Leftist bully attacks two 14 year olds for wearing MAGA hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

^^^ this filth condones adults attacking teenage kids exercising their constitutional rights. More proof the left should be defeated not compromised with.
Really? where did she say that? Quote it, please.

America needs to decide if they want a party fueled by rage and anger entrusted to run the Country. They smash windows, burn cars, assault rally attendees of the opposing party, call for Cabinet members of the opposing party to be assaulted....

Who wants this?
A small fringe group broke a few windows and one guy bloodied one guy's nose at a rally and we will never hear the end of it, I guess. There are rightwingers on this board calling for everyone to go out armed to "protect" against these verbal "assaults" by fat mouthed idiots who feel the need to violate a politician's personal space. The vast majority of people, regardless of party, think it's stupid and the right is making a huge to-do about a few nut cases, making it seem as if the country has been overrun by bizerks.

It ain't so, so you can stop with the theatrics.

How many instances have there been where armed Rightwingers shot up an open field of Democrat Congressmen?
Zero.

I'm surprised health rules allowed such a shitty hat in there to start with. People were eating there.

^^^ this filth condones adults attacking teenage kids exercising their constitutional rights. More proof the left should be defeated not compromised with.

Do you not know what *condone* means?

It is not synonymous with *said*:

con·done
kənˈdōn/
verb
verb: condone; 3rd person present: condones; past tense: condoned; past participle: condoned; gerund or present participle: condoning
  1. accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.
    "the college cannot condone any behavior that involves illicit drugs"
    synonyms: disregard, accept, allow, let pass, turn a blind eye to, overlook, forget; More
    forgive, pardon, excuse, let go
    "we cannot condone such dreadful behavior"
    antonyms: condemn
    • approve or sanction (something), especially with reluctance.
      "the practice is not officially condoned by any airline"

Such snowflakey behavior.....you'd think trumpanzees were all these delicate little flowers.

So sad how sensitive Trump voters can be
We need to set up safe spaces where nobody will hurt their feelings

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.
Lol, remember when trump was telling his supporters that he would pay the legal fees for people who beat up protestors?

That’s not what he said, let me help you.
There was someone at his rally that was planning to throw tomatoes at him or crowd, and Trump said if you see someone fixing to throw a tomato just knock the hell out of them, I’ll pay your legal bills.
Would you let someone throw tomatoes at you? You are welcome to protest but violence isn’t welcome.
If He could have told us Trumpsters to beat the protesters outside then maybe you would have a point, but he didn’t.
GO TRUMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxine Waters, Donald Trump and comments inciting violence

No, maxine stated that libs must become violent and that's what they're doing.
Dude, it's right there in black and white. Why lie about it?

Do you not know what *condone* means?

It is not synonymous with *said*:

con·done
kənˈdōn/
verb
verb: condone; 3rd person present: condones; past tense: condoned; past participle: condoned; gerund or present participle: condoning
  1. accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.
    "the college cannot condone any behavior that involves illicit drugs"
    synonyms: disregard, accept, allow, let pass, turn a blind eye to, overlook, forget; More
    forgive, pardon, excuse, let go
    "we cannot condone such dreadful behavior"
    antonyms: condemn
    • approve or sanction (something), especially with reluctance.
      "the practice is not officially condoned by any airline"
Poor trumpanzee fantasies......how's the civil war coming along?

SAN ANTONIO - Police are investigating after a teen says he was verbally attacked and assaulted at a Whataburger for wearing a Make America Great Again hat.
Viral video: Teen says he was attacked for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

This is the low life scum of society those leftist Trump haters will stoop to their mental illness level and attack them for wearing a gawd dam hat.

How dare you Trump hating scum ever, ever flip onto Trump supporters that they are the violent ones when over and over article after article is is you low life scum Trump haters who are violent and attack people.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human in fact animals have more respect and dignity then you losers do.
Lol, remember when trump was telling his supporters that he would pay the legal fees for people who beat up protestors?

That’s not what he said, let me help you.
There was someone at his rally that was planning to throw tomatoes at him or crowd, and Trump said if you see someone fixing to throw a tomato just knock the hell out of them, I’ll pay your legal bills.
Would you let someone throw tomatoes at you? You are welcome to protest but violence isn’t welcome.
If He could have told us Trumpsters to beat the protesters outside then maybe you would have a point, but he didn’t.
GO TRUMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxine Waters, Donald Trump and comments inciting violence

No, maxine stated that libs must become violent and that's what they're doing.
Dude, it's right there in black and white. Why lie about it?
Because, like their Orange lord and master, lying is all they've got. And it's a positive trait for them.

No, but there are going to be consequences for supporting Trump and the animosity he encourages.. You Trump lovers just need to face that. This is a man locking up babies. So really I don't give a fuck about you trump lovers whining.

Actually it is YOU who are going to need to face it. The American people who voted for trump are for the most part peace loving individuals, while you yapping morons are like the japanese on their way to Pearl Harbor. Like the japanese you will no doubt enjoy some early successes, but just like the japanese the result will be your eradication.

You had best be careful what you wish for.

I don't think so. Your pissant 30 percent does not represent any significant portion of this country.

Keep thinking that silly girl. Makes it so much easier when you get your ass handed to you.

Nobody is going to be handing me my ass. Your boy has a 40 percent approval rating.

And the shrilary has a 95% chance of being POTUS.

Next.

trumpclintonpopelectoralvote.gif

Actually it is YOU who are going to need to face it. The American people who voted for trump are for the most part peace loving individuals, while you yapping morons are like the japanese on their way to Pearl Harbor. Like the japanese you will no doubt enjoy some early successes, but just like the japanese the result will be your eradication.

I don't think so. Your pissant 30 percent does not represent any significant portion of this country.

Keep thinking that silly girl. Makes it so much easier when you get your ass handed to you.

Nobody is going to be handing me my ass. Your boy has a 40 percent approval rating.

Next.

Nice to know the system that was set in the constitution works.

Next.

Look where your beliefs have brought you. You find yourself defending a 30-year old man who dumped coke and and robbed a child. Because politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back