Learn why the dems want Don Jr. & Alex Jones arrested

The Washington Post has called for Alex Jones’ arrest after he had the nerve to expose a corrupt court in action.
Learn Why The Dems Want Don Jr. & Alex Jones Arrested
Wait until it happens to you......... Wait until reality hits

Reality hit me a long LONG time ago MW. The Progressives are like ISIS, they want everyone different from or opposing them arrested, destroyed or taxed. The two groups just go about it differently. ISIS is honest about it. Democrats lie to your face and sneek behind your back. In that sense, Democrats are less honorable than ISIS (and a far grerater threat).

The Washington Post has called for Alex Jones’ arrest after he had the nerve to expose a corrupt court in action.

Reality hit me a long LONG time ago MW. The Progressives are like ISIS, they want everyone different from or opposing them arrested, destroyed or taxed. The two groups just go about it differently. ISIS is honest about it. Democrats lie to your face and sneek behind your back. In that sense, Democrats are less honorable than ISIS (and a far grerater threat).

I don't think ALL Democrats are that way.

What strikes me, is that there are a lot of folks that used to really love the DNC that are getting wind of these tactics that are so disgusted with them.

My grandmother is still alive, and for the first time in her life, she no longer votes for them. For 70 years she voted for them. . . but it breaks her heart. My mom is the same way, these women aren't dumb, they see what is going on. . .

There are A LOT of good people, they won't vote for the GOP, but see this shit that the DNC is doing, they cannot vote for them.

The government no longer has legitimacy. It really doesn't. No one represents folks that want government to care about people.

You are not going to convince folks that the GOP does, when it will not support social programs, you never will.

The GOP is only about law and order, national defense, and economic growth.

We are in an age of austerity, that does not appeal to people that care about the disabled, the elderly and the well being of the children and the future.

I don't think ALL Democrats are that way.

What strikes me, is that there are a lot of folks that used to really love the DNC that are getting wind of these tactics that are so disgusted with them.

My grandmother is still alive, and for the first time in her life, she no longer votes for them. For 70 years she voted for them. . . but it breaks her heart. My mom is the same way, these women aren't dumb, they see what is going on. . .

There are A LOT of good people, they won't vote for the GOP, but see this shit that the DNC is doing, they cannot vote for them.

The government no longer has legitimacy. It really doesn't. No one represents folks that want government to care about people.

You are not going to convince folks that the GOP does, when it will not support social programs, you never will.

The GOP is only about law and order, national defense, and economic growth.

We are in an age of austerity, that does not appeal to people that care about the disabled, the elderly and the well being of the children and the future.

I grew up a democrat, but that party is long gone and in name only now. I voted Republican most of my adult life but I find I can't support either anymore.

Forum List

Back