Leftist Are Conspicuous With Their Absence

PA-44671053.caeb65ab.fill-1200x630.jpg

The usual suspects are conspicuous with their absence lately....which is a good thing...but it's clear that these folks aren't contributors to society. They are just big-mouthed trouble-makers who only create problems rather than solve problems. It's really a good thing that we aren't hearing from these individuals everyday. Finally something succeeded in shutting them up.

The list of high-profile names missing in the news is as follows:

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

What we are hearing from is Democrat Governors trying to prevent possible treatments for COVID-19 by banning the drugs that are most effective (Nevada). We're seeing Democrats who are releasing prisoners so they can go out into the streets and wreck havoc on the populations, and Democrat Governors banning church meetings declaring them punishable by 12 months in prison (Virginia).

Still....aside from all of the jackasses who have become tin-horn dictators overnight...we're not hearing from the usual degenerates, probably because they're more scared than the rest of us.

Not a word from our former president..that he's organizing some kind of relief effort. He's probably hunkered down in his $16 million beachfront property in Martha's Vinyard smoking dope.

We're hearing smart-ass remarks from Hillary and Crazy Joe....but most of the rest of these folks are conspicuous with their absence.

I call this a win-win situation.

Posts like this always make me smile. It lets me know that the right is so bereft of ideas and so desperate for any distraction (that takes the focus off Trump) that they go on message boards and complain about a previous president, and a bunch of actors and media figures. I understand the need for distractions and deflections when it comes to Trump. Watching him gyrate at the daily press conference update is painful to watch. The guy is clearly in over his head.

Why would we want to take the focus off of Trump?
Because Trump is the only person doing anything about the situation....and it looks like he's working the problem.

That's why they don't like it.

The usual suspects are conspicuous with their absence lately....which is a good thing...but it's clear that these folks aren't contributors to society. They are just big-mouthed trouble-makers who only create problems rather than solve problems. It's really a good thing that we aren't hearing from these individuals everyday. Finally something succeeded in shutting them up.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

What we are hearing from is Democrat Governors trying to prevent possible treatments for COVID-19 by banning the drugs that are most effective (Nevada). We're seeing Democrats who are releasing prisoners so they can go out into the streets and wreck havoc on the populations, and Democrat Governors banning church meetings declaring them punishable by 12 months in prison (Virginia).

Still....aside from all of the jackasses who have become tin-horn dictators overnight...we're not hearing from the usual degenerates, probably because they're more scared than the rest of us.

Not a word from our former president..that he's organizing some kind of relief effort. He's probably hunkered down in his $16 million beachfront property in Martha's Vinyard smoking dope.

We're hearing smart-ass remarks from Hillary and Crazy Joe....but most of the rest of these folks are conspicuous with their absence.

Posts like this always make me smile. It lets me know that the right is so bereft of ideas and so desperate for any distraction (that takes the focus off Trump) that they go on message boards and complain about a previous president, and a bunch of actors and media figures. I understand the need for distractions and deflections when it comes to Trump. Watching him gyrate at the daily press conference update is painful to watch. The guy is clearly in over his head.

Because Trump is the only person doing anything about the situation....and it looks like he's working the problem.

About time he does something. He dropped the ball early on.
While the Dummycraps where trying to kick him out of office (so they could institute Marshal Law during the pandemic) Trump was closing the borders and banning flights from China.
Look at the restrictions put on China. He was making you supporters look like idiits. He just lies and bullshuts you, and you fall for it.
You'd say that no matter what he said or did.
You're just twisted and evil.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

While the Dummycraps where trying to kick him out of office (so they could institute Marshal Law during the pandemic) Trump was closing the borders and banning flights from China.
Look at the restrictions put on China. He was making you supporters look like idiits. He just lies and bullshuts you, and you fall for it.
You are paranoid and stupid. If I were twisted and evil you would like me because I would be like your boy Donald McDonalds.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Did you even check out what I said? You are afraid to.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Did you even check out what I said? You are afraid to.

nah nah your trump is an saint.

and his followers are genuine americans. ( pack of similar saints ) for the wise is accepted by another pack of wise people. ( like his followers )

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

You are paranoid and stupid. If I were twisted and evil you would like me because I would be like your boy Donald McDonalds.
Nope. I don't like evil people (assholes). That's why I like Trump. He's not an asshole like you.

You seem to like evil people. So you're just like who you like....or people you want to be like. Assholes.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Nope. I don't like evil people (assholes). That's why I like Trump. He's not an asshole like you.

You seem to like evil people. So you're just like who you like....or people you want to be like. Assholes.
Babble on. It is obvious what a fool you are.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Sad that you have to make fun of his name.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

and i dont think thta you can do anything anymore. ( O wise`1 )

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Name one evil person I like.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Barry.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Barry.
A fine man and a good President. And his name is not Barry. If I called Washington Georgie, you would find it disrespectful. And that is not his name.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Barry.
A fine man and a good President. And his name is not Barry. If I called Washington Georgie, you would find it disrespectful. And that is not his name.

Nah.....thats his birth name.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

It's not so much like.....but folks you support with your posts

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Barry.
Barry is the name he was born with.

Forum List

Back