Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

In other words, misrepresenting my actual words and dishonestly claiming they were something different than what I posted. You are a liar.

My, my, my. I don't recall having used any ellipses, and I certainly don't recall any time in which they were my entire post. Yet you're quoting me as saying, "....". Speaking of misrepresenting someone's actual words and dishonestly claiming they were something different from what I was posting . . . Your hypocrisy is delicious.

Is it at all possible that you thought your impassioned restatement of your blank, unproven accusation wouldn't hold up well if it in any way included my actual words? Interesting.
You are flailing and losing badly.

View attachment 510759

The only thing I've been wrong about so far is every time I've thought you couldn't get any more pathetic.
If you are comfortable in your ignorance that's nice for you, but it doesn't change anything.

The truth is that the only thing you're REALLY objecting to here is that my disdainful representation of your position was too accurate and didn't flatter you.
Maybe you really are too stupid to even realize when you're being dishonest. It's not an excuse.

There's no maybe about you being too stupid to realize that your every post is proof that cameras belong in the schoolroom to keep an eye on "educators" like you.
Now you are just plain emoting. Try to get a handle on your tender emotions, dearie.

Actually, many "progressives" are terrified of classroom cameras because the video will show the sheer chaos in many urban school classrooms and the inability of teachers to maintain order.
Hey Mister....... I've never been in the classroom watching actual instruction since I was a student, all at once become an expert on classroom management.

Q: What percentage of urban school ( or rural ) classrooms do YOU imagine this "Sheer Chaos" occurs?

Here's the teacher who had the red nail polish on the other day screaming he's gonna teach it anyway .....I think the blue is much more fabulous.....roflmao

He forgets lessons are all over the web

It's even in corporate

Shall we start posting what they're doing in schools....or at Raytheon?...or the military ...or Cia?

No offense teach but a camera should be on that nail polish wearing freak anytime that commie freak is around any children

Good luck

So as a conservative, you're basically saying yes, we have compulsory schooling. So all kids must go to some kind of school. And then, we're going to have a camera, with sound on, in all the classrooms recording the kiddies all the time. That all the parents, at the very least, can access all the time.

That's creepy, and it's not conservative at all. I get that you realllly want to go after teachers, and as a teacher I even agree with you that some deserve it.

But this is not the way.

Probably not but videos of the insanity will increase by 100 fold !
No doubt

Don't ya love when supporters and purveyors of left wing totalitarianism demand thier Liberties be respected.....ferp...

not necessarily you teach

Or this is fine

Or
we have teachers who say if a history book has the word Indian in it ...its a micro aggression ...that and we need anal sex and masturbation books for 3rd graders

They wanna teach history my ass ....teach all of it,,,,!? ....nope
Only what they want and we know what that is ...which fits into the entire establishments hate Y/T narrative
They're full of shit

Smile
With a hocus-pocus
You're in focus

it's your lucky dayaaaheyhey

SMILE!
You're on candid camera
Lol

Last edited:
Hey Sue
Ya see this guy's resignation from couple weeks ago ?
It's a masterpiece

Although he could of hung around and caused mayhem
bbhhhnn.png

Nobody knew if it was real or not for a couple days ...it was real he followed up on it

Here's the teacher who had the red nail polish on the other day screaming he's gonna teach it anyway .....I think the blue is much more fabulous.....roflmao

It's even in corporate

Shall we start posting what they're doing in schools....or at Raytheon?...or the military ...or Cia?

No offense teach but a camera should be on that nail polish wearing freak anytime that commie freak is around any children

Good luck

So as a conservative, you're basically saying yes, we have compulsory schooling. So all kids must go to some kind of school. And then, we're going to have a camera, with sound on, in all the classrooms recording the kiddies all the time. That all the parents, at the very least, can access all the time.

That's creepy, and it's not conservative at all. I get that you realllly want to go after teachers, and as a teacher I even agree with you that some deserve it.

But this is not the way.

No doubt

Don't ya love when supporters and purveyors of left wing totalitarianism demand thier Liberties be respected.....ferp...

Or this is fine

Or
we have teachers who say if a history book has the word Indian in it ...its a micro aggression ...that and we need anal sex and masturbation books for 3rd graders

Only what they want and we know what that is ...which fits into the entire establishments hate Y/T narrative
They're full of shit

Smile
With a hocus-pocus
You're in focus

it'syou're lucky dayaaaheyhey

SMILE!
You're on candid camera
Lol

Here's the thing. All of this is complete crap. CRT, teaching kids about masturbation, etc. You will never get an argument from me about it. So let's keep the main thing the main thing and focus on that. Good: getting on all the school boards, all conservative. Great: do like my district, and DEMAND a parent council to endorse all curricula in the schools.

Not good at all: cameras in every classroom. For all the reasons I outlined. Not at all bc I'm afraid of what I'm doing. Because there are minor kids in there.

