Last night, an 84 year old pro-life Michigan resident was shot in the back while canvassing

The point (that I think you missed) is that anyone who discharges a firearm upwind from other people simply cannot be "pro-life".

The facts, which you clearly missed, include that there was no murder.

The facts, which you clearly missed, include that there was no murder.

So?

The Panty Bomber and Shoe Bomber were both unsuccessful in whacking anyone- yet are doing Life Sentences for Terrorism.

The same should be given to this Liberal, Anti-Life terrorist. This kind of political crime by the left is despicable, and Sleepy Joe is to blame for riling the people up against pro-life peeps.

they can sweep up the whole bunch in Ionia County.
How many do you think that would be, poster Polish?
I don't know for sure, but it seems this county is very rural and quite small, population wise.
Do you think the "whole bunch" would be 2,000? 5,000?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently old men and young men of certain political views are the target of the violent left. THIS is BIDEN's Fault
Indeed it is Biden's fault, 100%.
------------------------------------

Ummm, really?
Biden's fault that the two of you don't know it was a woman....not a man....who got shot?
Really? You didn't see that in all the coverage? Hell, it was right in the headline in a lot of outlets.

Really, you didn't know that?
Trump University?

oh..
How many do you think that would be, poster Polish?
I don't know for sure, but it seems this county is very rural and quite small, population wise.
Do you think the "whole bunch" would be 2,000? 5,000?
------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Ummm, really?
Biden's fault that the two of you don't know it was a woman....not a man....who got shot?
Really? You didn't see that in all the coverage? Hell, it was right in the headline in a lot of outlets.

Really, you didn't know that?
Trump University?
oh. now gender matters. the left always targets the old, the very young and animals. you don't go after healthy red blooded conservative american males. you'd be a fool if ya did.

Liberal Terrorism by an extremist anti-life group.

I hope the police have these pro-abort supremacists under observation so they can sweep up the whole bunch in Ionia County.

If this happened in Detroit, it could probably be attributed to a stray bullet those things happening. But this is in a low crime community.

BTW, has NARAL apologized for this yet? Their rhetoric in favor of the Abortion Rackets is what stirs up the weak brained.
No effort will be made to apprehend this leftist terrorist. At least not while Mr Potatohead sits in the White House

So?

The Panty Bomber and Shoe Bomber were both unsuccessful in whacking anyone- yet are doing Life Sentences for Terrorism.

The same should be given to this Liberal, Anti-Life terrorist. This kind of political crime by the left is despicable, and Sleepy Joe is to blame for riling the people up against pro-life peeps.

So?

"“The 84-year-old victim said that she was shot in the back/shoulder while leaving a residence during a heated conversation, and that the man who shot her was not a part of her conversation,” Right to Life posted online. “The victim does not know the identity or motive of her shooter. ”

you don't go after healthy red blooded conservative american males. you'd be a fool if ya did.
-----------------------------------------------
Indeed. Seldom do. And there is a reason for that.

Because........

Well, because those folks are in the wild. In the field. Into the hunt.

As you know so well, those folks are actively hunting Lizard People and Archons.
So, because they are out there doing what the Trump University Wildlife School teaches......well, it makes 'em sorta 'remote'. Thus hard to communicate with and give them advice and correction.

If you know what I mean.

You referred to them as a murderer. They are not. That is what it has to do with it.
Read my post again but this time try understanding the words as you read them :eusa_think:
The point (that I think you missed) is that anyone who discharges a firearm upwind from other people simply cannot be "pro-life".
Whether or not the person died is completely irrelevant. The principle is the same as with farting ... :9:

I repeat: "Anyone who discharges a firearm upwind from other people simply cannot be 'pro-life'".

Forum List

Back