Leftists Plot “MASS MOBILIZATION” after they Lose Minnesota

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I suspect it will start on Election Day to prevent Republicans from going to the polls.

“We believe that regardless of the strength of the Minnesota election system, mass mobilization will and must happen in Minnesota to defend democracy,” the leaked document reads.

“We expect that this mobilization will create space and opportunity for unrest, primarily in Minneapolis. In this context, the situation could rapidly spiral beyond
control depending on the nature of the unrest and the State’s reaction.”

In an effort to shift responsibility for violence to others, the groups point to the right, as well as the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD), for the possibility of inciting or enabling violence, for which they must be prepared.

AP_20150285315588-640x480.png

Reads to me like an open strategy to create false flag attacks and shift the blame for them.

Funny they didn't want the MPD to stop rioters and arsonists when they were looting and burning businesses to the ground last month.

Now all of a sudden they want their PD to respond to "possible" violence. I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

I suspect it will start on Election Day to prevent Republicans from going to the polls.

“We believe that regardless of the strength of the Minnesota election system, mass mobilization will and must happen in Minnesota to defend democracy,” the leaked document reads.

“We expect that this mobilization will create space and opportunity for unrest, primarily in Minneapolis. In this context, the situation could rapidly spiral beyond
control depending on the nature of the unrest and the State’s reaction.”

In an effort to shift responsibility for violence to others, the groups point to the right, as well as the Minneapolis Police Department (MPD), for the possibility of inciting or enabling violence, for which they must be prepared.

AP_20150285315588-640x480.png

LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back