Lauren Boebert now leads CO House Seat 3

Still waiting on you to show any kind of proof at all since you failed to show License plate Veteran tag

Derp indeed
I don't have a license plate veteran tag on my car, but I do have veteran on my drivers license. My truck, however, does have veteran plates.

You really think I would show either one to you? Are you taking your anti-psychotics? Call your doctor and ask for a prescription review.

I don't have a license plate veteran tag on my car, but I do have veteran on my drivers license. My truck, however, does have veteran plates.

You really think I would show either one to you? Are you taking your anti-psychotics? Call your doctor and ask for a prescription review.
Then I'm sure you'll post it like I did previously on veterans day and prove you are who you say you are

You gonna be the one to come do it Mary? You'll be picking your teeth up with broken fingers
internet-tough-guy-tough.gif

So you're some kinda tough guy, huh?

Idiots like this one never learn. He'll need a few more whoppings before things start to click.
Translation: as soon as we wait long enough to forge/change enough votes, Boebert won't win like she would have.

Post of the year. Yes the fix is in....
Left-Right Is Nothing but a Sequence of Punches in the Face

The Constitution is the fix that doesn't fix things for us, the people. It takes away our self-determination. Voting for pre-owned candidates is what the Constitution-empowered oligarchy decides is our self-determination. The fanatics who blindly worship that elitist document are agents of that bipartisan oligarchy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back