Hey Sue
It's a masterpiece

View attachment 510937
Nobody knew if it was real or not for a couple days ...it was real he followed up on it

I wanted to say EPIC but that doesn't suffice

Important parts of this man are at his knees

The pronouns are just....perfection lol

It's even in corporate

Good luck

But this is not the way.

No doubt

Or this is fine

Or

They're full of shit

Smile
With a hocus-pocus
You're in focus

SMILE!
You're on candid camera
Lol

Here's the thing. All of this is complete crap. CRT, teaching kids about masturbation, etc. You will never get an argument from me about it. So let's keep the main thing the main thing and focus on that. Good: getting on all the school boards, all conservative. Great: do like my district, and DEMAND a parent council to endorse all curricula in the schools.

Not good at all: cameras in every classroom. For all the reasons I outlined. Not at all bc I'm afraid of what I'm doing. Because there are minor kids in there.

Normies need to get involved in everything
Local baby local

I still think thiers no hope ....it more than likely to late

Hey Sue
It's a masterpiece

View attachment 510937

A follow up.

I do not cause "Mayhem". Just ripples. Oh yes.

Why do you think I'm in the public schools still? Sometimes I think--what do conservatives want, really? Why are we NOT in the public schools, taking them back? Why do we always scatter like cockroaches and then suck our thumbs and cry in the corner about how we're losing?

It's even in corporate

Good luck

But this is not the way.

No doubt

Or this is fine

Or

They're full of shit

Smile
With a hocus-pocus
You're in focus

SMILE!
You're on candid camera
Lol

Normies need to get involved in everything
Local baby local

I still think thiers no hope ....it more than likely to late

Yes to normies, yes to LOCAL. Absolutely yes to that.

I'm a complete Pollyanna most of the time. I actually think we're winning the culture.

Hey Sue
It's a masterpiece

View attachment 510937

A follow up.

Why do you think I'm in the public schools still? Sometimes I think--what do conservatives want, really? Why are we NOT in the public schools, taking them back? Why do we always scatter like cockroaches and then suck our thumbs and cry in the corner about how we're losing?
It's easier to run then stand up to the bullies ...and they're bullies alright
In some parts of the country they're now dangerous bullies who will ruin ya given the chance

Hey Sue
It's a masterpiece

View attachment 510937

A follow up.

I found his follow up

jjbb.jpeg

He ain't wrong

Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers​

7 Jul 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
Is there a good argument against this kind of accountability and transparency?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
Easy to see why Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies oppose this.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
If we demand body-cams for cops, why not cameras in the classroom?
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
Cameras in a class room. Infringe on the child's freedom & liberty how EXACTLY?

The only thing it would infringe on is the teachers ability to do something they shouldn't be doing. Cameras would foster a safer environment.
And cameras would have zero impact on the size of government.
Simply install the camera and give every parent the pass code to view it anytime they want.

There is NO LOGICAL REASON to oppose this.

The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots

The only thing it would infringe on is the teachers ability to do something they shouldn't be doing. Cameras would foster a safer environment.
Simply install the camera and give every parent the pass code to view it anytime they want.

Other parents in the class do not have a right to see or witness a child get disciplined. To see a child get special help from a paraprofessional. Both of those situations are under privacy laws, specifically. Moreover, you are probably completely ignorant of the fact that many children have "no media" documents signed that say, mostly due to custody issues, they cannot be photographed or filmed FOR ANY REASON.

The general ignorance surrounding this issue....

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Other parents in the class do not have a right to see or witness a child get disciplined. To see a child get special help from a paraprofessional. Both of those situations are under privacy laws, specifically. Moreover, you are probably completely ignorant of the fact that many children have "no media" documents signed that say, mostly due to custody issues, they cannot be photographed or filmed FOR ANY REASON.

Schools are already full of security cameras so I dunno wtf you're talking about.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Schools are already full of security cameras so I dunno wtf you're talking about.

In the hallways, with no audio, where students are moving quickly. Not where students are learning, are stationary, and more private information pertaining to grades and discipline is going on.

Sorry, you don't have the right to all that private information about everyone else's kids.

ETA: And of course, no one outside the district has access to those cameras unless there's a huge issue. Parents can't "give a code" and peep in, and say, figure out if a kid they don't have custody of is in the building.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

In the hallways, with no audio, where students are moving quickly. Not where students are learning, are stationary, and more private information pertaining to grades and discipline is going on.

Sorry, you don't have the right to all that private information about everyone else's kids.

ETA: And of course, no one outside the district has access to those cameras unless there's a huge issue. Parents can't "give a code" and peep in, and say, figure out if a kid they don't have custody of is in the building.
If I have a child in a classroom I have every right to see a feed of that classroom just like parents are allowed to sit in on classrooms.

You have no valid arguments against cameras with pass codes available to parents.

Forum List

Back