Leftwing brainwashing white fragility study guide

Session 1: Facing White Supremacy

and it just goes downhill from there

this is teaching kids to hate white people
I saw an interview last night with the author robin diangelis [sp] and jimmy fallon and much to my surprise she said to jimmy, "com'on jimmy admit it we're a_ _ holes" and he responded with "yeah we really are"...credit for fessing up
It makes you wonder how white liberals can hate themselves

but thats what a lifetime of liberal brainwashing has done to them

Last edited:
And eventually ethnic cleansing.
These people will become the people they claim they are now fighting against.
I think the ultimate goal is to replace whites in all positions of power

but if that requires blood in the streets libs are more than willing to do it

I think the ultimate goal is to replace whites in all positions of power

but if that requires blood in the streets libs are more than willing to do it
No the ultimate goal is to replace the people in positions of power with white liberals and use minority and white middle class fighting to sustain that power...it is the crux and gist of the communist playbook

I saw an interview last night with the author robin diangelis [sp] and jimmy fallon and much to my surprise she said to jimmy, "com'on jimmy admit it we're a_ _ holes" and he responded with "yeah we really are"...credit for fessing up

They are victims of postmodernist brainwashing, either at university or from their own children who attended, returned home and told them all about how the world "really" worked. These brainwashed wannabe martyrs are dying to fall on their swords of white guilt precisely because postmodernism is a suicidal ideology. The philosophical/epistemological branch of it 'White Fragility' hails from is called Critical Race Theory. Postmodernists will ultimately use it to justify white genocide, if we allow it.

Thats what the old guard white liberals want

but the radical base has other ideas
I'm telling ya bro, the reason the left even exists today is because of fighting between middle class whites and minorities while the white liberals are then free to enact their agenda...once middle class whites turn their full attention on white liberals they will cease to exist...until then they will do everything they can to insinuate minorities between themselves and the white community.

They are victims of postmodernist brainwashing, either at university or from their own children who attended, returned home and told them all about how the world "really" worked. These brainwashed wannabe martyrs are dying to fall on their swords of white guilt precisely because postmodernism is a suicidal ideology. The philosophical/epistemological branch of it 'White Fragility' hails from is called Critical Race Theory. Postmodernists will ultimately use it to justify white genocide, if we allow it.
Liberals often look down on conservatives as uneducated

but in fact they - libs - are often brainwashed robots who just regurgitate what they have been told to think

until then they will do everything they can to insinuate minorities between themselves and the white community.
The rift is largely media driven

I encounter black people almost every day and have yet to find one as crazy as the Only Black Lives Matter goons on this forum or the nightly news cast

Most Americans are civil to other races most of the time

I've known white guys who hated *******. I've heard them talk and seen them steer clear of blacks.
I've also seen these same redneck oilfield workers pull over and change the tire of 2 middle aged black women on I 10 because their momma raised them to do so, no matter what the hell they felt.

Quit hating on white people folks.... they ain't any worse than anyone else, and they're a damn sight better than most.

until then they will do everything they can to insinuate minorities between themselves and the white community.

I encounter black people almost every day and have yet to find one as crazy as the Only Black Lives Matter goons on this forum or the nightly news cast

I agree, it only becomes controversial when white liberals are involved, the only use they have for minorities is getting elected which is why they come down hard on those that step out of line.

That insulated white broad needs to be forced to live in the ‘hood for an entire year.
She will then quickly write a sequel book called ‘WTF Was I Thinking??!!
Unfortunately her her book is being used to imprint her stupidity on children in the public schools

I've known white guys who hated *******. I've heard them talk and seen them steer clear of blacks.
I've also seen these same redneck oilfield workers pull over and change the tire of 2 middle aged black women on I 10 because their momma raised them to do so, no matter what the hell they felt.

Quit hating on white people folks.... they ain't any worse than anyone else, and they're a damn sight better than most.

That was beautiful.

What need be remembered is that reality is defined by actions, not by words, or thoughts.

The first amendment was about free speech, but essentially, about free thought.

The Democrats/Liberals are all about thought crimes, and authorizing what one is allowed to think.

That was beautiful.

What need be remembered is that reality is defined by actions, not by words, or thoughts.

The first amendment was about free speech, but essentially, about free thought.

The Democrats/Liberals are all about thought crimes, and authorizing what one is allowed to think.
Gracias

All the black people I talk to think this shit's insane!
Most everybody sees through the lies. Most people aren't stupid, in every race. There's too many to name.
Thinking people are stupid will be the leftists' downfall.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back