Lawyers Twitter Rant on Police Brutality goes viral

This 40-tweet story explains how black kids are treated by America’s criminal justice system

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.11-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.18-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.23-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.34-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.43-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.48-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.53-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.48.58-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.05-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.10-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.16-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.55.23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.33-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.45-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.50-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.49.55-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.01-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.06-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.22-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.27-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-1.50.33-PM.png
Yeah...Ok...and for every one of those, we have 100 of these...
Construction worker recalls uptown Charlotte attack; 4 teens arrested
And guess what? These feral assholes are already out of jail...
So please. While your example on the surface appears to be an extreme, but rare, case of police misconduct, we on the other hand see stories such as the one depicted in link I provided, every day. Quite frankly the system, especially in urban areas, is tilted toward the criminal and leaves the crime victim hanging out to dry.
So please do not come here with your faux indignation and pretend the situation in your story is anything more than rare...

Blah blah blah.

As a prosecutor I would ask this.

Sir....your evidence is a picture....sent to you by the clients mom....after the fact....of some marks on a road.

How do we know those are the same marks....and not just a photo of an unrelated area of the road?

Seriously....you guys will take the bait on ANYTHING.

By the way....if....BIG IF....those are the actual marks....do you know how fast you would need to be going on that small residential street to cause skid marks from simply swerving to avoid a cat??? That alone is nearly proof of reckless driving itself.

What idiots.

But yes....let's believe a fucking lawyer and a picture that may or may not be real....sent to him by his clients mama.

So you think that the mother went to the scene of the incident and took a picture of other skid marks on that same stretch of road in order to falsify evidence and she managed to fool the Judge and the cop who apparently had no idea that was the area of the incident?

Maybe the mother used that stuff the Road Runner uses from Acme to paint on realistic looking skid marks
YES....Because the account of the witness given to the police is just too detailed and too fantastic to be a fabrication....

Actually no it didn't

Since he provided no proof of his being a lawyer at the outset of his childish rant everyone should have questioned it and not simply believed every word as you did

No one needs to prove anything about their career prior to talking about it. Thats just some bullshit requirement you just made up to save face from being wrong. LMAO...prove being a lawyer. "Uh, before I talk about my job here is a copy of my bar exam duuur"

No it's me not being gullible and believing everything on the internet like you

So now you're faulting me for believing something that was true?

Thats a cool spin
You believed it before you knew it was true. If you can't see that as being gullible that's your problem
And there is no way we can actually check the police reports is there?

You believe you know when and what I believe. Sorry you were wrong and now want to save your face with stupid accusations.

Well since you're the one who said the guy didn't have to prove he was a lawyer before you assume everything he said was true I think that's a reasonable place to infer you believed everything he wrote before anyone actually proved he was a lawyer

Dang. The usual suspects pooched it extra hard on this thread.

The lawyer's name is there. His twitter feed is there. His law office web pages are there.

And if you read the Twitter conversation, you'd have found the lawyer said there would definitely have been justification for a traffic ticket for driving too fast, but instead the cop wrote it up as reckless driving, a much bigger fine.

And that the ADA insta-dropped it because, given the photo evidence, there was zero chance of conviction.

And that there were many other photos, panorama shots to prove the "money shot" was indeed taken where the police report said the incident occurred, and that there were no other tire marks in the vicinity.

The location near Durham, NC. He didn't "out" the officer because that would earn him a bad reputation with the DA/ADA, who frown on taking disagreements out of the legal system, and that would work against his clients in the future. He could only encourage his client to file a complaint.

And common sense should tell you that you can't do multiple donuts on a narrow street. People who try that quickly strike telephone poles. There's a reason people do donuts in parking lots.

The point is that a white witness fed an insane story to the cop, one that violated the physical evidence and common sense, yet the cop just took his word over the kid's because the kid was black.

Oh, the lawyer is a lifelong Republican and white guy, now running for office as a Republican.

And the only defense certain people will have is "I don't like what the story says, so it must be a conspiracy!".

Dang. The usual suspects pooched it extra hard on this thread.

The lawyer's name is there. His twitter feed is there. His law office web pages are there.

And if you read the Twitter conversation, you'd have found the lawyer said there would definitely have been justification for a traffic ticket for driving too fast, but instead the cop wrote it up as reckless driving, a much bigger fine.

And that the ADA insta-dropped it because, given the photo evidence, there was zero chance of conviction.

And that there were many other photos, panorama shots to prove the "money shot" was indeed taken where the police report said the incident occurred, and that there were no other tire marks in the vicinity.

The location near Durham, NC. He didn't "out" the officer because that would earn him a bad reputation with the DA/ADA, who frown on taking disagreements out of the legal system, and that would work against his clients in the future. He could only encourage his client to file a complaint.

And common sense should tell you that you can't do multiple donuts on a narrow street. People who try that quickly strike telephone poles. There's a reason people do donuts in parking lots.

The point is that a white witness fed an insane story to the cop, one that violated the physical evidence and common sense, yet the cop just took his word over the kid's because the kid was black.

Oh, the lawyer is a lifelong Republican and white guy, now running for office as a Republican.

And the only defense certain people will have is "I don't like what the story says, so it must be a conspiracy!".

ONCE AGAIN.....where is the PROOF this whole story isn't a hoax? He's trying to play the noble lawyer by saying he's not gonna out the officer...or department...how convenient.

