Leftist Are Conspicuous With Their Absence

PA-44671053.caeb65ab.fill-1200x630.jpg

The usual suspects are conspicuous with their absence lately....which is a good thing...but it's clear that these folks aren't contributors to society. They are just big-mouthed trouble-makers who only create problems rather than solve problems. It's really a good thing that we aren't hearing from these individuals everyday. Finally something succeeded in shutting them up.

The list of high-profile names missing in the news is as follows:

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

What we are hearing from is Democrat Governors trying to prevent possible treatments for COVID-19 by banning the drugs that are most effective (Nevada). We're seeing Democrats who are releasing prisoners so they can go out into the streets and wreck havoc on the populations, and Democrat Governors banning church meetings declaring them punishable by 12 months in prison (Virginia).

Still....aside from all of the jackasses who have become tin-horn dictators overnight...we're not hearing from the usual degenerates, probably because they're more scared than the rest of us.

Not a word from our former president..that he's organizing some kind of relief effort. He's probably hunkered down in his $16 million beachfront property in Martha's Vinyard smoking dope.

We're hearing smart-ass remarks from Hillary and Crazy Joe....but most of the rest of these folks are conspicuous with their absence.

I call this a win-win situation.

Posts like this always make me smile. It lets me know that the right is so bereft of ideas and so desperate for any distraction (that takes the focus off Trump) that they go on message boards and complain about a previous president, and a bunch of actors and media figures. I understand the need for distractions and deflections when it comes to Trump. Watching him gyrate at the daily press conference update is painful to watch. The guy is clearly in over his head.

Why would we want to take the focus off of Trump?
Because Trump is the only person doing anything about the situation....and it looks like he's working the problem.

That's why they don't like it.

The usual suspects are conspicuous with their absence lately....which is a good thing...but it's clear that these folks aren't contributors to society. They are just big-mouthed trouble-makers who only create problems rather than solve problems. It's really a good thing that we aren't hearing from these individuals everyday. Finally something succeeded in shutting them up.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

What we are hearing from is Democrat Governors trying to prevent possible treatments for COVID-19 by banning the drugs that are most effective (Nevada). We're seeing Democrats who are releasing prisoners so they can go out into the streets and wreck havoc on the populations, and Democrat Governors banning church meetings declaring them punishable by 12 months in prison (Virginia).

Still....aside from all of the jackasses who have become tin-horn dictators overnight...we're not hearing from the usual degenerates, probably because they're more scared than the rest of us.

Not a word from our former president..that he's organizing some kind of relief effort. He's probably hunkered down in his $16 million beachfront property in Martha's Vinyard smoking dope.

We're hearing smart-ass remarks from Hillary and Crazy Joe....but most of the rest of these folks are conspicuous with their absence.

Posts like this always make me smile. It lets me know that the right is so bereft of ideas and so desperate for any distraction (that takes the focus off Trump) that they go on message boards and complain about a previous president, and a bunch of actors and media figures. I understand the need for distractions and deflections when it comes to Trump. Watching him gyrate at the daily press conference update is painful to watch. The guy is clearly in over his head.

Because Trump is the only person doing anything about the situation....and it looks like he's working the problem.

About time he does something. He dropped the ball early on.

Why did you use the picture of British politician?

At a guess, because our lib dems tend to be so ugly, that it hurts to look at them.

some how I am thinking you have no room to talk...just a guess

Actually I struggle with my weight.

But it is a struggle I am doing very well in, right now. I have just bought a bunch of new clothes, and truthfully I look and feel fucking great.

I got out of the habit of wearing my wedding ring, back when I was in a medical field, and I've been noticing woman close to my age, getting more and more friendly with me at work.

So, to the point. You are a bad guesser.

FYI.

At a guess, because our lib dems tend to be so ugly, that it hurts to look at them.

But it is a struggle I am doing very well in, right now. I have just bought a bunch of new clothes, and truthfully I look and feel fucking great.

I got out of the habit of wearing my wedding ring, back when I was in a medical field, and I've been noticing woman close to my age, getting more and more friendly with me at work.

FYI.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy!

FYI.

You asked, I answered. You don't want to know, don't ask.

Be careful what personal jibs you try. Next time I might give you details you really don't want to know.

And, they will all be true.

1585416895574.png

FYI.

Be careful what personal jibs you try. Next time I might give you details you really don't want to know.

View attachment 316380

Your answer was an all time classic. Reminded me of the few people on here that try to convince people that have a high IQ

FYI.

