Lawrence Odonnell is losing it.

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Or however his stupid name is spelled. He is crying about the election and calling anyone who supported the trumpster a moron, a racist, and a serial sex assaulter. Pretty damned funny. He sounds like a lot of the paid posters here!

Or however his stupid name is spelled. He is crying about the election and calling anyone who supported the trumpster a moron, a racist, and a serial sex assaulter. Pretty damned funny. He sounds like a lot of the paid posters here!
Getting talking points from the one he most admires.......Hillary Rodham Clinton.......

You missed Madcow? She was advocating that people arm themselves to oppose Trump.

Did she? Wow. She will be getting a talking to from the Secret Service soon if she keeps that shit up.

You missed Madcow? She was advocating that people arm themselves to oppose Trump.

Did she? Wow. She will be getting a talking to from the Secret Service soon if she keeps that shit up.
They're all nuts.
Maddow man on before her told the audience to expect more protests and riots.
Barry needs to tell these idiots to shut up and go home

You have a problem with 2nd Amendment solutions now?

Yes, until you see the government actually doing something wrong, the 2nd is not in play. Leave it to a hysterical 'tard like you to go batshit crazy.

Thanks!:lmao:

Now Tavis Smiley is whining up a storm. He looks MAD!

Yes he is. I have never hardly glanced at MSLSD or CNN for many years. Even Fox is almost out for me. I can't take anymore. Last 9 years of my life off/on are bad.

Trump won fair & square. The people have seen her games for 30 years. They chose the "other". I am shocked it was so close. Getcha some of that! I am two-1-five.
tumblr_mhxhgkaEvY1qebn6do1_250.gif

OK, now I am watching the maddow repeat. She is on the verge of bawling. It's painful to watch. I love how she claims the media is "free" and not a State" controlled media. No, that is true. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrat Party however. Which itself is owned by the very media corporations we are talking about.

Forum List

Back