Leftists Celebrate FBI raid of Trump's home

I've changed my mind. You leftists are not crying.

It's more like an existential blood curdling scream.

We hear it. I know you don't think we hear it, but we hear it.
Ha, grow the fuck up. Your Heil Trumpitler is in a world of legal trouble, while you surrender your own self respect and type idiotic posts.

What are the documented crimes by Biden and Obama?
Idk about Biden; But as for Obama:

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Treason.

Funding and arming ISIS, setting 5 terrorist leaders free in exchange for 1 traitor.

At least 2 of some he freed were killed by our armed forces within a few years of Obama freeing them.

"A U.S. airstrike in Yemen on March 2 killed former Guantanamo Bay (GITMO) detainee Yasir Al-Silmi, the Pentagon announced yesterday. GITMO held Silmi between 2002 and 2009. Endangering the world’s security, Obama freed him and many other terrorists."

Last edited:
Surely you aren't that dumb? What has the Left done to Trump that is illegal? Show us where the rule of law only works for the Right? Put up or shut up?
Where are the 30,000 emails from Hillary that were requested?
Remember the scrubbed cell phones?
Remember the Steele Dossier?
Comey leaking information to the media via a friend?
Not to mention the weaponization of the IRS under Plead The Fifth Lois Lerner.
Just STFU

Last edited:
So, so much wrong and so much disinformation in this I doubt I'll even start. But it is really sick the way this POS celebrates this Banana Republic action happening in the US.

Yes, Stephen Colbert is the mouthpiece/propaganda pusher for the leftists. This is common knowledge.

Great news; count me in. A criminal like Trump deserves punishment and prison time; great to see him sweat. LOCK HIM UP!!!

Where are the 30,000 emails from Hillary that were requested?
Remember the scrubbed cell phones?
Remember the Steele Dossier?
Comey leaking information to the media via a friend?
Not to mention the weaponization of the IRS under Plead The Fifth Lois Lerner.
Just STFU
This new bill does the Lois Lerner thing on steroids and also..I forget how many billion, I wanna say $37 billion dollars allocated for "green" aviation biofuel.

Meaning: Whatever Obama buddy took the money and ran and then disappeared while he was president will be doing that again.
Also the IRS will be checking out (harassing) all registered Republicans and their supporters.

The stupid is so big. :banghead:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back