LeBron James Takes a Knee For The National Anthem

I just know that if you view hiring someone based on filling a skin color quota and not on their competence, that’s racism. It’s the same exact thing as some Jim Crow Democrat going out of his way to only hire white people. They both used the same logic.

So yes, you’re the racists here.

How so

When he makes an actual point, let me know. It takes no balls to crap on America and white people.. that’s what gets you applauded and beloved in the media, academia, big tech, corporations, etc.

It takes bigger balls to stand against the grain. Lebron is a coward who won’t speak against his Chinese corporate overlords despite horrible human rights violations. Lebron just coasts down the easy path
Were you one of the white guys who marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge arm in arm with MLK? :auiqs.jpg:
I got a job in a steel mill because my father worked there. If he had been Black he wouldn`t have been hired and neither would I.

Were you one of the white guys who marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge arm in arm with MLK? :auiqs.jpg:
I got a job in a steel mill because my father worked there. If he had been Black he wouldn`t have been hired and neither would I.
Okay, how does that affect today? That would be illegal to do.

See? Ridding the country itself of racism decades ago.

So a tool we use to fight racism is racist? Ever heard of fighting fire with fire?
You appear to follow the Ibram Kendi BLM trope that openly proclaims that you fight past discrimination with present and future discrimination.

So, that movement admits they discriminate and will act racist to push their desires.

Conservatism? Not so much.
Your posts reak of right wing ideology.
Okay. That’s the right side of history to be on.. to fight for defining people by who they are and what the do, not their skin color, which is what BLM, Wokists, and democrats want.
Let's just agree to disagree.
Fine by me.

So a tool we use to fight racism is racist? Ever heard of fighting fire with fire?
Thats up to you

But reverse discrimination definitely delays a color blind society and contributes to the racial divide

You appear to follow the Ibram Kendi BLM trope that openly proclaims that you fight past discrimination with present and future discrimination.

So, that movement admits they discriminate and will act racist to push their desires.

Conservatism? Not so much.

Okay. That’s the right side of history to be on.. to fight for defining people by who they are and what the do, not their skin color, which is what BLM, Wokists, and democrats want.

Fine by me.

I get both sides really. I see how it sucks that white men are being hurt by affirmative action. But we know that all the others have been hurt before AA. What about that? What about when it was artificially 100% white men were CEO's and VP's? Certainly back then you must have defended AA knowing that it was white racist hiring managers who were also mysogynistic and homophobic who only hired white men for those jobs. Even good women didn't get the job. They said "she's just going to quit as soon as she has a baby". Could be true but that's what we said about every woman who applied for the job.

I think of all the women who have or will benefit from AA who are against it or don't vote Democratic. The demographic who has benefited the most from it. They don't like it because people think that's the only reason they got the job. Well maybe it is. That's not your fault lady. The white man would never hire you if not for AA. But see how it's spun in their minds.

So take it away. Please! I'm a white man. And my nephews are white men going to college. I would LOVE to end AA now.

Uppity Negroes always make asses of themselves.

LaBron's only skill is that he can run fast and jump high and he gets paid a lot of money to do it in the greatest country on earth. Other wise he would be either a day laborer or shoeshine boy.

Probably most Americans could not care less.

After all he is only a basketball player.

As long as he entertains the crowd, that is all they care about.

Uppity Negroes always make asses of themselves.

LaBron's only skill is that he can run fast and jump high and he gets paid a lot of money to do it in the greatest country on earth. Other wise he would be either a day laborer or shoeshine boy.

They use their platform to do good. Like Taylor Swift. What would you say about her? Her only skill is writing and singing songs while she plays a guitar? What would she be doing if not being a superstar? Troll.

Clearly you don't value labor either. You never talk about what the owner of the Lakers made last year. Or the record companies. Just the uppity workers.

Probably most Americans could not care less.

After all he is only a basketball player.

As long as he entertains the crowd, that is all they care about.
Because of abortion, singers like Taylor Swift tell their fans to vote Democratic. They may not think voting matters. But because she told them to vote, they do.

One of the basic things that make you a good citizen is

a. Do you vote?

There are other things like are you a polluter, are you overpopulating the planet, do you pay your fair share of taxes, have you registered for the draft,

But voting is one of the basics. Taylor tells these women that voting matters. You agree with her right?

Taylor tells these women that voting matters. You agree with her right?
No, actually, I do not agree.

Basketball players should throw the ball through the hoop.

Singers should sing.

Actors should act.

They should stay out of politics. They should be neutral.

They entertain us for a few hours so that we can forget how horrible life is and how horrible most human beings are.

Have a nice day!

I get both sides really. I see how it sucks that white men are being hurt by affirmative action. But we know that all the others have been hurt before AA. What about that? What about when it was artificially 100% white men were CEO's and VP's?
You make doing such things illegal, which we did, and now, there are plenty of high end CEO’s that aren’t white.

Seems like problem solved there
white racist hiring managers who were also mysogynistic and homophobic
Huh?? Wow, no wonder leftists are so angry.. you think everyone is evil who isn’t you. Spewing labels of condemnation isn’t a point. It’s just so odd you feel fine slandering people so broadly.
who only hired white men for those jobs. Even good women didn't get the job. They said "she's just going to quit as soon as she has a baby". Could be true but that's what we said about every woman who applied for the job.
“Every woman”… geez, who knew you had ESP and could read minds, and then who knew every single woman in history was discriminated against because she could get pregnant

You’re just making up narratives here and condemning people based on your flawed assumptions

Singers should sing.

