Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

That again?! It was a handful of people six years ago. ONE event. The fact that you libs keep coming up with that single event from the last decade shows how rare it is, from the right.

In the meantime, the sharp rise in antisemitism - nearing Nazi levels - is coming from the Left. Jewish students at liberal universities are afraid to walk to class, and my shul now has armed military (retired) standing at post.
And you think the Nazi stuff is coming from blue haired wimpy liberals?

There are Palestinians in every Arab country.

I think the Israelis should just kill them all so they can have all the land and build condos in Gaza.
What is a Palestinian? How do you tell the difference between a Syrian, Jordanian or Lebanese and a Palestinian?

Obviously some people do care solely because he is Jewish.

And those that care along such lines aren’t right wingers.
Yup. That was the point of my thread - that leftists were complaining that a Jew might play Bond. So what is Coyote’s response? “Nobody cares that he’s Jewish.” Hello??

Yup. That was the point of my thread - that leftists were complaining that a Jew might play Bond. So what is Coyote’s response? “Nobody cares that he’s Jewish.” Hello??
If your response to his selection as the actor tomolay Bond is to boycott the movie, when all you know is that he is Jewish, guess what? It can only be antisemitism.

Obviously some people do care solely because he is Jewish.

And those that care along such lines aren’t right wingers.
Good point. Rightwing antisemites trend towards more violent means of expression.

I don’t care that he’s Jewish. Why should I? Hello?

Good point. Rightwing antisemites trend towards more violent means of expression.
Like all those students at Cooper Union who chased the Jewish kids into the library, threatening to hurt them? Right-wingers, I’m sure.

What is a Palestinian? How do you tell the difference between a Syrian, Jordanian or Lebanese and a Palestinian?
I strongly suspect THEY can tell the difference. Just because they all look the same to you doesn’t mean they are.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I don’t care that he’s Jewish. Why should I? Hello?
Did I say YOU? I reported on others, posting on Twitter, with their nasty remarks about the Jew playing Bond, and how they would boycott the film if a Jew stars. hello?

OIP.VN0hlYq18qKzQX0dMu4DlQHaE8
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back