LeBron James is officially a billionaire

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Say thanks LeBron to those Chinese slaves on the plantation keeping you rich.

LeBron James is officially a billionaire — the first billion-dollar U.S. team sport athlete to do it while still playing​

LeBron James’s off-court earnings are actually higher than his earnings from the NBA​

LeBron James is officially a billionaire.

According to Sportico, Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has now earned over $1 billion dollars between his on-court and off-court endeavors.

Just to note.......just because you have made a billion doesn't mean you have a billion. If invested he could also have a billion or more.

LeBron James is officially a billionaire — the first billion-dollar U.S. team sport athlete to do it while still playing​

LeBron James’s off-court earnings are actually higher than his earnings from the NBA​

He spends some of that money hiring off duty police officers to protect his home while posting tweets about how racist they all are and threatening their lives.

Lots of Chinese money, undoubtedly.
He's been an obedient lackey for Xi and his boys so I'm sure he deserves all he gets.
Even if his new kiddie movie is a clone of what Michael Jordan did, and did better, years ago.

So much financial success (not basketball success though) and yet still so petty and pricklish.

Last edited:
Will he be going to North Korea to be good buddies with the Mad Midget like the vermin Rodman is?

He sure has a lot invested in Asian slave labor operations, but then so does Wall Street and other Red Chinese supporters and advocates.

Last edited:
...and I haven't contributed one cent. If you did I hope you got your money's worth.

Good for him
I agree. You get what you can negotiate. I never have a problem with people cashing in. His beliefs suck ass, but if I had the talent and the marketing skills, I'd cash in on that shit too.

He can make all the money he wants, but don't preach at me and then turn around and make your fortune off the backs of slave labor.

Hater.

Obviously you don't have a clue about the man.
He blames people who had nothing to do with slavery and chastises them over and over while being an active "slave owner" himself. Because it is packaged different does not mean it is not true. America is not what it was in many ways. Much of the bad has been jettisoned. But so has much of the good. We were self sufficient at one time. We also had a reserve of foodstuffs that would last a long period of time as we heeded the word of past through books including the Bible. Not anymore.

Forum List

Back