Lawmakers in San Francisco Want to Allow Residents to Sue Grocery Stores for Closing

It sucks because it works as designed and people get what they vote for?
No, it sucks because people ALWAYS find a way to vote themselves largesse from the public coffers.

There need to be - AND ARE - constraints on this kind of thing in our Constitution.

Which the fucktard leftards are trying their best to destroy.

No, it sucks because people ALWAYS find a way to vote themselves largesse from the public coffers.

There need to be - AND ARE - constraints on this kind of thing in our Constitution.

Which the fucktard leftards are trying their best to destroy.
Do you not see the hypocrisy of advocating to add “and are” effectively destroying the constitution as we know it yet also claiming that he other guys want to effectively destroy the constitution as we know it? Or is it my side does it good other side does it bad deal for you?

It will be strictly Illegal for stores to close up in the Poop City, if a new law is signed into law by the ultraprogressive city supervisors.

Doesn't this kind of law violate the 13th Amendment that the D's opposed in the 1860's?

Isn't it "slavery" by definition, to force someone to do work (like sell merchandise) if they don't want to? Have the D's really changed since they were big Slavery Advocates?

It will be strictly Illegal for stores to close up in the Poop City, if a new law is signed into law by the ultraprogressive city supervisors.

Doesn't this kind of law violate the 13th Amendment that the D's opposed in the 1860's?

Isn't it "slavery" by definition, to force someone to do work (like sell merchandise) if they don't want to? Have the D's really changed since they were big Slavery Advocates?

Sounds like communism by another name to me. Will the state now own these properties or will they just reimburse them if they lose money?

How can you dictate what a private companies hours should be? Why not force restaurants to stay open 24/7?

Even if they pass this, it will never stand. You can't force someone to stay in business.

Even if they pass this, it will never stand. You can't force someone to stay in business.

They aren't being "forced" to stay in business. As I understand it there is no government enforcement.

They are using the Texas Abortion model and allowing for civil suits to be brought by the people.

WW

They aren't being "forced" to stay in business. As I understand it there is no government enforcement.

They are using the Texas Abortion model and allowing for civil suits to be brought by the people.

WW

Same principle. You can't sue someone to stay in business.

In the late 1960s, railroads were still being forced to offer long distance passenger service despite its unprofitability.

As a response, the railroads gave passenger trains its lowest priority traffic, often leaving passengers stuck on sidings in favor of higher priority freight traffic.

They also eliminated sleeper cars and dining cars forcing passengers to sit up and eat vending machine food on the four day trip between Chicago and Los Angeles.

Staff was directed to be rude and desultory to passengers to discourage ridership.

The situation got so bad that the government created Amtrack to take control of passenger service.

I suspect California will be forced to likewise to create government run, unprofitable stores if the situation there continues to worsen.

If I understand correctly.

It’s not forcing anyone to stay in business. Major grocery can close any store they want. It requires 6 months notification in advance.

WW
What would be the point?

if someone owned a grocery store and had to keep it open for 6 months longer, in spite of all of the BLM related theft, why would they continue to restock it? Just sell what you already have.

Wont be long till WE are forced to pay refrigerated semi trucks to haul in Milk butter eggs bread sugar flour tortilla medicine soap shampoo toothpaste Diaoers formula wipes etc, twice a week. Free homes? Utilities in a mostly great weather location.

they will claim 250,000 are starving, trapped due to racist Walmart or whatever. Can’t allow that.

What would be the point?

if someone owned a grocery store and had to keep it open for 6 months longer, in spite of all of the BLM related theft, why would they continue to restock it? Just sell what you already have.
To allow the city time to find a replacement, maybe work something out with the grocer to help them stay in business. There are also a lot of loopholes in the law

will claim 250,000 are starving, trapped due to racist Walmart or whatever. Can’t allow that.

Air drops!

Forum List

Back