Laughing At The Left

I get such a kick out of the times when reality bites the Left in the butt.

Case in point:

a. "Gender Change on Birth Certificates Now Easier in New Jersey
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy signed into law a measure to make it easier for transgender residents to alter their birth certificates."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...kes-gender-change-on-birth-certificate-easier

b. "Canadian Man Identifies As A Woman To Save Money On Car Insurance
...a Canadian man legally identified as a woman in order to save thousands on his car insurance policy.

Originally, David was denied cheaper insurance, despite asking the company to recognize him as a woman. The company said in order to be recognized as a woman and obtain the cheaper rate, he needed a doctor’s note. So, he went and obtained one and had his birth certificate legally changed.

This move sparked controversy amongst those in the transgender community who claim he is belittling their identities."
Canadian Man Identifies As A Woman To Save Money On Car Insurance

I get such a kick out of the righties resorting to stupid, minor news stories in order to deflect from Trump's henchman's trial starting tomorrow and the Koch brothers dissing Trump in public.

Pretty sure you're going to be sorely disappointed in the end result.
And I cant wait to rub your nose in it.

If a man claims he is a woman.....is he a woman?
Why do you care? Is it costing you money? Is it impacting your property? Is it causing you physical harm?

Why can you not answer the question?

And yes it affects a lot people because treatment of a woman is different than treatment of man.

Did you notice that this...."Why do you care? Is it costing you money? Is it impacting your property? Is it causing you physical harm?"

.....is exactly the same argument the Left/Liberals/Democrats used when Obama told illegal aliens to vote in the last election?
How is that exactly the same? It is totally different. And when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Another one of your idiotic lies

"And when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Another one of your idiotic lies."

You're lying....again.

It appears you have no problem lying......as you did here:

I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians.

You lied and denied it....even when I proved same, here:
Actually Allowed To Think!

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

3. The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

Now you've been exposed as a lying low-life.....and remain so.

Get lost.
I’m not reading your oversaturated copy and paste garbage. I asked a direct and simple question... when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Post the quote or video of him saying that and we can go from there

Why do you care? Is it costing you money? Is it impacting your property? Is it causing you physical harm?

And yes it affects a lot people because treatment of a woman is different than treatment of man.

Did you notice that this...."Why do you care? Is it costing you money? Is it impacting your property? Is it causing you physical harm?"

.....is exactly the same argument the Left/Liberals/Democrats used when Obama told illegal aliens to vote in the last election?
How is that exactly the same? It is totally different. And when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Another one of your idiotic lies

You're lying....again.

I posted that Obama and the Democrats awarded the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, nuclear weapons.....guaranteed same to the barbarians.

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

Get lost.
I’m not reading your oversaturated copy and paste garbage. I asked a direct and simple question... when did Obama tell illegals to vote? Post the quote or video of him saying that and we can go from there

We 'can't go anywhere.'

You've been exposed as a lying low-life.....twice now.

Get lost.

What am I spinning? You are honestly going to stand behind your ridiculous argument?! Haha. Just say it one more time that you think Amanda Lepore is more famous than Caitlin Jenner... just so we can all be clear about how idiotic you are

No you can not stand behind your claims, I showed you to be incorrect as usual.

Sorry but you tried to spin it to someone who is not as famous as you thought! Your hyper partisanship will not allow you to accept the truth!

Yes she has not been shown in the far left 30 day news cycle, but that is your fault for only reading far left religious dogma.

Amanda Lepore, Transgender Club Diva, Tells All About Her Plastic Surgery

Club Icon Amanda Lepore Talks David Bowie, 'Drag Race' & Her New EP

Once again the ignorance of the far left is apparent!
The only thing you have shown is that there is a transgender person named Amanda Lepore. One I’ve never even heard of. You haven’t provided anything to support that she is more famous than Caitlyn Jenner.

Here let me show you how to win a debate using facts... I’ll start with a simple metric that reflects popularity... twitter followers

Amanda has 56.8k followers on twitter Jenner has 3.7 Million.

Exactly you never heard of them because the far left media did not elevate them, but you spin it however you need to do so and pretend.

Yes I know that you can never admit to being wrong, it is the far left religious side of you.

