Late To Shut Down, First To Reopen, Georgia, What Happens When Politicians Don't Follow Science

LOL... The death rate is the best indicator of good practice....

I guess Coumo placing active COVID-19 paitents into closed system nursing homes was a great Idea.... Fucking morons..
So what did south korea and Germany do better than us?

I can see where you get your information. Since the start of the pandemic trump has made over 1000 misleading or false statements about corona.

You may want to look at the case fatality ratio not just the per capital deaths.

Out of 45 countries the us has the 24th highest case fatality ratio.

Trumps to blame. He said, no matter what happens, leadership is responsible. He’s leader now

Why are Belgium, Spain, Italy, the UK, Chile, Sweden and some others worse?
I don’t know you tell me? The point is if you are trying to suggest red states are doing better then tell us why. And then tell us why other countries are doing better. Must be the same reasons?

Single cause fallacy.

But you admit red and blue States are different then blame it all on Trump. You're just not a smart guy

What does death rate matter?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you think deaths in California should just be straight up compared to deaths in Delaware. LOL. Every time I think you can't get any dumber ...
Huh? Explain

Not possible. You're way, way too stupid to ever give it. I'd rather explain it to a tree stump. The odds are better
So why is South Korea and Germany better than us on this?

I can't take you seriously when you just said California and Delaware should just compare deaths and we should not look at death rates. I can't believe you said that. There really is no point. Some sip the Democrat kool-aid, some gulp. You stuck your head in and drowned
Is that just what you wanted to hear? Are you fucking with me? Trying to be flippant, obtuse and dumb?

I don't know what that means. I doubt you do either. You said death "rates" don't matter. You were very clear
Can the states with less deaths tell us why less died?

I told you blacks die more from this virus so maybe the blue states have more blacks? That could be one of the reasons.

You idiots suggested your lower death rate suggests something it does not but I’m sure you know that.

Youre not as dumb as you’re acting are you kaz?

I guess Coumo placing active COVID-19 paitents into closed system nursing homes was a great Idea.... Fucking morons..

I can see where you get your information. Since the start of the pandemic trump has made over 1000 misleading or false statements about corona.

You may want to look at the case fatality ratio not just the per capital deaths.

Trumps to blame. He said, no matter what happens, leadership is responsible. He’s leader now

I don’t know you tell me? The point is if you are trying to suggest red states are doing better then tell us why. And then tell us why other countries are doing better. Must be the same reasons?

Single cause fallacy.

But you admit red and blue States are different then blame it all on Trump. You're just not a smart guy
Red states with smaller populations should have much lower numbers than blue states with democratic cities.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you think deaths in California should just be straight up compared to deaths in Delaware. LOL. Every time I think you can't get any dumber ...
Huh? Explain

Not possible. You're way, way too stupid to ever give it. I'd rather explain it to a tree stump. The odds are better

I can't take you seriously when you just said California and Delaware should just compare deaths and we should not look at death rates. I can't believe you said that. There really is no point. Some sip the Democrat kool-aid, some gulp. You stuck your head in and drowned
Is that just what you wanted to hear? Are you fucking with me? Trying to be flippant, obtuse and dumb?

I don't know what that means. I doubt you do either. You said death "rates" don't matter. You were very clear

I told you blacks die more from this virus so maybe the blue states have more blacks? That could be one of the reasons.

You idiots suggested your lower death rate suggests something it does not but I’m sure you know that.

You said that death rates don't matter, we should just compare deaths in California to Delaware. And I'm the one acting dumb. You really suck at this. Wow. You have an actual third grader writing your material?

Single cause fallacy.

Red states with smaller populations should have much lower numbers than blue states with democratic cities.

Michigan, Illinois, New York, Georgia, all are rural States with one big city and there are many more. You make them sound more different than they are

Huh? Explain

You said that death rates don't matter, we should just compare deaths in California to Delaware. And I'm the one acting dumb. You really suck at this. Wow. You have an actual third grader writing your material?
Yes that’s what I said. Fuck off kaz. Yes, you’re too dumb to talk to

Single cause fallacy.

Michigan, Illinois, New York, Georgia, all are rural States with one big city and there are many more. You make them sound more different than they are
Metro Detroit is not rural. Don’t forget flint sagin-law, Pontiac and Lansing.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Huh? Explain

Yes that’s what I said. Fuck off kaz. Yes, you’re too dumb to talk to

Sealybo: I have nothing, kaz. I'm just going to parrot back to you what you said to me

Single cause fallacy.

When I said Michigan is rural outside one big city, I meant Detroit, genius.

OK, so now if you're going to count Lansing and Pontiac then there are basically no rural States, so you just obliterated your own argument

Single cause fallacy.

OK, so now if you're going to count Lansing and Pontiac then there are basically no rural States, so you just obliterated your own argument
1597434350217.png

Single cause fallacy.

View attachment 374989

Michigan is "more rural than average" in your own chart, Dumbo

The trump supporter governor followed trump right over the cliff.

Now, the people of Georgia are suffering. People are needlessly dying.

Schools opened too early resulting in 1600 students and staff quarantined as causes rise. Summer Camps opened and 260 people at one overnight camp tested positive for the virus.

The governor forced beaches to be open which makes the situation worse.

This is what happens when people follow trump and not science.

Georgia has 43 deaths per 100,000, compare with 169/100,000 for far left New York which "did the right thing" and whose governor, "Fredo" Cuomo is considered to be infallible in his response.

Wow what a coward you are.

You can't address the subject of this thread so you try to change the subject.

New York was one of the places that the virus first came to our nation. Governor Cuomo had no information about the virus mostly because we had not experienced it yet.

Georgia had warning. They could have followed Governor Cuomo's example. Cuomo did a good job to get it under control and keep it controlled.

Georgia never got it under control. The governor listened to trump and made the situation worse by closing late and opening too early way before they came even close to the guidelines set by trump's CDC.

This thread isn't about NY. They got it under control.

This thread is about Georgia. They never got it under control. The stupid republican trump supporter governor made it much worse by following trump over a cliff.

Now, people are needlessly dying. The economy of Georgia will get even worse. More people will be homeless. None of it had to happen in Georgia.

Stick to the subject.

The trump supporter governor followed trump right over the cliff.

Now, the people of Georgia are suffering. People are needlessly dying.

Schools opened too early resulting in 1600 students and staff quarantined as causes rise. Summer Camps opened and 260 people at one overnight camp tested positive for the virus.

The governor forced beaches to be open which makes the situation worse.

This is what happens when people follow trump and not science.

This just proves republicans are never wrong even when they are wrong.

That is so true.

Georgia has 43 deaths per 100,000, compare with 169/100,000 for far left New York which "did the right thing" and whose governor, "Fredo" Cuomo is considered to be infallible in his response.
New York was one of the places that the virus first came to our nation. Governor Cuomo had no information about the virus mostly because we had not experienced it yet.

Georgia had warning. They could have followed Governor Cuomo's example. Cuomo did a good job to get it under control and keep it controlled ...

And New York had the second highest death rate and Georgia had the 16th highest death rate. So what's the problem again?

BTW, sending covid victims into nursing homes like New York did was a bad idea, and you don't need Monday morning quarterbacking for that

Forum List

Back