Latest polls shows indictment will help trump in GOP primary, but he will be hurt in the General election

As far as I know, They didn't contact Bragg. From what it looks like, Bragg wouldn't have laid off anyway.
The MAGA cult is trying to find a connection between the Feds and Bragg
There is none. They are dreaming. Soon...Donnie will give three indictments to deal with.

As most predicted, indictments will help trump in the GOP Primary, but he will be hurt in the General election. Establishment GOPers know this. MAGA does not care. They seems to be okay with losing.
That plays out to perfection for the democrats

As most predicted, indictments will help trump in the GOP Primary, but he will be hurt in the General election. Establishment GOPers know this. MAGA does not care. They seems to be okay with losing.
Which is a very sad commentary on Republicans; such is the right’s unwarranted contempt for the rule of law.

Politically, I'm pretty sure that Biden and company would have not wanted this to happen. I think it is a net positive for the Biden/Harris ticket going forward but I doubt they wanted this "unknown" introduced to the carefully laid out plans, messaging, etc..
But there’s no doubt the President’s preferred opponent in 2024 is Trump.

ROFL. Democrats just demonstratedd theeir contempt for the rule of law.
Conservatives lying about the indictment being ‘politically motivated,’ Republicans’ continued support for Trump ignoring the fact of Trump's corruption and criminality, and the right’s racist threats and attacks against Alvin Bragg are all examples of conservatives’ unwarranted contempt for the rule of law.

A very sad commentary on Republicans, indeed.

But there’s no doubt the President’s preferred opponent in 2024 is Trump.
Then why are the progs trying so hard to keep him from running?

iu

Conservatives lying about the indictment being ‘politically motivated,’ Republicans’ continued support for Trump ignoring the fact of Trump's corruption and criminality, and the right’s racist threats and attacks against Alvin Bragg are all examples of conservatives’ unwarranted contempt for the rule of law.

A very sad commentary on Republicans, indeed.
The corruption is entirely in the Democrat party.

You proved exactly nothing aside from the fact that you're an idiot indenial.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back