Latest poll has Hillary beating everyone, with Carson and Rubio the closest

I guess that I better stop supporting Cruz and the Trump , kiss azz and start supporting 'roobio' or some other gop 'rino' !! Boy , i'm scared that Hilary might win as I roll my eyes . For me its a Trump or Cruz or Hilary . roobio and other rinos , gop be damned !!

oh boy , I'm real scared now , JimH says that Trump is a sideshow . Good , burn down the gop and rino party JimH !!

We don't care about the latest poll, especially an MSNBC poll, lol. The only POLL we care about is the last poll, which is the general election, and right now most political pundits think, you guys are in deep, deep, trouble. So enjoy your polls; we shall enjoy our victory, and dismantling all of Obamas rules, regulations, Obamacare, and getting this country and her citizens, back to being free from government intervention-)

Trump has little or no chance in the election.

If elected, though, he will not dismantle ACA.

What's funny about the Trumptards is that they cheer every poll that has Trump leading in the GOP primaries but then dismiss all the polls which has Trump losing to Clinton.

This is the same group that was sure Obama was going to lose in 2012, and all the polls were biased and "skewed."

This is the 32nd Clinton v. Trump poll. Clinton is leading in 27 of them, and 2 are ties.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Yet, the Trumptards will swear he's in the lead, and that Americans are with him.

These same people probably also think the 76ers are the best team in basketball.

Showing ALL just how AFRAID the CRONY CAPITALISTS are of TRUMP....

• Billionaire Bush donor begins personal anti-Trump campaign (Mike Fernandez, MBF Healthcare Partners)
    Associated Press ^ | Dec 9, 2015 6:37 PM EST | Brendan Farrington
    A billionaire who is backing former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has launched a personal campaign against fellow billionaire Donald Trump, calling him an insecure, narcissistic bully who needs to be stopped. Mike Fernandez, a Cuban-born major Republican donor from Miami who built his fortune in the health care industry, has bought full-page newspaper ads blasting Trump and planned to run a pro-Latino television ad during Wednesday's GOP debate coverage designed to counter Trump's anti-immigration message. He is also launching a website this week to be called "Stop The Bullyionaire." [...] Fernandez likened the attraction to Trump to the rise of...
trump-must-be-doing-something-right.jpg

Vigilante wants HRC to walk into the WH.

Trump, her friend, obviously wants her to win.

Of course the Repugs and the Tea Maggots Only believe in polls when their guy is the benefactor:uhoh3:, I don't need any poll to figure out Clinton is gonna give that day Orange haired Frankenstein a beating.

I just hope the Rug can hold on for another 2 or 3 months but I'm starting to have my doubts for obvious reasons..

Forum List

Back