Proof of social media is not really proof, just shows you are desperate and have nothing to back up your far left hyper partisan statements.

But many who get the limelight in the Trump bashing era often get more exposure, but it is only that exposure that you see because it is all you want to see.
What’s your proof? You don’t like social media metrics fine. What do you have to prove your insane theory?

Yes calling something insane because you were once again proven wrong!

Easy she has a long career and are in many circles world wide, they have been a fixture as transgender community much longer than Jenner. Just because something may get a lot of press in the US doe snot mean it is world wide famous..

Just because you use far left hyper partisan metrics, just shows you only care about what the far left feeds you!
Again you are not providing any proof what so ever, besides your hot air.

Longevity does not mean popularity. The most famous politician right now is Donald Trump and he’s only been in the game for a short while. So yes you are an idiot that does not know how to back anything up with facts. Sorry, you lose

You're lying....again.

Get lost.

We 'can't go anywhere.'

Get lost.
“Can’t go anywhere”??? that’s your quote that you think proves Obama told illegals to vote? Are you nuts or did you forget to copy and paste the full quote. Want to try again?

No you can not stand behind your claims, I showed you to be incorrect as usual.

Sorry but you tried to spin it to someone who is not as famous as you thought! Your hyper partisanship will not allow you to accept the truth!

Yes she has not been shown in the far left 30 day news cycle, but that is your fault for only reading far left religious dogma.

Amanda Lepore, Transgender Club Diva, Tells All About Her Plastic Surgery

Club Icon Amanda Lepore Talks David Bowie, 'Drag Race' & Her New EP

Once again the ignorance of the far left is apparent!
The only thing you have shown is that there is a transgender person named Amanda Lepore. One I’ve never even heard of. You haven’t provided anything to support that she is more famous than Caitlyn Jenner.

Here let me show you how to win a debate using facts... I’ll start with a simple metric that reflects popularity... twitter followers

Exactly you never heard of them because the far left media did not elevate them, but you spin it however you need to do so and pretend.

Yes I know that you can never admit to being wrong, it is the far left religious side of you.

Proof of social media is not really proof, just shows you are desperate and have nothing to back up your far left hyper partisan statements.

But many who get the limelight in the Trump bashing era often get more exposure, but it is only that exposure that you see because it is all you want to see.
What’s your proof? You don’t like social media metrics fine. What do you have to prove your insane theory?

Easy she has a long career and are in many circles world wide, they have been a fixture as transgender community much longer than Jenner. Just because something may get a lot of press in the US doe snot mean it is world wide famous..

Just because you use far left hyper partisan metrics, just shows you only care about what the far left feeds you!

Longevity does not mean popularity. The most famous politician right now is Donald Trump and he’s only been in the game for a short while. So yes you are an idiot that does not know how to back anything up with facts. Sorry, you lose

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes we know you believe what ever you rich far left masters tell you to believe.

If that were the case then Jazz Jennings would also be more popular than Jenner, but I doubt that would have fit with your far left religious dogma.

Bulletin: no matter what laughable doctrine the Left....you.....advance.....DNA determines male/female.

True story.

Get over yourself.
In other words, we want to be, we glorify in being, we want others to be bullies and boors. We love kicking people in the teeth and anyone who points out our unnecessary cruelty should shut up.

How is a transgender person making your personal life harder, more expensive, more dangerous?

I asked this:

Is it the truth?

Is a man claiming to be a woman, a woman?

Is, as Obama claimed, an illegal alien a citizen if he/she votes?

Your declining to answer provides both the answers, and characterizes what real Americans despise about the Left and Leftists.

Dishonesty and winning at any cost is what Americans recognize about your side, and the reason
Americans kicked you to the curb in November 2016.

You're lying....again.

Get lost.

We 'can't go anywhere.'

Get lost.
“Can’t go anywhere”??? that’s your quote that you think proves Obama told illegals to vote? Are you nuts or did you forget to copy and paste the full quote. Want to try again?

Get lost....the smell is nauseating.

You're lying....again.