View attachment 316380

Your answer was an all time classic. Reminded me of the few people on here that try to convince people that have a high IQ

Except that you are the one that brought it up. I just answered.

What were you imaging, that you would make me feel bad about myself, because I am not handsome?

LOL!!! sorry pal. You guessed wrong and instead of making me feel bad, you made me feel smug and superior.

hint: When you touched on I.Q., you had the same effect.

FYI.

View attachment 316380

What were you imaging, that you would make me feel bad about myself, because I am not handsome?

LOL!!! sorry pal. You guessed wrong and instead of making me feel bad, you made me feel smug and superior.

It was a joke...perhaps you have heard of them?

Was not meant to be taken seriously and I sure as hell did not expect your resume as a response.

But i am very glad that I could brighten you day and let you feel superior, that seems to be important to you

FYI.

View attachment 316380

It was a joke...perhaps you have heard of them?

Was not meant to be taken seriously and I sure as hell did not expect your resume as a response.

But i am very glad that I could brighten you day and let you feel superior, that seems to be important to you

I made a joke about libs.

I took it so seriously I posted a Ron Burgundy Meme, identifying as "me" sort of.

But, I really am good looking and highly intelligent. Still a little heavy. I will let you know as that continues to improve.

Since I now know you care.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Hey OP

Who is that in the OP pic?

I have no doubt it's someone on the earth-shattering influence level of a George Takei.

Because he doesn't actually know who any of this people are or when the last time the spoke publicly is, he's just repeating something he heard from his chosen talking head.

These people don't think for themselves.​

This one can't even write in English.

Looka that, I got me anudder wunna dem "dislikes" for posting that the OP can't write in English.

Essplain to the class, o Disliker, how the sentence "Leftist [sic] are conspicuous with their absence" is actually English.

Or is it "how the sentence are actually English? I for one are stumped. Last I checked speaker of English had rules in their many country. Many moon pass, language languish. Heap big ignorance take hold. It is a bad omens.

Gotta say, this hyar new Dislike button is (are?) HILARIOUS in the butthurt it exposes ("they exposes?"). Voluntarily too. (Voluntarily one?)

Last edited:
Because he doesn't actually know who any of this people are or when the last time the spoke publicly is, he's just repeating something he heard from his chosen talking head.

These people don't think for themselves.​

This one can't even write in English.

Looka that, I got me anudder wunna dem "dislikes" for posting that the OP can't write in English.

Essplain to the class, o Disliker, how the sentence "Leftist [sic] are conspicuous with their absence" is actually English.

Or is it "how the sentence are actually English? I for one are stumped. Last I checked speaker of English had rules in their many country. Many moon pass, language languish. Heap big ignorance take hold. It is a bad omens.

Gotta say, this hyar new Dislike button is (are?) HILARIOUS in the butthurt it exposes. Voluntarily to

I don't like grammar police. So, I gave you a dislike for this. That is y.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

While the Dummycraps where trying to kick him out of office (so they could institute Marshal Law during the pandemic) Trump was closing the borders and banning flights from China.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Youre old ass should get on Twitter. I know at least The Great Obama is very active in talking to the public there.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

While the Dummycraps where trying to kick him out of office (so they could institute Marshal Law during the pandemic) Trump was closing the borders and banning flights from China.

"Marshal law" :rofl:

220px-James_Arness_Matt_Dillon_1955.jpg

Watch me get more dislikes for mocking bad Englishes.

Still waiting for the answers as to who those person is/are in the OP, OPs. Youse know, back in posts number ones.

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Youre old ass should get on Twitter. I know at least The Great Obama is very active in talking to the public there.

Look at that. A Twitter feed from a real leader. Past and Present.
Compare and contrast that with The Orange Gibbon Twitter feed...oh wait that isn't him. OK, the real Trump's Twitter feed. :)

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

1. Barack H. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Patton Oswald
  4. Maxine Waters
  5. Adam Schiff
  6. Albert Brooks
  7. Joy Behar
  8. Jim Carrey
  9. Sean Penn
  10. Mark Ruffalo
  11. Ashton Kutcher
  12. Shia LeBeouf
  13. Debra Messing
  14. Martin Sheen
  15. Michael Moore
  16. Rosie O'Donnell
  17. George Takei
  18. Whoopie Goldberg
  19. Robert DeNiro
  20. Barbara Streisand
  21. David Hogg

Look at the restrictions put on China. He was making you supporters look like idiits. He just lies and bullshuts you, and you fall for it.

Forum List

Back