally recognized as the sex they identify with
How many will die in the hospitals when they are misdiagnosed or mistreated because doctors are not allowed to treat them as what they really are before we end the silly nonsense and insist that trans people retain their biological identity for such situations?

HOW MANY MORE WOMEN HAVE TO BE RAPED BECAUSE A MAN PRETENDS TO BE A WOMAN AND GETS HIMSELF LOCKED IN A CELL WITH A WOMAN?

Forum List

Back