Latest Challenge to black youths!

The real challenge is getting through to the blacks being addressed in the videos. They're generally ignorant individuals who've been brainwashed by years, sometimes decades, of the victimhood bullshit spewed by the Black Grievance Industry of Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, et al. It's a huge challenge to overcome and it can only come from within, from a lot more like the fellows in these videos. I applaud them and others who try and wish them well.

"I know several that could outdo your Canadian 8th grade education..."

I didn't say Canadian 8th grade education, I said Canadian 8 year-olds. Canadian kids in the 8th grade, especially those who go to Catholic schools, are already studying algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and electives like Latin. Do you know of any urban public school system in America that can make that boast? Most of the teachers themselves are too illiterate to read the three sentences I just scribbled.

Canadian 8 year-olds know how to read, write, and to do elemental problems in arithmetic. That's a damn site more accomplished than urban black youth, about 80% of whom never finish high school. And those who do finish high school? In the public school system, run by rotten corrupt unions, all a black kid has to do is to show up. It's body count that matters there, for budgets. A black kid can be a complete illiterate and still get a high school diploma...if he shows up every day.

Latest challenge facing black youth? To keep their pants pulled up. But getting the right size baseball cap and wearing it properly would be a close second. :D

Forum List

Back