Lawyer: FBI's Seth Rich Docs Show Robbery Narrative 'Failing Apart'

Seth Rich knew too much.
Seth Rich provided evidence of corruption in the DNC to Julian Assange.

James Comey reopened the investigation into HRC to deflect the news the same week Assange released the information that Seth provided him.

HRC didn't take too kindly to that.

Seth Rich got himself one of those Arkansas suicides.

Not wanting a murdered sons death investigated is strange.

Notice how none of the lefties would address how strange this is? Of course they would want their son’s murder investigated.

Amazon product ASIN 074324253X
more glitches...https://www.amazon.com/Strange-Death-Vincent-Foster-Investigation/dp/074324253X

heh looks like the link finally printed.Amazon product ASIN 074324253X
oh no...now it is not working....too controversial????

Something sounds fishy. Why is lawyer Ty Clevinger's opinion of FBI documents concerning a five year old apparent murder important today? It's still a murder isn't it? Personally I'd like to see somebody request that the FBI reopen the Stephen Paddock mass murder of 58 people in Vegas.

Seth Rich knew too much.
Seth Rich provided evidence of corruption in the DNC to Julian Assange.

James Comey reopened the investigation into HRC to deflect the news the same week Assange released the information that Seth provided him.

HRC didn't take too kindly to that.

Seth Rich got himself one of those Arkansas suicides.
J. Edger Comey
comeyjedgar.jpg

Give it a rest you friggin loons.

I notice you dont look at any facts...you just want us to stop talking about it.

Who put a gun to your head and made you read and post to the thread?

Do you believe Epstein killed himself?

I feel bad for the Seth Rich family. Every few years they have to put up with this BS. Right-wing loons who will not give them any peace. Fox News paid a multi-million dollar settlement to the family because they would not stop the lies. That settlement finally shut them up.

I notice you dont look at any facts...you just want us to stop talking about it.

I feel bad for the Seth Rich family. Every few years they have to put up with this BS. Right-wing loons who will not give them any peace. Fox News paid a multi-million dollar settlement to the family because they would not stop the lies. That settlement finally shut them up.

Why do you think that the Seth Rich family is so interested in keeping his murderers from coming to justice? Fighting against any investigation with everything they have seems insane.

Why do you think that the Seth Rich family is so interested in keeping his murderers from coming to justice? Fighting against any investigation with everything they have seems insane.
I think they’re more interested in their tragedy not being used for political purposes.

So you think they dont want to know who murdered their child? If your child was murdered, would you want to know who did it?

I think they’re more interested in their tragedy not being used for political purposes.

If you had a child that died, would you want to know who did it and have them punished?

If you had a child that died, would you want to know who did it and have them punished?

Apparently not if it would hurt his side of the political spectrum.

How fucking sad is that?

It was obvious from the beginning someone high up was covering up this murder by claiming it was a botched robbery.

Will there finally be a real investigation? Not likely.

Arkancized.

Forum List

Back