Leaked White House Notes From Situation Room Meeting Day Before Kabul Fell Reveals Biden’s Afghan Failures

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Leaked White House Notes From Situation Room Meeting Day Before Kabul Fell Reveals Biden’s Afghan Failures

1 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Someone in the Biden Admin is leaking documents to the media…
Leaked White House notes from the Situation Room meeting one day before Kabul fell obtained by Axios reveals just how unprepared Joe Biden was for the Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the notes, the Biden Regime was scrambling at the 11th hour and had just barely notified Afghan allies “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States” hours before the Taliban took over.
The Biden Regime was so unprepared that they were still determining which transit points to send evacuees to hours before the Taliban descended on Kabul.
Axios Reported:
The inept Biden Regime was caught off guard by how quickly the Taliban moved in and took over.
Because of Joe Biden’s corruption and bad decisions, 13 US service members were killed by a suicide bomber in Kabul.

Commentary:
Documents show the poor planning indecision and total incompetence in handling the Afghanistan withdrawal.
This information proves conclusively that Biden can't make decision, is incompetent, and totally corrupt.
If the DOJ and the FBI were not corrupted by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies, they would have prosecuted Hunter by now along with the rest of the Biden family.
The Biden administration reminds me of a cartoon I saw in a magazine many years ago. It showed a doctor in an operating room pulling out yards of a patient's intestines and getting blood all over the place.
The caption read:
"I think I should have paid more attention in medical school."
Biden's incompetence has bolloxed up this situation up to an extent totally beyond belief. Just as he's bolloxed the Covid pandemic, Economy, National Security, The Border and Foreign Policy with China and Russia.

1 Feb 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
Someone in the Biden Admin is leaking documents to the media…
Leaked White House notes from the Situation Room meeting one day before Kabul fell obtained by Axios reveals just how unprepared Joe Biden was for the Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the notes, the Biden Regime was scrambling at the 11th hour and had just barely notified Afghan allies “to begin to register their interest in relocation to the United States” hours before the Taliban took over.
The Biden Regime was so unprepared that they were still determining which transit points to send evacuees to hours before the Taliban descended on Kabul.
Axios Reported:
The inept Biden Regime was caught off guard by how quickly the Taliban moved in and took over.
Because of Joe Biden’s corruption and bad decisions, 13 US service members were killed by a suicide bomber in Kabul.

Commentary:
Documents show the poor planning indecision and total incompetence in handling the Afghanistan withdrawal.
This information proves conclusively that Biden can't make decision, is incompetent, and totally corrupt.
If the DOJ and the FBI were not corrupted by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies, they would have prosecuted Hunter by now along with the rest of the Biden family.
The Biden administration reminds me of a cartoon I saw in a magazine many years ago. It showed a doctor in an operating room pulling out yards of a patient's intestines and getting blood all over the place.
The caption read:
"I think I should have paid more attention in medical school."
Biden's incompetence has bolloxed up this situation up to an extent totally beyond belief. Just as he's bolloxed the Covid pandemic, Economy, National Security, The Border and Foreign Policy with China and Russia.

Milley and Austin followed Xi's plan to the letter

Forum List

Back