Lawyer Says Capitol Defendant Anthony Antonio Had ‘Foxmania’/'Foxitus' From Watching Too Much Fox News for an entire 6 months after he was laid off

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

First off, yes this is real. It’s not a parody.⁣

Secondly, could you imagine if ANY Black person used some kind of -itus or -mania as their defense after storming and taking over the United States Capitol. ⁣

Hell, if Black folk pulled this for a speeding ticket the judge would throw the book at them. “Judge my client has Foxitis…” that judge would shut that down right away.

Every single problem of the African people around the world is due to racISM, and that's a fact

Last edited:
"Foxmania...", I mean, you can't make this crap up...

giphy.gif

FOX will warp your brain in the same way eating at McDonalds 3 times a day will make you sick. Both have serious implications, one for your mental health, the other your physical health.

The funny part is that the crazies are starting to claim what sane people have known all along. Watching fox makes you crazy.

First off, yes this is real. It’s not a parody.⁣

Secondly, could you imagine if ANY Black person used some kind of -itus or -mania as their defense after storming and taking over the United States Capitol. ⁣

Hell, if Black folk pulled this for a speeding ticket the judge would throw the book at them. “Judge my client has Foxitis…” that judge would shut that down right away.
The twinkie defense worked for them once too.....and the gay fear defense.

You can't even control yourself. Your 'racism' allows every person of color to control you, Floyd61

Interesting.

I suppose the reason Antifia runs around smashing and burning stuff is that they watched too much CNN.

Forum List

Back