Lefist feminists versus Archie Bunker

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Women to Archie Bunker. You cannot tell me what to think! Edith, Gloria, say I will think for myself! I am not subjugated to any man! No man will tell me what to think!

But wait a second. Let's go to leftist "feminists." Are they different?

Are leftist feminists believers in women thinking? Or do leftist feminists tell all women that if you are a woman, they will think for you ... like Archie Bunker?

The evidence is in. If you're not a leftist, you have no choice. You will think what they do. Just like Archie Bunker.

Bodecea? Esmeralda? This ... is you ... You hate women. Just like your queen, Blamery, who attacked the victims of her sexual predator husband ... again ...

So conservative, libertarian and other non lefist women. Are you free to disagree with Democrats?

Coyote. Do you believe women are free to disagree with you? Or you'll destroy them? Be honest, if you're capable

People used to laugh at Archie because he was so stupid. Now they see close similarities with our president because he is so stupid.

People used to laugh at Archie because he was so stupid. Now they see close similarities with our president because he is so stupid.

Ssssuuurrrrreeeee there sport. A billionaire who wiped Blamery's ass across the floor is "stupid." It's hilarious how leftists think intelligence is parroting Democrats like you do. And with the unending hard on you have for his daughter. She is a cutie, but wow, you're obsessed.

And the thread is about how feminist leftists are like Archie Bunker.

Archie Bunker to women. You will do as I say and think as I tell you to think.

Feminine leftists say exactly the same thing to the little dears. Feminine leftists say women have the right to think as they choose! Then they destroy any woman who doesn't think as they tell them to

ISIS Barry isn't president anymore, moron....
Unfortunately, you're right. All we have now is that fat orange Archie Bunker wannabe

Wow you woke up bitter this morning. Feminist leftist don't have to wanna be Archie Bunker, they already are.

And they voted for a sexual predator ... twice. And then his ho who attacked her husband's victims again.

What do feminine leftists have to do with caring about women again?

I know they don't make an Ivanka shaped blow up doll because we wouldn't see you on the site for months

Forum List

Back