Lawsuit Against "The Lincoln Project"

The irony of this, is that it's the Dimocrat's own Cuomo and de Blasio that caused the out of control Covid deaths in New York.

View attachment 406276
If you didn't know Jared and Ivanka are threatening to sue the Lincoln Project for the billboards in Times Square. We will see where this goes.

"The Lincoln Project on Friday night fired back at White House advisors Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump for threatening to sue over billboards in Times Square attacking their response to the coronavirus crisis."

"The ads show the couple smiling alongside coronavirus death tolls for New Yorkers and Americans."

Eli Honig shares is legal prowess and analysis on the possible lawsuit against The Lincoln Project.

View attachment 406276
If you didn't know Jared and Ivanka are threatening to sue the Lincoln Project for the billboards in Times Square. We will see where this goes.

"The Lincoln Project on Friday night fired back at White House advisors Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump for threatening to sue over billboards in Times Square attacking their response to the coronavirus crisis."

"The ads show the couple smiling alongside coronavirus death tolls for New Yorkers and Americans."

Looks like my Lincoln Project just told them to pound sand. I think Wed, I will make another donation to the Lincoln Project with a thank you note.

Of course you will.

You are deranged.

View attachment 406276

Eli Honig shares is legal prowess and analysis on the possible lawsuit against The Lincoln Project.

I printed the transcript from this and wiped my ass with it.

View attachment 406276

Sounds like more than a personal problem with you.

View attachment 406276

Sounds like more than a personal problem with you.

How so.

It's about all he's good for.

This is a waste of money in NY City isn't it?
And without pictures of Andrew Cuomo and Bill de Blasio up there people know what politicized tripe
this effort is. This group marks the second time Abraham Lincoln has been cruelly assassinated by bitter
angry losers in a political struggle.

View attachment 406276

Can anyone spell, "Bit Me, Rump"?

Forum List

Back