For anti-gun extremists, this is why you should own a gun...when the police can't or won't police....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This article points out exactly why normal Americans should own guns..... cops can't or won't be every where they are needed when you need them most...........

More than a fifth of Detroit’s police force is quarantined; two officers have died from coronavirus and at least 39 have tested positive, including the chief of police.

For the 2,200-person department, that has meant officers working doubles and swapping between units to fill patrols. And everyone has their temperature checked before they start work.

An increasing number of police departments around the country are watching their ranks get sick as the number of coronavirus cases explodes across the U.S. The growing tally raises questions about how laws can and should be enforced during the pandemic, and about how departments will hold up as the virus spreads among those whose work puts them at increased risk of infection.

Not to mention that Democrats, not being satisfied just to let them vote, are now talking about releasing felons onto the streets because of the China virus.
Yep, TRULY incredible. It's like the Dim Dems are thinking, "Gee, how CAN we make things more dangerous for our law abiding citizens?" It's perfectly fine with them, as long as they get those votes. Despicable.

Nobody should own a gun. They should own 5 guns. Or 10, or 20, or maybe even 50.

Guns will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no guns.

:auiqs.jpg:
Yep. I LOVE your new avatar, has IM2 finally come over to the smart and sensible side?

I stole that from mikeTX, and added the hat and caption.

This article points out exactly why normal Americans should own guns..... cops can't or won't be every where they are needed when you need them most...........

More than a fifth of Detroit’s police force is quarantined; two officers have died from coronavirus and at least 39 have tested positive, including the chief of police.

For the 2,200-person department, that has meant officers working doubles and swapping between units to fill patrols. And everyone has their temperature checked before they start work.

An increasing number of police departments around the country are watching their ranks get sick as the number of coronavirus cases explodes across the U.S. The growing tally raises questions about how laws can and should be enforced during the pandemic, and about how departments will hold up as the virus spreads among those whose work puts them at increased risk of infection.
Finally something we agree on. Good job.

Personally I dont like cops so I have never depended on them.

If you gun nuts would drop the shitty attitude you have towards other people you might not get threatened so much. Also be aware that there are people like me who will take your gun and shove it down your anus.

Nobody should own a gun. They should own 5 guns. Or 10, or 20, or maybe even 50.

Guns will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no guns.

Haha, Did I tell you? The child molesters on facebook banned me for telling a woman that I would trade her a box of 22lr for tp.

Haha, Did I tell you? The child molesters on facebook banned me for telling a woman that I would trade her a box of 22lr for tp.

No shit? Really??

What a bunch of assholes.

No shit? Really??

What a bunch of assholes.
Really.

If you gun nuts would drop the shitty attitude you have towards other people you might not get threatened so much. Also be aware that there are people like me who will take your gun and shove it down your anus.

Forcibly trying to disarm a legally-armed person with a permit is a good way to get a skylight where the top of your head used to be. Most of us train and shoot more than law-enforcement officers do.

I"m just sayin'.

Last edited:

He haven't had but two cases in this country so far. But I remember three years ago I was talking to the County Sheriff here: He stated that he appreciated those who had concealed carry permits because his officers had alot of gound to cover and could'n't be everywhere at the same time.

Forum List

Back