Leftwing billionaire George Soros and what makes him tick

One of the things that makes George Soros tick is Media Matters and you can thank senator John McCain and another liberal senator for creating the system that made Media Matters tax exempt.

Pussy? Little friend Trump paid off for defrauding people. Don't bother going there. Not to mention his bastard child.

You're a pussy without the courage of his/her convictions. Don't sweat it, 98% of you are that way.
My convictions? If I were you I wouldn't worry about them. In them you and all that you hold dear cease to exist.

Do we now? Only in the ones where you are hiding in your basement ;)
Your Tory ass wouldn't make it back to the boats home. We've beaten your kind time and again but hey, go for it. You have a gift for losing so, don't stop now.

Actually it's the other way round mr. fascist. The US lost 300,000 men, the British lost 400,000. You nazi's lost over 3 million. Face it, you're lousy fighters.
My side won, dumbfuck. And hey, Troll Mod, bring forth your evidence that I'm a fascist you fucking old faggot. I dare you to?

You'd fucking love fascism, your Hitler Youth kind always does.

Last edited:
And that matters why? If the great American novel is written by a guy who beats his kids it matters not a damn. Einstein was a rotten father but a good physicist. That is what matters.

Ah yes. Moral Equivalence, the fortress of the pussy.

Pussy? Little friend Trump paid off for defrauding people. Don't bother going there. Not to mention his bastard child.

You're a pussy without the courage of his/her convictions. Don't sweat it, 98% of you are that way.
My convictions? If I were you I wouldn't worry about them. In them you and all that you hold dear cease to exist.

See, authoritarian dictatorship engaging in mass murder. Like I said brainless 'tard, I don't tell you what you are thinking I read what you write and you're a fucking loon. It's as plain as the nose on your face.
That's speciescid not genocide, you stupid fucker. The end of a species - humanity.

And the end of humanity has not a thing to do with dictatorship and authoritarianism, it's common fucking sense. When one fish is eating all the rest, you kill the one fish to save the others, dumbass.

Your Tory ass wouldn't make it back to the boats home. We've beaten your kind time and again but hey, go for it. You have a gift for losing so, don't stop now.

Actually it's the other way round mr. fascist. The US lost 300,000 men, the British lost 400,000. You nazi's lost over 3 million. Face it, you're lousy fighters.
My side won, dumbfuck. And hey, Troll Mod, bring forth your evidence that I'm a fascist you fucking old faggot. I dare you to.
You were on the winning side?

My gift is calling out faggots like you. You could never "beat" me on your best day.
My faggot ass (even though I'm not gay) has beaten your faggot ass every time you tired to make your Jesusland a reality, bitch.

My side won, dumbfuck. And hey, Troll Mod, bring forth your evidence that I'm a fascist you fucking old faggot. I dare you to.
Fuck yeah. It's why you live in a nation with gay fucking marriage. Liberalism won, bitches. And liberals always will. If you don't like it then - leave.

Fuck yeah. It's why you live in a nation with gay fucking marriage. Liberalism won, bitches. And liberals always will. If you don't like it then - leave.

So...

Is your participation wall full of ribbons

th

Or trophies?

th

So...

th

Or trophies?

th
My "trophies" got their beaten asses back to Britain on the boats home, and those were the lucky fuckers we didn't happen to kill. Clear now?

If you think liberals are nice then - you've never met one.

Billionaire George Soros funds $15M effort to stop Trump, mobilize Latinos
Published March 10, 2016
soeor.jpg

Donald Trump often notes that he has plenty of millions to battle his way to the Oval Office.

But now another billionaire New Yorker is putting up his own millions to prevent Trump from winning the presidency and is calling on Latinos to be part of that effort.

Financier George Soros is launching, along with other donors, a $15 million campaign to achieve the largest Latino and immigrant participation at the polls, the New York Times reported.
external-link.png

Through a new super PAC named Immigrant Voters Win, the campaign is funding organizations in states such as Florida, Nevada and Colorado, which have large or growing Latino and Asian communities, in the hope of influencing turnout in November, the Times reported.

Trump shot to the front of the Republican presidential field last year by proposing a hard-line immigration policy. The Hungarian-born Soros is contributing $5 million of his own money to the campaign.

Billionaire George Soros funds $15M effort to stop Trump, mobilize Latinos

I'M happy to see soros throw his money away, one day the old coot might starves to death, penny-less yet...:crybaby:

You guys completely ignore that he finances Jared Kushner.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So...

th

Or trophies?

th
My "trophies" got their beaten asses back to Britain on the boats home, and those were the lucky fuckers we didn't happen to kill. Clear now?

FF, Liberals?

200.gif

So...

th

Or trophies?

th

FF, Liberals?

200.gif
Don't mess with a liberal, bitch. We will fuck you up and end your reality.

Either get on board here or sail off to Jesus? We really don't fucking care, that's not in our job description.

Time to move PAST faggot asses and get back to the topic which is something about Soros. Let's move in that direction folks.

Time to move PAST faggot asses and get back to the topic which is something about Soros. Let's move in that direction folks.

So...

th

Or trophies?

th

FF, Liberals?

200.gif

Either get on board here or sail off to Jesus? We really don't fucking care, that's not in our job description.

Not into Jesus.

"We really don't fucking care, that's not in our job description."

We've noticed.

Leftwing billionaire George Soros and what makes him tick ?
A genuine hatred of America and Americans

Never understood the fascination with Soros...he's just a guy...like the Koch Brothers...like the Mercers...:dunno:

So...

th

Or trophies?

th

FF, Liberals?

200.gif

Not into Jesus.

We've noticed.
Liberals don't defend the illiberal. Now you know.

So...

th

Or trophies?

th

FF, Liberals?

200.gif

Not into Jesus.

We've noticed.
Liberals don't defend the illiberal. Now you know.
Liberals don't defend the illiberal.

Thanks for providing more proof the FF weren't liberals

Forum List

Back