Last of four heroic police officers, Tou Thao, found guilty in George Floyd's death

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a shame. Another life ruined.
Both legally and ethically, Chauvin and these other three did the right thing. Floyd was dying of a drug overdose and the cops did what they were supposed to do. They put him on the ground so he couldn't hurt anyone in case he goes crazy during his death throes after having enough fentanyl to kill a horse in his system.

Floyd was saying "I Can't Breathe" BEFORE he was put on the ground. That was the key big media lie.

george-floyd-cops-tuo-thoa-02-gty-llr-221023_1666534629833_hpMain_3_16x9_992.jpg

Floyd was dying of a drug overdose

That claim is as unbelievable as it is offensive.

If Floyd had ingested 2 times a lethal dose of fentanyl 10+ minutes before, he would have been incoherent, in a "state of DUH"

Instead he correctly assessed his own situation after talking with his co-worker at the night club, Officer Chauvin, by stating

THEY'RE gonna kill me.... meaning THEY, the Minneapolis PD GOON SQUAD....

You should be ashamed of yourself, sheet.

Jesse Ventura was chased and harassed by this same GOON SQUAD which has a primary task...

Exterminate 911 TRUTHERS

Chauvin is a JEWISH NAME, MORON!!!

THAT is why Tucker likes him. Chauvin would shoot you for $10 and not blink an eye doing it.

That CORONER had prevented murder charges 6 times before for Chauvin by lying about cause of death, and more than half of those were whites, something the media censored immediately. Chauvin KNEW the Coroner would lie.

Coroner also Jewish...

DUH....

• Banned
That claim is as unbelievable as it is offensive.

If Floyd had ingested 2 times a lethal dose of fentanyl 10+ minutes before, he would have been incoherent, in a "state of DUH"

Instead he correctly assessed his own situation after talking with his co-worker at the night club, Officer Chauvin, by stating

THEY'RE gonna kill me.... meaning THEY, the Minneapolis PD GOON SQUAD....

You should be ashamed of yourself, sheet.

Jesse Ventura was chased and harassed by this same GOON SQUAD which has a primary task...

Exterminate 911 TRUTHERS

Chauvin is a JEWISH NAME, MORON!!!

THAT is why Tucker likes him. Chauvin would shoot you for $10 and not blink an eye doing it.

That CORONER had prevented murder charges 6 times before for Chauvin by lying about cause of death, and more than half of those were whites, something the media censored immediately. Chauvin KNEW the Coroner would lie.

Coroner also Jewish...

DUH....
Where I come from the Chauvin name is Cajun. There's even a town named Chauvin.

Sorry bout that,

1. These cops watched as a man was murdered.
2. They all show signs of guilt.
3. They could of did the right thing and stopped this killing, they chose unwisely.
4. Real Cops, will save lives, not take lives.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Both legally and ethically, Chauvin and these other three did the right thing. Floyd was dying of a drug overdose and the cops did what they were supposed to do. They put him on the ground so he couldn't hurt anyone in case he goes crazy during his death throes after having enough fentanyl to kill a horse in his system.

Floyd was saying "I Can't Breathe" BEFORE he was put on the ground. That was the key big media lie.

george-floyd-cops-tuo-thoa-02-gty-llr-221023_1666534629833_hpMain_3_16x9_992.jpg

Prove it. Prove that Floyd died of an overdose. I require an Autopsy Report with that conclusion.

And 10s of thousands of young black men have died because the police are now ordered not to do their jobs, or are afraid to do their jobs.............

Prove it. Prove that Floyd died of an overdose. I require an Autopsy Report with that conclusion.

The coroners stated so on the stand..........stated that had they just rolled him into the morgue his diagnosis would have been overdose...

Sorry bout that,

1. These cops watched as a man was murdered.
2. They all show signs of guilt.
3. They could of did the right thing and stopped this killing, they chose unwisely.
4. Real Cops, will save lives, not take lives.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It wasn't murder....you twit. They used an approved restraining method on a resisting thug.......and the crowd kept the paramedics from getting to floyd, who was dead man walking because of his over dose and heart disease....

Where I come from the Chauvin name is Cajun. There's even a town named Chauvin.

"vin" at the end of the last name

Levin
Galvin
Marvin

Jews can be Cajun, Italian, Latino, Black whatever.

Officer Derrick Chauvin worked at the same nightclub with Floyd. We got NO COVERAGE of that nightclub and a pathetic "they worked different shifts"....

how many shifts at a NIGHT CLUB???

That nightclub is where the elite kids of Minneapolis party. Chauvin was paid a fortune for "working" there. His job was to make sure the coke and the whores etc. never became "public knowledge."

When Chauvin took Floyd away from the police car to talk to him, that is not how it is supposed to work. The cop is supposed to talk to the suspect near or in the car so that the car's dashcam etc. can record it. Chauvin did NOT want that conversation recorded, because it was about a "loose end" that Floyd quickly understood was a "big problem" and the Goon Squad was gonna kill unless that problem was fixed. Perhaps a video of the Mayor's kid doing coke and punching a whore got loose...

Where is the video?

I don't know

You were the last person in the room. Either I get that video or it's your ass!

But no, to the media and the Dems it was about race and just race and only race, even though in reality it had NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE....

Prove that Floyd died of an overdose. I require an Autopsy Report with that conclusion.

The reason Chauvin is smirking to the crowd as he murdered Floyd is because Chauvin KNEW THAT CORONER would FUDGE the autopsy and let him off. And DID.... until it became national news.

It wasn't murder....you twit. They used an approved restraining method on a resisting thug.......and the crowd kept the paramedics from getting to floyd, who was dead man walking because of his over dose and heart disease....
Sorry bout that,

1. A jury convicted them, the evidence must of been strong against these cops.
2. Public opinion only goes so far.
3. Yeah, they could of renedered aid, and stopped this one cop with his knee action, they all chose not too, they *ALL* chose unwisely.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. A jury convicted them, the evidence must of been strong against these cops.
2. Public opinion only goes so far.
3. Yeah, they could of renedered aid, and stopped this one cop with his knee action, they all chose not too, they *ALL* chose unwisely.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The jury was under threat of violent riots.....

It was approved until the handcuffs were on. At that time they were supposed to get off of the suspect.

Chauvin’s own expert witness said they should have.

Make sure you put some money on his books...he is a hero, support your heroes

Sorry bout that,

1. I didn't see *ALL* the evidence, but if must of been very convincing.
2. They conspired to kill that dude.
3. And they did it.
4. They should *ALL*, get the death penalty.
5. Killing is only paid back with death, and an unmarked grave.
6. What they did was highly criminal, and cops all over the world should be pissed.
7. And want these perps dead and buried.
8. And a urinal set up at the head of their graves.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back