Leak: Trump investigated for Obstructing Justice in Mar-a-Lago, while Biden Handed over documents without obstruction

Oh, please. Try something original for the first time in your pathetic little life.

I know it's asking a lot, but cred here is not cheap.

Nothing less original than typing a smiley emoji under everything criticizing your Daddy Trump.
Now go take your morning TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome) pills. You can't skip those. Withdrawal gives you headaches and diarrhea.

LOL Biden had NO right to any classified documents from when he was Senator or Vice President.

Trump had full declassification authority as President.
Debunked. Biden had the right to declassified documents just like Obama.
LOL Biden had NO right to any classified documents from when he was Senator or Vice President.

Trump had full declassification authority as President.
Debunked. Biden had declassification powers. I'm adding you as a candidate for misinformer of the year.

Nothing less original than typing a smiley emoji under everything criticizing your Daddy Trump.
Now go take your morning TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome) pills. You can't skip those. Withdrawal gives you headaches and diarrhea.

We understand.

That's your best.

Have a fun day.

We understand.

That's your best.

Have a fun day.

You as well (Don't forget the pill).
, By the way, Very progressive of you to use the pronoun "we". I'm an ally of you guys.
1680529414012.gif

Debunked. Biden had the right to declassified documents just like Obama.

Debunked. Biden had declassification powers. I'm adding you as a candidate for misinformer of the year.
Sort of. Biden only had declassification authority for things he himself classified, according to that article and the EO it references.

Biden returned documents without hiding them from the FBI while Trump hid them, told advisers to lie and went through the files personally, sources close to the investigation told the Washington Post.

Biden's first set of documents were discovered in 2020 before the election and they chose to purposely conceal the knowledge. Then, when they could have searched for more documents right there and then, they chose to look for more documents only after the others came to light, years later.

Sort of. Biden only had declassification authority for things he himself classified, according to that article and the EO it references.
The person I replied to (Excalibur) said " LOL Biden had NO right to any classified documents from when he was Senator or Vice President.

You and I have now proved he was 100% lying, as he used the blanket statement "any".

The person I replied to (Excalibur) said " LOL Biden had NO right to any classified documents from when he was Senator or Vice President.

You and I have now proved he was 100% lying, as he used the blanket statement "any".

Again, sort of, do we know if all of the documents biden had were him as the classifying authority? If they weren’t, then he would not have the authority to declassify them.

Because you constantly try to take him down. Dems have been spying on him for 7 years now....
Nah. They’re developing a strategy. Trump is a loser. A criminal record which he should have decades ago, would cement it. Anyone who Humps for Trump now, gets branded.

Last edited:
Nah. They’re developing a strategy. Trump is a loser. A criminal record which he should have decades ago, would cement it. Anyone who Humps for Trump now, gets branded.
7 years worth of spying, and still nothing. On the other hand, we have the Biden Crime Family Inc. and all those classified documents stashed everywhere. And all that foreign pay to play money flagged by the bank for the big guy that we need to look into...

Forum List

Back