Leftists Join Forces In Trump Lysol Ingestion HOAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
They all pounced on the President's ruse about swallowing or injecting disinfectants to kill the China Virus. They've been screeching for days about the President finally committing a "Biden"...no, not raping an intern...that's a democrat thing, eh, Willy? Whether Trump did or didn't, whether he was spitballing or finally showing the stress of over 3 years of harassment, impeachment, a vicious media, rotten leaders at FBI and CIA trying to overthrow him. Is he entitled to one screw-up whether it was really a screw up or not? Of course. One note not mentioned before....the CEO of Lysol Reckitt Benckiser, a dot-head named Laxman Narasimhan quickly jumped on the band wagon warning their customers against ingesting Lysol. And who is this Narasimhan character? A longtime registered DEMOCRAT PUKE of course! :eusa_liar:

2019-11-11-081523819-Laxman-Narasimhan.jpg

The screech is louder than usually. Good, soon people get tired and a solution is initiated.

well i hope these people are at least delluting these chemicals before drinking them. i think u would have to have an IQ between negative 43 and 9 to actually believe u can drink these things to get rid of corolla virus

Responsible journalists would have immediately stated the following: "Mr. President could you clarify what you mean when you say disinfectant?" That is all it would have taken. But of course they instead scurried off and wrote their absurd Lysol pieces and sent them out to their Media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, etc. to spew the latest deception onto the American people.

• Banned
Trump was speaking to a metaphorical disinfectant which is pretty much what HCQ or Remdesivir are. The "light inside the body" was about a technique they're playing with to insert an ultraviolet light on a wire inside a breathing tube inside the lungs....kills the virus within seconds. My barber, back in the early 60's, put his combs and scissors inside a little UV station by his clippers to sterilize them between customers.....hardly a new idea. I've heard everything from advising people to start smoking because smokers get sick less from 19, to estrogen treatments for men because the virus kills women less. I can think of a few "male" leftists here who are probably already on estrogen.

Lefties lie.

Look at this misrepresentation.

How many of these people injected bleach into their veins?

Seems that many of the calls were just questions.

How many of the calls were about intentional ingestion of bleach to battle Wuflu? That would be the real story.

They all pounced on the President's ruse about swallowing or injecting disinfectants to kill the China Virus. They've been screeching for days about the President finally committing a "Biden"...no, not raping an intern...that's a democrat thing, eh, Willy? Whether Trump did or didn't, whether he was spitballing or finally showing the stress of over 3 years of harassment, impeachment, a vicious media, rotten leaders at FBI and CIA trying to overthrow him. Is he entitled to one screw-up whether it was really a screw up or not? Of course. One note not mentioned before....the CEO of Lysol Reckitt Benckiser, a dot-head named Laxman Narasimhan quickly jumped on the band wagon warning their customers against ingesting Lysol. And who is this Narasimhan character? A longtime registered DEMOCRAT PUKE of course! :eusa_liar:

2019-11-11-081523819-Laxman-Narasimhan.jpg

Hoax huh? 100's of millions of people saw it live but thanks for playing.LOL you fucks are shameless.

There are already several thousand threads on this. Please choose one of them to add your comments too instead of starting yet another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back