Actors should act.

They entertain us for a few hours so that we can forget how horrible life is and how horrible most human beings are.

Have a nice day!
Actually, even politicians should shut their mouths. Politicians aren't leaders. They do what their constituents tell them to do. That's the exact opposite of leaders. So they should never talk. They should listen. It's us who should talk. If we don't like laws that are being passed, Taylor should speak up.

We don't care what the politicians think about abortion right? We tell them what to think about abortion.

Another great example. Remember Obama's constituents told him they thought marriage was between a man and a woman so he was against gay marriage? Well guess what? His constituents changed their minds so he changed his.

So it's not right the Supreme Court overturned Roe when we know the majority disagree with the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade

So it's not right the Supreme Court overturned Roe when we know the majority disagree with the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
Is the Supreme Court a democracy? Mob rule? No. So, you’re not making any sense here, or you just don’t understand what the SCOTUS is.

Also, you do know that when Roe v Wade was installed, it was heavily rejected by most states and most of the populace, probably only around 25% support overall. It’s the poster child of judicial activism.

But I don’t expect consistency from a pro-abortion activist.

Is the Supreme Court a democracy? Mob rule? No. So, you’re not making any sense here, or you just don’t understand what the SCOTUS is.

Also, you do know that when Roe v Wade was installed, it was heavily rejected by most states and most of the populace, probably only around 25% support overall. It’s the poster child of judicial activism.

But I don’t expect consistency from a pro-abortion activist.

I get it. Like slavery or segregation. Even if some states want it the Supreme Court and Federal Government can say it's against the law or unconstitutional.

And that is exactly what the Federal Republicans and Supreme Court are going to do. So don't tell us this is just a states rights issue and settled. You are not satisfied. Don't lie.

I warned people when they voted for Bush and Trump that abortion would be an issue. People said "no way". They'd get voted out of office. Well you can't vote out their Supreme Court picks. We're stuck with them. So a very liberal country is under conservative rule. Like Iran almost.

I get it. Like slavery or segregation. Even if some states want it the Supreme Court and Federal Government can say it's against the law or unconstitutional.
No, because those are expressly rejected when following the constitution.

Abortion? Not so much.
And that is exactly what the Federal Republicans and Supreme Court are going to do. So don't tell us this is just a states rights issue and settled. You are not satisfied. Don't lie.
You can make all the boogeymen you want, but you’re merely projecting your left-wing desire for power onto those of use who believe in diversity of thought and the free market of ideas.

No, I’m thankfully not like you, I don’t have authoritarian desires as you do.
I warned people when they voted for Bush and Trump that abortion would be an issue. People said "no way". They'd get voted out of office. Well you can't vote out their Supreme Court picks. We're stuck with them. So a very liberal country is under conservative rule. Like Iran almost.
I understand that objective, blind justice appears “conservative” to you (and most leftists) as you sit way out on the fringes of the left. But no amount of made up hyperbole changes anything, so why do it?

Since you brought up something so stupid, go
Line up the constitution with Iran human rights and see how similar they are. That’s the depths you’re sinking to to remain on the rebel hill you’re on. It’s ridiculous.

The abortion issue is going to take some years for attitudes to change somewhat. It took a half century to get to here. Anyway, if women vote for Progs who make a living dividing the nation less and less men will defend them. It is happening now. Look what you have done. We are really being invaded with violence on the uptick. As more and more men get less educated and in mundane employment the more totalitarian, we will have to be. Only fools would defend someone whose political views cause their demise or stop them from having a career in many fields. And we can see that now. Many people have bosses who are inferior to them as employees and cover for their senior staff.

Singers should sing.

Actors should act.

Have a nice day!

Did they give up their citizenship?

No, because those are expressly rejected when following the constitution.

Abortion? Not so much.

You can make all the boogeymen you want, but you’re merely projecting your left-wing desire for power onto those of use who believe in diversity of thought and the free market of ideas.

No, I’m thankfully not like you, I don’t have authoritarian desires as you do.

I understand that objective, blind justice appears “conservative” to you (and most leftists) as you sit way out on the fringes of the left. But no amount of made up hyperbole changes anything, so why do it?

Since you brought up something so stupid, go
Line up the constitution with Iran human rights and see how similar they are. That’s the depths you’re sinking to to remain on the rebel hill you’re on. It’s ridiculous.
People need to be reminded of what it was like last time Republicans ruled. I mean before Trump. Remember they wouldn't let this woman die?
1702651413537.png

Well fast forward 20 years we have headlines like this in Republican run states who have Republican judges. Yes I said Republicans because they are partisan hacks. Religious zelots.

Kate Cox exposes the ‘pro-life’ politics of death, fear and control​

It’s clearer than ever that pregnant Texans and their doctors face a puzzle the state has engineered to be unsolvable.

Singers should sing.

Actors should act.

Have a nice day!
Quick question. Would that apply to Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Kayne West, Roseanne, and the rest?

Forum List

Back