Lay it on the Line Right Here for Super Bowl Rep Bets!

In line for Pos Rep so far:

9/11 I-Job
Lk
Madeline
Infidel
and me.

the one thing we steelers fans have to worry about is Rodgers does very well when he is indoors,plus we have some injurys on the offensive line.but i think we will take it though cause mccarthy always gets conservative when he has a lead.In that Bears game,he let Rodgers wing it on their opening drive and they scored quickly,after that,he got conservative running the ball which is the strength of the bears defense.thats why the game was as close as it was.as i said on another thread,the packers won because the bears played worse,"they had cutler as the starter.:lol:" not because the packers played well.so i think mccarthy well bail us out with his conservative play calling.

Big Fitz pretty much hit the nail on the head on Mccarthy in his post here below.:clap2:

Rodgers stinking up the joint was because McCarthy was calling VERY bad plays and trying to run out the clock and let Capers seal the deal. He does this EVERY TIME he has a lead he thinks is insurmountable 10-14 points, and then lets the other team back in it.

He did it with the Giants in 2008 and lost. He did it at least 2 times this year and only in this last game did it NOT cost him. You can't do that with good teams. You have to hammer away and point the shit out of them or you will get burned by resting on your laurels as he is so prone to do. Drives me NUTS every time I see it and they just waste the clock instead of trying to score.

Last edited:
My betting days are past but what would really make this bet interesting is:

Winners get positive rep!

Losers get negative rep!
Side bet????

Looking at your choice of green font, are you picking GB?
I say they can't handle the Big Show pressure and will fall far behind early.... down by 21 at the half....lose by 28

cheesehead1.gif

Forum List

Back