Laundrie is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding ding ding

It's fact of human psychology.
I think they just found his body next to his belongings. Not sure, don't care.

What disturbs me is the headline that while looking for that Gabby girl, they found FIVE OTHER BODIES, all of missing persons.

Darn, good place to look in general if someone is missing, I'd say. How many murders are people getting away with these days?

I think they just found his body next to his belongings. Not sure, don't care.

What disturbs me is the headline that while looking for that Gabby girl, they found FIVE OTHER BODIES, all of missing persons.

Darn, good place to look in general if someone is missing, I'd say. How many murders are people getting away with these days?
Apparently a lot of people have recently gone missing in that area.

I know, and there has been much talk about it and what it all means.

Let's face it, had it not been a cute girl nobody would have given it 10 seconds of attention.
Yes, we care more about cute girls than ugly ones. Welcome to the real world.

way too much national attention was given to this story.

that being said- as far as that rat bastard? i hope it's him & chewed up by a very happy gator.

She was a blogger and very pretty.. I think that's why.
True, many people are influenced by looks, completely for some. I personally care about the mindset and intentions of strangers who have tragic endings, not really swayed by physical appearance of murder victims.

Sure, sometimes a death victim can become a little “glorified” there’s even a name for that, but anyway, I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about average people caring for others regardless of their appearance; a basic human trait of caring in my book.

And that tells us a lot.
Yes, that is how the human race operates everywhere they have ever existed. Youre fuckin crazy if you think you can ever change that.

Last edited:
Positive.

Math must not be your thing.

Trump left office on Jan 20th 2021. On that day there were 429872 deaths. We are now sitting at 749906 deaths. That means that 320,034 have died since Biden took office.

You have been lied to and you are too stupid to even do the math for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back