Leftist white-nationalist Richard Spencer retweets message mocking the right for supporting "Christmas"

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Leftist white-nationalist retweeted this:

Itā€™s incredible how thereā€™s been a revolution in the last few years on things like race and gender identity, while right wing base still seems energized by War on Christmas, which seems like they sort of won? The truly revolutionary stuff they accommodate.

Itā€™s incredible how thereā€™s been a revolution in the last few years on things like race and gender identity, while right wing base still seems energized by War on Christmas, which seems like they sort of won? The truly revolutionary stuff they accommodate.

And?

One personā€™s ridiculous, irrelevant opinion ā€“ a person who is representative of nothing and no one, including ā€˜leftists.ā€™

And?

One personā€™s ridiculous, irrelevant opinion ā€“ a person who is representative of nothing and no one, including ā€˜leftists.ā€™

Where were you when your lib buddies were citing him constantly to smear republicans?

That makes no sense.

1. There has not been a "Revolution" on race and gender identity. What you got is fucking weirdos getting their way.

2. We have not won the War on Christmas.

3. There is nothing wrong with caring about important cultural and religious traditions.

4. Not sure who is referring to "they" "accommodate". I accommodate nothing.

• Banned

And?

He's yours. Merry Christmas.

And?

Iā€™d agree, this Spencer guy sounds like an extremist without a clue about anything. Iā€™m surprised he could string a sentence together. He is just a left wing nut.

Yes he is, he was always for leftwing policies, but he's an idiot that bought the media narrative that racists were right wingers.
You bumped a post nearly 3 years old to argue that the white supremacist, neo-Nazi, alt-right movement speaker, who praised Trump, is a leftist?

Ok.

You bumped a post nearly 3 years old to argue that the white supremacist, neo-Nazi, alt-right movement speaker, who praised Trump, is a leftist?

Ok.
Yep, he is.

I don't see any conservative policies, but lots of left leaning ones. And this was before the 2016 election when there were tons of posts from lefties on this board saying see white supremacist right winger!!!! They are dumb and don't even look at the facts.

Yep, he is.

I don't see any conservative policies, but lots of left leaning ones. And this was before the 2016 election when there were tons of posts from lefties on this board saying see white supremacist right winger!!!! They are dumb and don't even look at the facts.

Why are you bumping something nearly 3 years old?

I have no clue, it just surfaced this morning but there are threads that last for years, this seems to be one of them.
All of threads last for years. They just get buried because thereā€˜s usually no reason for someone to bring attention to them if nothing relevant has happened.

Hence why I asked how this is relevant today, 3 years later.

All of threads last for years. They just get buried because thereā€˜s usually no reason for someone to bring attention to them if nothing relevant has happened.

Hence why I asked how this is relevant today, 3 years later.
Because he felt it was relevant? I have no issue with this thread being revived, I am so sorry it has bothered you so much.

Forum List

Back