Lawmakers say FBI may have been warned of Steele’s ‘political motivations’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Top Republican lawmakers demanded answers Friday on whether the FBI was warned of anti-Trump dossier author Christopher Steele’s "political motivations" before the bureau applied for a surveillance warrant against a Trump campaign aide based in part on that document. In a pair of letters to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa., cited newly revealed notes that a State Department official took during a meeting with Steele in October 2016, just 10 days before the first warrant application and a month before the presidential election. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has also written separate letters to Pompeo and Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

Pretty soon, one of the Fraud’s FISA judges will say, “Yeah, we didn’t believe the Steele report at all; we just don’t trust Trump.”

Crooked cop, swamp rat Mueller needs to testify and reveal all payments to all the contractors he hired! There is speculation Mueller hired Steele to help put together Piss Dossier 2.0!

RUSH: Before we leave this Paul Sperry story about the Mueller report — this is a foundation for other things I have coming up today — just remember, it is now speculated by congressional investigators that Robert Mueller may have in fact hired Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS to help him investigate Trump for his report.

And we’ve also learned that Fusion GPS has rehired Christopher Steele to continue anti-Trump work on behalf of a Washington based nonprofit called the Democracy Integrity Project. That’s run by a guy named Daniel Jones, who is a former staffer of Senator Dianne Feinstein. Christopher Steele still on the case, in other words.

Robert Mueller Passed on the Chance to Save His Country from Two Years of Lies

Top Republican lawmakers demanded answers Friday on whether the FBI was warned of anti-Trump dossier author Christopher Steele’s "political motivations" before the bureau applied for a surveillance warrant against a Trump campaign aide based in part on that document. In a pair of letters to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa., cited newly revealed notes that a State Department official took during a meeting with Steele in October 2016, just 10 days before the first warrant application and a month before the presidential election. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has also written separate letters to Pompeo and Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

Pretty soon, one of the Fraud’s FISA judges will say, “Yeah, we didn’t believe the Steele report at all; we just don’t trust Trump.”

Crooked cop, swamp rat Mueller needs to testify and reveal all payments to all the contractors he hired! There is speculation Mueller hired Steele to help put together Piss Dossier 2.0!

RUSH: Before we leave this Paul Sperry story about the Mueller report — this is a foundation for other things I have coming up today — just remember, it is now speculated by congressional investigators that Robert Mueller may have in fact hired Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS to help him investigate Trump for his report.

And we’ve also learned that Fusion GPS has rehired Christopher Steele to continue anti-Trump work on behalf of a Washington based nonprofit called the Democracy Integrity Project. That’s run by a guy named Daniel Jones, who is a former staffer of Senator Dianne Feinstein. Christopher Steele still on the case, in other words.

Robert Mueller Passed on the Chance to Save His Country from Two Years of Lies

Let me tell you peeps something, and I can't believe I am saying this-------------->

I was under the impression that to save the House, the Republicans would have this at the forefront in the midterms. The Democrats were smart, keeping political pressure to keep Sessions in place, until they elections were over.

Once Barr took command of the DOJ, the writing was on the wall, it really was. Now I know that the MSM is all over this stuff, reporting how it is a constitutional crisis, etc. But for people like us, we can see the forest through the trees, and are smart enough to know what is coming, especially since our sources have been 100% correct, and the Democrat reporting has been 100% bassackwards. Using logic, who should we believe, lol.

With everything coming out badly for the Democrats, and I mean REAL BAD, what should we reasonably expect?

Point is--------------->unless something miraculous happens, the House is going to flip back easily, the Senate will stay in our control, and Trump will remain President. I would NEVER have expected that, just 12 months ago. While I knew the Democrats were lying through their pearly whites, relying on the Republicans to prove it was always a fantasy. AND THEN ALONG CAME BARR, LONG TALL BARR! SLOW WALKING BARR, SLOOOOW TALKING BARR, Along came the man who will destroy the Democrats, but in the meantime, they will do everything they can to destroy him, so he can't!

So have CONFIDENCE! The Left on here, there, and everywhere, is going to try and shake you. Until the day the 1st indictment comes down in spygate, you are probably going to feel like you are losing. Unfortunately, the real wheels of justice turn slow. But once that happens, the damn will break, and the Left is going to be cooked like a lobster in boiling water, that thinks it is just warming up, until it realizes it is dinner!

Before the snow flies in November, the whole narrative is going to change, and probably sooner. And don't be to much in a hurry. After all----------->tis better to have the poop fall on the Democrats so they still stink like hell when people go to pull the electoral lever, then to give them time to clean up! In politics, timing is everything! We want the stench coming off of them, as rancid as possible, so that even their own people can't stand the smell, lol!

Forum List

Back