Get lost.
As for the nuke thing you proved nothing except for a distorted interpretation to fit your biased narrative. He never said what you said he said and you failed to provide any proof to the contrary... and then you ran away from the discussion when I brought up Mattis. I asked you 4 times if Mattis was complicate in supporting nukes for Iran when he supported the Iran deal and claimed it was in our national security interests. You ran away. Funny how you’re left with a sense of victory with your tail between your legs. Shows just how delusional you really are

Yes we know you believe what ever you rich far left masters tell you to believe.

If that were the case then Jazz Jennings would also be more popular than Jenner, but I doubt that would have fit with your far left religious dogma.
Nice try avoiding the question and avoiding giving any proof to support your stupid claim. Again, you lose.

You're lying....again.

Get lost.

We 'can't go anywhere.'

Get lost.

That’s what I thought, you got nothing... so stop lying.

Case in point:

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy signed into law a measure to make it easier for transgender residents to alter their birth certificates."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...kes-gender-change-on-birth-certificate-easier

...a Canadian man legally identified as a woman in order to save thousands on his car insurance policy.

Originally, David was denied cheaper insurance, despite asking the company to recognize him as a woman. The company said in order to be recognized as a woman and obtain the cheaper rate, he needed a doctor’s note. So, he went and obtained one and had his birth certificate legally changed.

This move sparked controversy amongst those in the transgender community who claim he is belittling their identities."

your trumpkin 30% laughing at anyone is amusing.

stupid.... but amusing.

You're lying....again.

Get lost.

We 'can't go anywhere.'

Get lost.

like that will ever happen. :rofl:

Nice try avoiding the question and avoiding giving any proof to support your stupid claim. Again, you lose.

Yes we know the far left always looses. You got caught in posting hyper partisan mode and you refuse to admit you were wrong like all far left religious cult members.

You can not support your claim and that is your burden of proof, not anyone else's.

Yes we know the far left always looses. You got caught in posting hyper partisan mode and you refuse to admit you were wrong like all far left religious cult members.

You can not support your claim and that is your burden of proof, not anyone else's.
I’ll admit to being wrong as soon as you prove that I was wrong, which you’ve fail miserably at. Not one piece of evidence to back up your argument... it’s really a pointless debate because who the fuck cares who the most famous one is? I’ve never heard of the person your speaking of and I’m pointing out a household name, which is why your post is so ridiculous. I’m just keeping this thing going cause its making you look like even more of a dipshit with each post you make

I’ll admit to being wrong as soon as you prove that I was wrong, which you’ve fail miserably at. Not one piece of evidence to back up your argument... it’s really a pointless debate because who the fuck cares who the most famous one is? I’ve never heard of the person your speaking of and I’m pointing out a household name, which is why your post is so ridiculous. I’m just keeping this thing going cause its making you look like even more of a dipshit with each post you make

See now the far left changes the meaning?

You are wrong, you are always wrong when you go all far left hyper partisan, just because CNN, CBS and all those far left hack sites tell you this, does not make it true. So you have to prove your original hyper partisan comments. In a real debate proof is always on the one who made it. That is on you to prove. Can you?

You have any proof to being the most popular?

No you do not, you caught posting far left religious dogma yet once again, making a far left hyper partisan post.

I showed alternative people to your claims, but you refused due to the ranks of the far left hack sites.

Case in point:

your trumpkin 30% laughing at anyone is amusing.

stupid.... but amusing.

Are you still voting for the anti-Semite party?

We 'can't go anywhere.'

Get lost.

like that will ever happen. :rofl:

You know I never lie......

Can you find one?

'Cause....when you can't produce one, then the only liar would be you.

See now the far left changes the meaning?

You are wrong, you are always wrong when you go all far left hyper partisan, just because CNN, CBS and all those far left hack sites tell you this, does not make it true. So you have to prove your original hyper partisan comments. In a real debate proof is always on the one who made it. That is on you to prove. Can you?

You have any proof to being the most popular?

No you do not, you caught posting far left religious dogma yet once again, making a far left hyper partisan post.

I showed alternative people to your claims, but you refused due to the ranks of the far left hack sites.
I haven’t changed anything and I’ve also provided proof both of which you have failed miserably at... you are also trying to make my stance a “far left” thing which makes no sense.

Is Amanda the transsexual a far right icon or something? What does politics have anything to do with this argument?

Forum List

Back