LeBron James Takes a Knee For The National Anthem

Sigh

I’m sure I limited my comments to the “chicoms” not the entire chinese race, either in china or chinatown in San Fran or wherever

If that wasnt clear I will try harder next time

This game of Gotcha is really tiresome
Then don’t play. And yes be more clear. You only hate Asian Americans

Then don’t play. And yes be more clear. You only hate Asian Americans
More clear than chicom?

What does that term mean to you?

Is the mayor of boston a chicom?

She is clearly a racist, but that describes many libs who are not asian

You’re using a derogatory term for Asians but you say you only mean it towards Asian Americans
You are totally off base

And I dont think its ignorance

You just want to be argumentative no matter how absurd you have to be

You are totally off base

And I dont think its ignorance

You just want to be argumentative no matter how absurd you have to be
I never heard the term before. I looked it up and says it’s a derogatory term for Asians. Am I missing something?

I never heard the term before. I looked it up and says it’s a derogatory term for Asians. Am I missing something?
Really?

Some bedwetting lib with internet access told you that?

As often happens with the left there is a slight grain of truth to their lies

“Chicom” is short for chinese communist as in Mao and the red army we fought in Korea and the ruling government in china today

And I really dont care if some ignorant fool in chinatown is offended by that or not

sealybobo

You may want to find a better search engine because mine had no trouble tracing” chicom “ to the communists in china

1703433172001.png

Really?

Some bedwetting lib with internet access told you that?

As often happens with the left there is a slight grain of truth to their lies

“Chicom” is short for chinese communist as in Mao and the red army we fought in Korea and the ruling government in china today

And I really dont care if some ignorant fool in chinatown is offended by that or not
You’re saying it in a derogatory fashion. This is typical trump supporter nazi behavior.

You’re saying it in a derogatory fashion. This is typical trump supporter nazi behavior.
Well duh!

Chicom is meant to be derogatory

I can think of much worse to say about the communist dictatorship in Peking

Ok, the NBA doesent need me and I dont need them

And I dont miss them at all

But I’m getting the better deal since the chicoms are unpredictable and basically inhuman
They’re human enough to buy Pepsi and Nike. And there are more of them than you. Corporations don’t care about all that.

Lets see. Do I want to tap into the chicoms market or white uneducated poor blue collar Americans.

They’re human enough to buy Pepsi and Nike. And there are more of them than you. Corporations don’t care about all that.

Lets see. Do I want to tap into the chicoms market or white uneducated poor blue collar Americans.
I see you went back to the source and discovered your mistake, but just cant bring yourself to say “I was wrong”

Oh well, lets move on

Forum List

Back