This has Albany State University hoax racial crime written all over it.

I can take a picture of a cut on my face....and then say I was jumped by 10 black Hillary supporters who beat me and called me a cracker and then kicked my dog for the fun of it...and post it to twitter.

Doesn't make it true.

We are well into the era of staged/hoaxed racial outrages.

Proof it happened....or thread is over.

We already debunked the photo. He tried to show THOSE skid marks as proof the driver swerved to miss a cat. And boy oh boy did that backfire since those marks....are IMPOSSIBLE to have been made by a single car skidding.

I do expect to see the story of the cop losing his job for lying.

See....despite what you libs think....police departments have little tolerance for cops who are caught lying. It's what is called "Giglio Impaired". Meaning....that cop can never testify in court again without jeopardizing the entire case.

And most agencies have moved to a policy of firing cops who are caught in a lie...any lie...because they could be the one who costs them a murder trial.

Here in SC....a cop was just fired in the states largest agency....because he stole a piece of scotch tape. And a fellow officer turned him in for it.

WATCH: Deputy Fired, Arrested for Stealing Tape - ABC Columbia

Police Chief Magazine - View Article

SO SORRY if I don't cower down in pity over a scumbag lawyers twitter rant over a photo his clients mama sent him.

Hey so are you saying the mother faked the photo and took it of another area and the cop didnt know that? What are you saying? The photo wasnt real?

How do you know it's legit?
Its very simple to note the date and time of the photo and the location of the phone when it was taken.

See....despite what you libs think....police departments have little tolerance for cops who are caught lying. It's what is called "Giglio Impaired". Meaning....that cop can never testify in court again without jeopardizing the entire case.

And most agencies have moved to a policy of firing cops who are caught in a lie...any lie...because they could be the one who costs them a murder trial.

Here in SC....a cop was just fired in the states largest agency....because he stole a piece of scotch tape. And a fellow officer turned him in for it.

SO SORRY if I don't cower down in pity over a scumbag lawyers twitter rant over a photo his clients mama sent him.

Hey so are you saying the mother faked the photo and took it of another area and the cop didnt know that? What are you saying? The photo wasnt real?

Its very simple to note the date and time of the photo and the location of the phone when it was taken.

It's very simple to reset time stamps

Ok....now I NEED TO RANT.

A friend said a group of anti cop and #BlackLivesMatter supporters ran up to a white child in my neighborhood and began shoving him and punched him saying "Damn you to hell cracka baby this is revenge for white privilege!!!"

I'm not gonna out people's names but it made me sick. I didn't believe it was even possibly true!!

Then they sent me this:
images-14.jpeg

It's disgusting that anti cop and #BlackLivesMatter folks would pick out a child to assault as revenge.

See how easy that was?? MY STORY is as factually proven as ClosedCaption and this lawyers.

My rant continued....

It got bad again. Another friend called and said a group of anti cop and #BlackLivesMatter members along with some Hillary supporters saw them parked and approached them. They yelled "repent your white privilege or else!!!". My friend...confused...said "Huh? Please...I don't want any trouble." They yelled "wrong answer white cracka" and smashed his car.

I thought....yeah right...that isn't real.

Then they sent me this
images-27.jpeg

Pretty disgusting that left wing cop haters, Hillary supporters and #BlackLivesMatter would do this isn't it? How disgusting. I'm still mad.

This story also has as much proof of being true as the OPs link.

I have confirmed my opinion of said photo evidence with my husband's expertise; those tracks were made at two separate times while leaving that mailbox. Unfortunately it snowed so I won't be able to get similar pictures Saturday night.

I have confirmed my opinion of said photo evidence with my husband's expertise; those tracks were made at two separate times while leaving that mailbox. Unfortunately it snowed so I won't be able to get similar pictures Saturday night.

Yes. That's exactly right.

Yet...they were provided as evidence of a car skidding to miss a cat. Which I debunked in less than 60 seconds for obvious reasons.

And on top of that....there's absolutely no proof this incident even happened. It's another racial hoax for all we know. There's a reason no major news outlet has picked it up.

It's very simple to reset time stamps
No its not. When a file is created you cant change the time stamp it was created.

Yet...they were provided as evidence of a car skidding to miss a cat. Which I debunked in less than 60 seconds for obvious reasons.

And on top of that....there's absolutely no proof this incident even happened. It's another racial hoax for all we know. There's a reason no major news outlet has picked it up.
You didnt debunk anything even though you thought everyone would believe you. I already debunked your debunk attempt.

You didnt debunk anything even though you thought everyone would believe you. I already debunked your debunk attempt.

You DID?? Oh goodie...I missed it.

Ok....refresh my memory.

What evidence is there that this incident even happened and isn't yet another hoax???

You DID?? Oh goodie...I missed it.

Ok....refresh my memory.

What evidence is there that this incident even happened and isn't yet another hoax???
Photo timestamp and phone location. Besides no one really cares if you think its another hoax. That doesnt change reality.

No matter how much you spin it it was presented to show there are no 360 skid marks like the cop said there were.

Get it? The cop said something was there that clearly is not there.

He is a lawyer. Here's his contact info:
Contact Us

Email the idiot to let him know how we feel about his lying.

I have a former colleague from GA who now works with North Carolina SBI. I forwarded the rant to him and asked him to send it to the NC BAR.

:badgrin:

Forum List

Back